Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION (44550 Views)

Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Kazrem:
“If one of you is fasting, he should not use obscenity that day or shout; and if someone speaks abusive or want to fight with him he should say; verily I'm fasting, verily I’m fasting" Subhana robika
read it again.. m done!
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ummfareedah(f): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Masha Allah yesterday quiz is still d only quiz DT I need to research for.av bin answering soda based on my knowledge without researching BT with yesterday quiz,I was like masha Allah. D main reason I take up d quiz is to check myself based on my extend of Islamic knowledge. Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Kazrem(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2015
You are welcome ummfareedah. There is nothing wrong in Googling or making any other research. It was just a personal opinion which he mistook hence misunderstood.
May Allah increase us in knowledge.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Shuaibualamin(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2015
1. Muwatta imam malik 2. 97'3-4 3. 59 4. Prophet Yaqub: fasabrul jameel (patiece is beautiful). 5. Al-Mutawakkiloon ( those who trust completely in Allah.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2015
No hard feelings bro! Salam
Kazrem:
You are welcome ummfareedah. There is nothing wrong in Googling or making any other research. It was just a personal opinion which he mistook hence misunderstood.
May Allah increase us in knowledge.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Teewhyraul(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
As-Salamu Alaykum, wa Rahmatullah, wa Baarakatuh.

ANSWERS TO DAY 6 QUESTIONS ; NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION.

1) From these books of hadith which is the odd one out?
Sahih Bukhari
Sunan an-Nasa'i
Sunan Abu Dawood
Muwatta Imam Malik
Sahih Muslim
Jami al-Tirmidhi
Sunan Ibn Majah.

ANSWER
A collection of all of those books of hadith except Imam Malik's Muwatta is what is known as As-Sihah As-Sittah .

2) If the Sword coordinates is at 9`5, the Debt coordinates is at 2`282, where can we find such coordinates that's better than 1000 of its kind?

ANSWER
Sword coordinates 9'5 = Ayah of the Sword (Surah At-Taubah, ayah 5),
Debt coordinates 2'282 = Ayat-al-Dayn (Surah Al-Baqarah, ayah 282).
Coordinates that's better than 1000 of its kind is that ayah that's better than 1000 ayats.

Imam Ahmad recorded that `Irbad bin Sariyah said that the Messenger of Allah used to recite Al- Musabbihat before he went to sleep, saying, In them there is an Ayah that is better than a thousand Ayat.
The Ayah referred to in this Hadith is -- and Allah knows best

ﻫُﻮَ ﭐﻟۡﺄَﻭَّﻝُ ﻭَﭐﻟۡﺄَﺧِﺮُ ﻭَﭐﻟﻈَّـٰﻬِﺮُ ﻭَﭐﻟۡﺒَﺎﻃِﻦُۖ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﺑِﻜُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰۡﺀٍ ﻋَﻠِﻴﻢٌ
(He is Al- Awwal and Al-Akhir , Az-Zahir and Al- Batin . And He is the All -Knower of everything).
(Abu Dawud 5057, At-Tirmidhi 2921).

3) Musa (Alayhi salam) was sent to Banu Isreali that's code 17, Muhammad (Sal-Allahu Alahyi wa salam) was sent to all of Mankind, code 114, one of which is the Jewish tribe of Medina; Banu An-Nadhir, that's code what?

ANSWER
Musa was sent to Banu Isreali, code 17; translates to Surah 17 of the Quran, which is also known as Surah Banu Isreali,
Nabi (Sal-Allahu Alahyi wa salam) was sent to all of mankind, code 114 also translates to Surah 114 of the Quran (Nas = Mankind),
Banu Nadhir of Medina is code 59, because Surah 59 of the Quran (Al-Hashr) is also called Surah Banu An-Nadhir.

4) Aaisha (Radi-Allahu anha) at a critical point of her life, said the same thing one of the Prophets of the past said at a critical point of his life. Who's this Prophet and what was this statement?

ANSWER
........... So now if I (Aisha) tell you that I am innocent and Allah knows that I am innocent you will not believe me, but if I admit something to you and Allah knows that I am innocent you will believe me. By Allah, I cannot find any example to give you except for that which the Prophet Yusuf's father (Yaqub, Alahyi salam) said,

ﻓَﺼَﺒۡﺮٌ۬ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻞٌ۬ۖ ﻭَﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﭐﻟۡﻤُﺴۡﺘَﻌَﺎﻥُ
ﻋَﻠَﻰٰ ﻣَﺎ ﺗَﺼِﻔُﻮﻥَ
So (for me) patience is most fitting. And it is Allah Whose help can be sought against that (lie) which you describe. (Surah Yusuf, ayah 18)........
(Culled from Sahih Bukhari, Book 65, Hadith 4797).

5) Some slaves of Allah will be admitted to Paradise with their hearts similar to the hearts of birds, who are these people?

ANSWER
Narrated 'Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu anhu):
The Prophet (Sal-Allahu Alahyi wa salam) said, "A group of people (both men and women) whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds, will enter Jannah"(Sahih Muslim). It has been interpreted that such people are those who put their trust in Allah; another interpretation is that these people are tender- hearted. (Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 77).

May Allah grant us Understanding, Ameen.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Teewhyraul:
As-Salamu Alaykum, wa Rahmatullah, wa Baarakatuh.

ANSWERS TO DAY 6 QUESTIONS ; NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION.

1) From these books of hadith which is the odd one out?
Sahih Bukhari
Sunan an-Nasa'i
Sunan Abu Dawood
Muwatta Imam Malik
Sahih Muslim
Jami al-Tirmidhi
Sunan Ibn Majah.

ANSWER
A collection of all of those books of hadith except Imam Malik's Muwatta is what is known as As-Sihah As-Sittah .

2) If the Sword coordinates is at 9`5, the Debt coordinates is at 2`282, where can we find such coordinates that's better than 1000 of its kind?

ANSWER
Sword coordinates 9'5 = Ayah of the Sword (Surah At-Taubah, ayah 5),
Debt coordinates 2'282 = Ayat-al-Dayn (Surah Al-Baqarah, ayah 282).
Coordinates that's better than 1000 of its kind is that ayah that's better than 1000 ayats.

Imam Ahmad recorded that `Irbad bin Sariyah said that the Messenger of Allah used to recite Al- Musabbihat before he went to sleep, saying, In them there is an Ayah that is better than a thousand Ayat.
The Ayah referred to in this Hadith is -- and Allah knows best

ﻫُﻮَ ﭐﻟۡﺄَﻭَّﻝُ ﻭَﭐﻟۡﺄَﺧِﺮُ ﻭَﭐﻟﻈَّـٰﻬِﺮُ ﻭَﭐﻟۡﺒَﺎﻃِﻦُۖ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﺑِﻜُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰۡﺀٍ ﻋَﻠِﻴﻢٌ
(He is Al- Awwal and Al-Akhir , Az-Zahir and Al- Batin . And He is the All -Knower of everything).
(Abu Dawud 5057, At-Tirmidhi 2921).

3) Musa (Alayhi salam) was sent to Banu Isreali that's code 17, Muhammad (Sal-Allahu Alahyi wa salam) was sent to all of Mankind, code 114, one of which is the Jewish tribe of Medina; Banu An-Nadhir, that's code what?

ANSWER
Musa was sent to Banu Isreali, code 17; translates to Surah 17 of the Quran, which is also known as Surah Banu Isreali,
Nabi (Sal-Allahu Alahyi wa salam) was sent to all of mankind, code 114 also translates to Surah 114 of the Quran (Nas = Mankind),
Banu Nadhir of Medina is code 59, because Surah 59 of the Quran (Al-Hashr) is also called Surah Banu An-Nadhir.

4) Aaisha (Radi-Allahu anha) at a critical point of her life, said the same thing one of the Prophets of the past said at a critical point of his life. Who's this Prophet and what was this statement?

ANSWER
........... So now if I (Aisha) tell you that I am innocent and Allah knows that I am innocent you will not believe me, but if I admit something to you and Allah knows that I am innocent you will believe me. By Allah, I cannot find any example to give you except for that which the Prophet Yusuf's father (Yaqub, Alahyi salam) said,

ﻓَﺼَﺒۡﺮٌ۬ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻞٌ۬ۖ ﻭَﭐﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﭐﻟۡﻤُﺴۡﺘَﻌَﺎﻥُ
ﻋَﻠَﻰٰ ﻣَﺎ ﺗَﺼِﻔُﻮﻥَ
So (for me) patience is most fitting. And it is Allah Whose help can be sought against that (lie) which you describe. (Surah Yusuf, ayah 18)........
(Culled from Sahih Bukhari, Book 65, Hadith 4797).

5) Some slaves of Allah will be admitted to Paradise with their hearts similar to the hearts of birds, who are these people?

ANSWER
Narrated 'Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu anhu):
The Prophet (Sal-Allahu Alahyi wa salam) said, "A group of people (both men and women) whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds, will enter Jannah"(Sahih Muslim). It has been interpreted that such people are those who put their trust in Allah; another interpretation is that these people are tender- hearted. (Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 77).

May Allah grant us Understanding, Ameen.
Jazakallahu khaira.. I enjoyed your questions very well though, I miss some
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ummfareedah(f): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Salam alaykum coordinators.from ur questions u said which of dis is odd, from all d category it is sun an nasai DT is odd cos deer is noting call sunan nasai,it is call sun an sughra.odas r right with wat dey call dem.BT if u av specify DT amg d sihah sitta,we will av say it mutawa malik BT am ur options u say sunan nasai,jamil tirmidhi,sahih Bukhari,sahih muslim,sun an Abu dawood sun an in majah,mutawa malik,every one of d book is wat dey call them except sunan Masai which is call sunan sughra not sunan nasai. I can't call sahih bukhari sun an bukhari Cos each of d books has a name,so from ur questions, d odd out is sunnan nasai.had it been u put sun an sughra wit d oda options, den we knew DT d ans is muwatta malik.am calling did to ur attention so u will knw how to grade DT first question cos d error is from ur side. Salam alaykum

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Teewhyraul(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
ummfareedah:
Salam alaykum coordinators.from ur questions u said which of dis is odd, from all d category it is sun an nasai DT is odd cos deer is noting call sunan nasai,it is call sun an sughra.odas r right with wat dey call dem.BT if u av specify DT amg d sihah sitta,we will av say it mutawa malik BT am ur options u say sunan nasai,jamil tirmidhi,sahih Bukhari,sahih muslim,sun an Abu dawood sun an in majah,mutawa malik,every one of d book is wat dey call them except sunan Masai which is call sunan sughra not sunan nasai. I can't call sahih bukhari sun an bukhari Cos each of d books has a name,so from ur questions, d odd out is sunnan nasai.had it been u put sun an sughra wit d oda options, den we knew DT d ans is muwatta malik.am calling did to ur attention so u will knw how to grade DT first question cos d error is from ur side. Salam alaykum

Wa Alaykum salam, wa Rahmatullah, wa Baarakatuh.
Sister, I think you should make more findings about this, your claims that there's nothing called Sunan an-Nasa'i is not correct, there's a book of hadith called Sunan an-Nasa'i compiled by Imam Ahmad an-Nasa'i ( May Allah have mercy on him).
And of course, you're right about the fact that the book is also called As-Sunan as-Sughra.

Pls make more findings.
JazaakAllahu khayran.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Teewhyraul(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
dejt4u:
Jazakallahu khaira.. I enjoyed your questions very well though, I miss some

Wa iyyak brother
The most important thing is we are learning about our religion, regardless of who scored all or who didn't get any.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by orogodoganyin(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
ummfareedah:
it is sun an nasai DT is odd cos deer is noting call sunan nasai,it is call sun an sughra.odas r right with wat dey call dem.BT if u av specify DT amg d sihah sitta,we will av say it mutawa malik BT am ur options u say sunan nasai,jamil tirmidhi,sahih Bukhari,sahih muslim,sun an Abu dawood sun an in majah,mutawa malik,every one of d book is wat dey call them except sunan Masai which is call sunan sughra not sunan nasai. I can't call sahih bukhari sun an bukhari Cos each of d books has a name,so from ur questions, d odd out is sunnan nasai.had it been u put sun an sughra wit d oda options, den we knew DT d ans is muwatta malik.am calling did to ur attention so u will knw how to grade DT first question cos d error is from ur side. Salam alaykum
salama alaykum.
i understand ur point bt i think i knew it as sunan nasai so i never thot in that direction. y not consider sunan ibn majah too? some scholars substitute muwatta imam malik for it among the 6

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Kazrem(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
dejt4u:
No hard feelings bro! Salam
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmotullah wa barakatuhu. No hard feelings either.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Teewhyraul(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
orogodoganyin:

salama alaykum.
i understand ur point bt i think i knew it as sunan nasai so i never thot in that direction. y not consider sunan ibn majah too? some scholars substitute muwatta imam malik for it among the 6

Sunan Ibn Majah was part of the question, do check again
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ummfareedah(f): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Salam alaykum, am not after d score or so am after d knowledge. Each of the books av a name dey call dem,u can nevea see where dey call book of nasai or hadith of nasai sunan nasai BT sunan sughra.DT is wat am after. If we want do something or knw something we do it well or know it well. We r all student of knowledge. Research and u knw More.no problem. Jazakumullah khayr

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Teewhyraul(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
ummfareedah:
Salam alaykum, am not after d score or so am after d knowledge. Each of the books av a name dey call dem,u can nevea see where dey call book of nasai or hadith of nasai sunan nasai BT sunan sughra.DT is wat am after. If we want do something or knw something we do it well or know it well. We r all student of knowledge. Research and u knw More.no problem. Jazakumullah khayr

Sister, have you researched this?
Pls do.
They call it Sunan an-Nasa'i, you have not seen it, that's another thing but don't say "you can never see where they call the book sunan an-Nasa'i" That's wrong
There's an Android version app of the hadith and it's called Sunan an-Nasa'i.
The online app is also called Sunan an-Nasa'i
The book itself is called Sunan an-Nasa'i, some call it Sunan As-Sughra but saying there's nothing like Sunan an-Nasa'i is wrong.
Pls check out the online app and see for yourself.

http://sunnah.com/nasai
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by orogodoganyin(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Teewhyraul:

Sunan Ibn Majah was part of the question, do check again

yes... what i mean is this;
among d 6, there are 5 that aren't disputable. for the remaining two (imam malik nd ibn majah), it's not so clear.
some scholars prefer to name muwatta ibn malik as part of the 6 cannonical hadiths. so, to some scholars, the OP is wrong.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Teewhyraul(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
orogodoganyin:

yes... what i mean is this;
among d 6, there are 5 that aren't disputable. for the remaining two (imam malik nd ibn majah), it's not so clear.
some scholars prefer to name muwatta ibn malik as part of the 6 cannonical hadiths. so, to some scholars, the OP is wrong.

You can't say wrong smiley
It's an issue where opinions differ and the majority of the scholars are of the opinion that Sunan Ibn Majah is the 6th book, scholars that consider the Muwatta as the 6th book are those from the Malikis and Ibn al-Athir madhabs.
But they are the minority as regards this issue.

Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by afsaali: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by afsaali: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Muslim
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by orogodoganyin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Teewhyraul:

You can't say wrong smiley
It's an issue where opinions differ and the majority of the scholars are of the opinion that Sunan Ibn Majah is the 6th book, scholars that consider the Muwatta as the 6th book are those from the Malikis and Ibn al-Athir madhabs.
But they are the minority as regards this issue.

Allah knows best.

i haven't said ''OP's wrong''. i was jst considering another 'perspective'. my initial post was in response to the lady who chose sunan an-Nasai. i was putting to the fact that the OP's answer is d most probable.
that as she had her points, sum1 who chose ibn majah would also have his points.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Organizers?? Where are waiting for you ooo
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ummfareedah(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Teewhyraul:

Sister, have you researched this?
Pls do.
They call it Sunan an-Nasa'i, you have not seen it, that's another thing but don't say "you can never see where they call the book sunan an-Nasa'i" That's wrong
There's an Android version app of the hadith and it's called Sunan an-Nasa'i.
The online app is also called Sunan an-Nasa'i
The book itself is called Sunan an-Nasa'i, some call it Sunan As-Sughra but saying there's nothing like Sunan an-Nasa'i is wrong.
Pls check out the online app and see for yourself.

http://sunnah.com/nasai

Kk brother, I get u BT u r not getting me. No problem. Anyways jazakumullah khayr
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Wizeboy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
RAMADAN DAY 7 (SEVEN) QUESTIONS

1a)How many times has the Qur’an emphasized on alms or charity?

1b)How many times in the Qur’an,is the Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) addressed asYaa-Aiyu-Han-Nabi?

2a)Where in the Qur’an has Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) been named ‘Ahmed’?

2b)How many times has the name of Rasool-ullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) been mentioned in the Qur’an?

3)Name the Prophet whose name is mentioned and discussed most in the Qur’an?

4)Who were the Kaathibe-Wahi (copyists of the revelations) of the Qur’an?

5a)Who was the first person who counted the Aayaath (verses) of the Qur’an?

5b)On whose advice did Abu Bakr(Radhiallahu Anhu) decide to compile the Qur’an?

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wizeboy:
RAMADAN DAY 7 (SEVEN) QUESTIONS

1a)How many times has the Qur’an emphasized on alms or charity?
150 times

1b)How many times in the Qur’an,is the Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) addressed asYaa-Aiyu-Han-Nabi?
11times

2a)Where in the Qur’an has Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) been named ‘Ahmed’?
Surah Saff, Quran 61 verse 6

2b)How many times has the name of Rasool-ullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) been mentioned in the Qur’an?
Muhammad-4times
Ahmad-1 time

3)Name the Prophet whose name is mentioned and discussed most in the Qur’an?
Prophet Musa

4)Who were the Kaathibe-Wahi (copyists of the revelations) of the Qur’an?
Abubakri, uthman, Ali, Zaid bin Harith and Abdullahi bin Masood

5a)Who was the first person who counted the Aayaath (verses) of the Qur’an?
Aisha

5b)On whose advice did Abu Bakr(Radhiallahu Anhu) decide to compile the Qur’an?
Umar Farooq

6 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Drniyi4u(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
1a) 150 times
b) 11 times

2a) Suratul saf, Q61V6
b) 5 times

3) Prophet Musa (Alahis-Salaam)

4) •Abdullahi bn Mas'ud
• Abubakr
•Uthman
•Ali
•Zaid Bin Harith
Radiyallahu Anhuma

5a) Aisha (radiyallahu anha)
b) Umar Farooq (radiyallahu anhu)
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Mammangaddafi(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
1. 150 times

1b. 11 times.

2. Suratul-shauff:6

2b. 5 times.

3. The prophet whose name was mentioned most is prophet Musa (A.S)

4. The kaathibe Wahi includes: Ali, Usman, Zaid bn Harith,Abubakar and Abdullahi bn mas'ud.

5a. Aisha (R.A)
5b. Umar Faruk
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by orogodoganyin(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
1a. 150 b. 11 2a. surah Saff verse 6 b. 5 3. Prophet Musa 4. - Abubakr - Ali - Zaid bin Harith - Abdullah bin Masood 5a. Aisha b. Umar Farouq
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by lanrexlan(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
1)(a) 19

(b) 14

2)(a) Surah As Saff 61;6

(b)4 times as Muhammed and 1time as Ahmad

3)Musa

4)Abdullah bin Aris, Abdullah bin Zubair, Zubair bin Awwam
,Said bin Thabit, Amr bin Ashi

5)(a)
Aisha

5)(b)Umar Ibn Khattab

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ummfareedah(f): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
1a 150
b 11
2 q61vrs6
b. Muhammad 4times
Ahmed. 1
3 pht musa
4 Abubakr,uthman,umar,Ali ,zaid ibn thabith n ibn masud
5a Aisha
b umar ibn khattab
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by abiola1001(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
i am waitting!
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by zany17(f): 6:06am On Jun 25, 2015
A 9ce trend, surely am a student here.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Wizeboy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
ANSWERS TO RAMADAN DAY 7 (SEVEN) QUIZ

1a) How many times has the Qur’an emphasized on alms or charity?

1b) How many times in the Qur’an,is the Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) addressed asYaa-Aiyu-Han-Nabi?
13 times

2a) Where in the Qur’an has Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) been named ‘Ahmed’?
Surah Saff, verse 6th

2b) How many times has the name of Rasool-ullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) been mentioned in the Qur’an?
Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)-4 times
Ahmed(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)-1 time

3) Name the Prophet whose name is mentioned and discussed most in the Qur’an?
Musa(Alahis-Salaam)

4) Who were the Kaathibe-Wahi (copyists of the revelations) of the Qur’an?
Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu),
Usman (Radhiallahu Anhu),
Ali (Radhiallahu Anhu),
Zaid Bin Harith (Radhiallahu Anhu) And Abdullah bin Masood(Radhiallahu Anhu)

5a) Who was the first person who counted the Aayaath (verses) of the Qur’an?
Aisha(Radhiallahu Anha)

5b) On whose advice did Abu Bakr(Radhiallahu Anhu) decide to compile the Qur’an?
Omer Farooq(Radhiallahu Anhu)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) / COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.