Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions (25045 Views)

Massive Ongoing Recruitment At WTS Energy - Over 100 Positions / Massive Recruitment At IROKO Partners Limited (100 Positions) / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinna2nv:
We ask them but they say we go see am for offer letters, when we collect am by Monday or Tuesday at their office. The training went well, we are just Cashiers with a fancy name of Bill Payment Executive...
so u guys are resuming by Monday?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Gabbydan: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
I jst hope they will pay us well cos the job aint easy
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2015
etin06:
so u guys are resuming by Monday?
They said some might likely resume on July 1, Wednesday...
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Gabbydan:
I jst hope they will pay us well cos the job aint easy

Yeah, its like bank Teller work..
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Gabbydan: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
so lik how much does a bank teller earns
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gabbydan:
so lik how much does a bank teller earns
Maybe around 30k to 50k...So I heard tho!!
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Gabbydan: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rolly83:

Maybe around 30k to 50k...So I heard tho!!
chai the money is small o, but all dsame , lets wait and see
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by amukejk: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2015
has anyone one been contacted as per when and where to collect appointment letter.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2015
amukejk:
has anyone one been contacted as per when and where to collect appointment letter.

Not heard from them yet..
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by amukejk: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na wa for this people o. arrange the appointment letter na. time no de o
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by odunsing2001ya: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Institute of Finance and Strategic Business Management provides a wide range of certificate short courses (online) that leads to award of certificate of completion and proficiency certificates.

We leverage on our broad proficiency and experience to deliver in-depth knowledge in specific subject areas. Upon completion of short course, participants are expected to have deep mastery and broad knowledge in the subject matter which will enhance their proficiency and professional skills and make them more sought after and marketable in the global labor market.

We build and develop courses around specialized and highly lucrative subject areas that are in short supply in the academic and professional world and yet in high demand. We hope to bridge this knowledge gap by providing a platform through which these specialized and lucrative professional horizons can be exposed to participants to harness.

The courses are delivered 100% online and highly flexible to accommodate working professionals. The access to online materials is easy via our robust virtual learning platform. Candidates can access their online classes anytime, anywhere with any internet enabled device; Laptop, PC, Laptop, Smartphones etc. Due to the challenges surrounding the strenght/quality of internet connectivity and high cost of data charge in Nigeria and other Africa countries, we make sure our materials are in easily accessible formats.

Our courses are of contemporary and global standards. We are unrestricted in approach and taught pattern. We emphasize global trends as it applies to each subject matter. The model of the build up of our short course makes it less academic, more professional and practical to enable quick and easy understanding.
Some of courses available include but not limited to:

Proficiency in Credit Risk Management
Certificate in Credit Risk Management
Proficiency in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
Certificate in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
Certificate in Fundamentals of Business Strategy
Proficiency in Information System Audit
Business Analyst Proficiency Certificate
Proficiency in Financial Analysis and Decision Making
Certificate in Financial Analysis an Decision Making
Certificate in Investment Analysis and Fund Management

Minimum Course Duration:

Proficiency certificate courses - 8 weeks

Certificate courses: 2 weeks

Average study time/ day - 1 and half hours

Our short courses fees are very affordable, unlike our conventional training programmes. This is to enable wide access and provide more intending participants the opportunity to learn and acquire needed knowledge. The Institute sometimes offer huge discounts to further enable more participants to benefit.

The whole concept of our online short courses scheme is premised around...'learn anywhere, anytime at next to zero cost'.

For more details please send an email to: shortcourses@ifsbm.org.ng or call 08172022048
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by tuzeriouz: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
After the suspense, the offer letters are ready for pick up at designated centres.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
tuzeriouz:
After the suspense, the offer letters are ready for pick up at designated centres.

How do I get to the PH centre from artillery bus top?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2015
obinna2nv:

How do I get to the PH centre from artillery bus top?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Gabbydan: 2:09am On Jun 30, 2015
tuzeriouz:
did u receive a mail cos i havent
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Gabbydan: 2:14am On Jun 30, 2015
tuzeriouz:
jst saw d txt
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Can someone please tell me how to get to Intels Bus stop from Artillery?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by sleekch1c(f): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2015
obinna2nv:
Can someone please tell me how to get to Intels Bus stop from Artillery?

Take bus going to obigbo .
Tell them you want to alight at intels bus stop.
It is after eleme junction.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2015
sleekch1c:

Take bus going to obigbo . Tell them you want to alight at intels bus stop. It is after eleme junction.
Thanks for the info..
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by routerman: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2015
So what is the Salary Like, 100 people Employed at once
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by spoilerx: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
commoditiesnig:

Telorgixx Networks is a multinational firm that offers Telecommunications, Voip and Cisco Networking services with offices in Lagos, South Africa and United States.. They are hiring Communications assistants at their Lekki. Office.
-------------
Hi pls give details of the above firm, Telorgixx Networks recruitment; i.e their website and email address. thanks

e be like scam
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by aamstih: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello all, is there any one here that is in Calabar already to pick up his or her offer letter? pls quote me ASAP
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by amukejk: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
annual salary 600000 I.e 50K per month
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
no allowances?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
No allowances bro, then transportation!! They must change location for me o!! Imaging spending 500 everyday for transport...
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
obinna2nv:
No allowances bro, then transportation!! They must change location for me o!! Imaging spending 500 everyday for transport...
that's too much oooo pls tell them to change ur location immediately bro if not u will waste the moni on transport
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
etin06:

that's too much oooo pls tell them to change ur location immediately bro if not u will waste the moni on transport

Will definitely work on changing location...
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Hi everyone,how is the job going
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Rolly83:
Hi everyone,how is the job going
Lol... Its quite static. it ain't going nowhere. its simply all over the place..
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by PEGGYIJ: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
pls house, My is Peggy I'm a psychologist based in Enugu, need an ngo where I can volunteer. Thanks as I await responses. Email: peggyijeomac@yahoo.com

Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment