Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad (24700 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by lalasticlala(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2015
There are speculations that the VP is being "shut out" of Buhari's security meetings. But VP, Osinbajo is pictured here with President Buhari and Presidents of Benin Republic, Niger Republic and Chad, when they came to Nigeria for a security meeting yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by kodded(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2015
undecided

Why is he keeping such distance ?

Or did buhrai warn him not to contribute to their discussion ? undecided

More like a house boy in that pic .... no offense to my SW brothers smiley

92 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by donphilopus: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

If your dad is opportune to be the house boy to Buhari, a thanksgiving service would be organised for him in your community. Hadn't been Osinbajo wasn't present at the meeting, you would have said he was being sidelined. Now that he was there, you're spewing gibberish. Try grow up sir!

234 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Aminat508(f): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
A
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Zaikon(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
let dem say.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by midolian(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2015
The senseless ones will still make something outta this.

kodded:

More like a house boy in that pic .... ”no offense” to my SW brothers smiley [/b][/i]
lol..when a person says "no offense"..he is simply trying to say 'I am about to insult you but don't take it personal'.

Buh bro, do you expect Osinbajo to sit on Buhari's laps? undecided The most important thing is that he is part of them..He is not deaf not to hear what is bn discussed.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Sapeleb0y(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2015
so this why i came here. smh. angry
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Elslim: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2015
gooood
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2015

73 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by tayebest(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2015
am just here to read some TANoids comment! grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by temitemi1(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Why this 100 miles distance grin

34 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Firefire(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Prof. Osunbade isolated... embarassed undecided

why

Oro agba bi o ba se lowuro, bo pe titi ase lo jo aale.

https://www.nairaland.com/2118821/yorubas-weep-should-cast-votes

28 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Firefire(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2015
donphilopus:
BRB

Please come back with reasons for the isolation...

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Commissioner osunbade has always looked like a lost and confused house boy www.nairaland.com/attachments/2501844_11401014102055059558219835635590170883587542n_jpg6481441922b0ccd299452e470e99cce6

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by WIZGUY69(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

All the gibberish you people have been saying and typing since Monday is irritating. I swear!
do you want him to sit on there lap or to squeeze himself to the sofa
or what do you want him to do
did he Ever call you personally that he's been sideline in the affairs of the nation?

sigh

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by doublewisdom: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2015
First picture shows Buhari considers Osubande a worthless accessory and someone who has nothing resonable to add to the conversation, the second picture depicts Osubande as having very low self esteem.
I feel for him.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2015

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by kodded(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2015
midolian:
The senseless ones will still make something outta this.

lol..when a person says "no offense"..he is simply trying to say 'I am about to insult you but don't take it personal'.

Buh bro, do you expect Osinbajo to sit on Buhari's laps? undecided He is not deaf not to hear what is being discussed.
but they are empty seat close by smiley

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by midolian(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
lol..The most important thing is that he is in the same room with them..if u observe closely, you ll notice Osinbajo doesn't look interested in what they are discussing sef.. U can see the way that other man's paying attention despite the fact that he is sitting closer to Buhari n co.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by kodded(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
WIZGUY69:

All the gibberish you people have been saying and typing since Monday is irritating. I swear!
did he Ever call you personally that he's been sideline in the affairs of the nation?

sigh
[/s]but there are empty seat close by why did he choose to seat very far from them when they are discussing important topics
undecided

This pic has a deep meaning to the authority osinbanjo has in aso rock

31 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by agarawu23(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
he complained to you ?
His distance doesn't mean he wasn't part of the discussion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by emamos: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Most PDP & APC e-warriors nairalandas are all being paid wages.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by kodded(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2015
agarawu23:
he complained to you ?
His distance doesn't mean he wasn't part of the discussion.
midolian:
lol..The most important thing is that he is in the same room with them..if u observe closely, you ll notice Osinbajo doesn't look interested in what they are discussing sef.. U can see the way that other man's paying attention despite the fact that he is sitting closer to Buhari n co.
he look more like a rejected one smiley

This pic reflect the kind of authority osinbajo possess in aso rock

29 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2015
It's Presidents of Niger, Tchad and Benin.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by Omotayor123(f): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:

Chai!

21 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Chai! Osinbade don suffer

14 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by agarawu23(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:

sorry bro! your points are meaningless because I see no reason why his sitting position should give you headache undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2015
WIZGUY69:

sigh

ol boy, a picture speaks a thousand words

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki / Reps Propose Six Months Jail Term For Anyone Who Distorts Queues / Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.