Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja (51353 Views)

Question Of The Day.. Whose Garage Is This? / Where Is The Best Automobile Garage In Your State. / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by ritux: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
The few times I have seen a Bughatti in Abuja, it is always a red colour and I believe that is what I am also seeing in this picture.

Conclusion: There is only one Veyron Bughatti in Abuja.
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Blackfire(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sijo01:
Vanity upon vanity = VANITY!

keep deceiving yourself , 20 years from now,when others have carved territories,business empire,connections for there kids to use and rule others, and your kids looks at u confused at there life, and u say vanity upon vanity all is vanities, then watch what they will tell u.
Think... Think...living in your own house,devoid of landlord wahala,and face me i slap u ishs is it vanity?
Having car for ur mobility is it vanity? And cars to upgrade your business links na vanity?
Having money to maintain ur life and help others na vanity?
Keeping a little for ur children after u are gone na vanity?
Dont let me vex for u

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Litmus: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
When Nigerians change from the attitude of viewing other people's wealth as evidence of hard-work and exemplary to one of suspicion and envy then Nigeria will be finally hopeless.

For me, wealth is an opportunity to help others, but i wouldn't dream of begrudging or condemning what others chose to do with their wealth. Nigeria thought me how to be truly objective thus i can look at the garage in picture and admire it for what it is without making value judgement. Besides all of that, life would be intolerable if wealthy people did not exist to offer hope.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Balloteli(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Efcc wot are you wetin for ? if na ordinary nigeria citizen wey go thief like yam now una go dey blow cyren every wia say una don catch criminal.how I wish PMB go dey impose tax on all dis pple wet get too much property.
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Emmayur(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
All is vanity

I bet you are one of them Ladies wey no want Ferrari? It is not vanity if you can afford it and you got it through hard work.
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Phummey(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Like d preacher sed, all s vanity...anoda will end up wt dem[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Cmanforall: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sijo01:
Vanity upon vanity = VANITY!
With that 'vanity' he'll woo you and **** you to his satisfaction.
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by younghartz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
blood money oh lord! cry

Nd I just finished soaking garri here in sch
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Fortune440(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
All is vanity
words of the poor

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bugatti, Range Rover Evoque, Mercedes Benz Beast or Private Jet...... cool

No problem!

Everything for everyone ends @ 6 feets cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by CR77(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am not poor, i am an citizen
Fortune440:
words of the poor

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Waspy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
The painful fact is that armed rrobbers no dey go this kain place.. . .Na poor pple wey dey hustle the hidiots dey always disturb
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Gorimakpa1: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
lol
haha smiley
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Litmus:
When Nigerians change from the attitude of viewing other people's wealth as evidence of hard-work and exemplary to one of suspicion and envy then Nigeria will be finally hopeless.

For me, wealth is an opportunity to help others, but i wouldn't dream of begrudging or condemning what others chose to do with their wealth. Nigeria thought me how to be truly objective thus i can look at the garage in picture and admire it for what it is without making value judgement. Besides all of that, life would be intolerable if wealthy people did not exist to offer hope.
you sir are a rare Nigerian.
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by free37: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
tongue
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by bigcil2(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
[ 55b19c7b author=RichDad1 post=34691738]and this used to be a rich man's garage sometimes ago. Everything under the sun is just a matter of "Time"[/quote] His competitors/mate plus those of age difference +20 & -20 are all dead to know its no more trending. make it while youre still alive
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
MostRanking:
Poor nigga'z opinion

Dull nigga's mentality
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by GoodJ: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
where else can you see this madness except in Naija?
LaurelP:
This is supposedly someone's garage in Abuja.

The person who posted it on Instagram wrote: "Somebody's house in Nigeria, 2012 Range Rover (22 million), Bughatti Veyron (500 million), SLS Benz (40 million), SLR Benz (90 million). We will get there!".

U will think maybe its a car company? Becos wat does one person want to do with all these cars?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
abatically:

Poor Man's comment lol. Trust me when u become very rich ur comment will CHANGE.

Dull Man's comment, lol. Trust me, when I become very rich, I will not acquire these numbers of cars (liabilities). I'll better invest on things that will be beneficial to others. You dig smiley
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by BOWOTO(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
xmileeasy:
There's money in this country and I must get my share
and then what?
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Adortem: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Some Nigerians are very very rich,most very expensive universities abroad like Harvard and the likes you would see a lot of Nigerians schooling there. My best bet is,it is a garage of a politician, the way our politicians are rich eh,even now that they say Nigeria is broke, they are still swimming in money, their salaries can pay so many workers,it is well with this country. Too much gap between the poor and the rich!
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Adortem: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Litmus:

Nice perspective...
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by goodgate: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cikoloko:
your dad grin grin ;Really coool...my cousin said she loves you
wow! Who's she?
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by kabaka1: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
aminho:
it belongs to a maiduguri dude in abuja

No! This is Dbanj's garage!
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Babyboy1986(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin
CR77:
I am poor, i am an citizen
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by goodgate: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Adortem:
Some Nigerians are very very rich,most very expensive universities abroad like Harvard and the likes you would see a lot of Nigerians schooling there. My best bet is,it is a garage of a politician, the way our politicians are rich eh,even now that they say Nigeria is broke, they are still swimming in money, their salaries can pay so many workers,it is well with this country. Too much gap between the poor and the rich!
Politicians are not all that rich, what about the lagos biz men? If you stay around ikeja; Adeniyi Jones,GRA,,Opebi you will see richer guys than Politicians.
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Zhul001(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
that house is in Wuse zone 2, if am right that is my neighbours hous, a former governor
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Euckybaby(f): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrPresident1:
Fanity upon fanity, all is fanity, fanityyyy. wink
vanity not fanity
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Euckybaby(f): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Zhul001:
that house is in Wuse zone 2, if am right that is my neighbours hous, a former governor
na so
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Euckybaby(f): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
omojoshy:
Bugatti, Range Rover Evoque, Mercedes Benz Beast or Private Jet...... cool

No problem!

Everything for everyone ends @ 6 feets cool
jealousy
Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Euckybaby:
jealousy
grin Lolz @ Euckybaby grin

**Tonque out**

Dat kind tin!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja by uhiochris1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
cool rides but no road to drive them. money is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) / Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.