Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... (5964 Views)

Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by geekybabe(f): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
dear Mr Married man,

When I met u, you almost got me hooked. great personality, good career, and really intelligent. After a while, you said you wanted me to be a part of your life and that you loved me. I mean we bonded and connected, But then I just knew there was something vaguely cynical and ill about your person. I couldn't pin it. But then I looked out for it.

I am a young vibrant lady..full of hopes and dreams and ambition yet to materialize to the world. I intend to make so much impact in my generation and touch lives extensively. I have not even started. I don't want to be placed on a curse or reproach that would shunt the process God has already started.

You never told me you were married, but somhow in our conversations you mentioned your wife. Not once or twice. Not that I am angry or anything but I just want you and the world to knw that not every single girl is greedy and clingy and desperate.

I saw her. Your wife. Beautiful young lady. I mean I have seen you and I keep wondering how on earth she decided to marry you, but then love is blind. We can't really question love. And she not only married you, she is showing you off for the world to see. On Facebook you are in all of her pictures..her cover photo..evrything. On the contrary, nothing even reflects that you are married to her on your own profile. Not that it is my business but this is 2015. I cannot be deceived.

You have a lover..friend and companion you were so convinced about before you decided to marry her. It's not even a year and you are looking out for a new adventure. I don't really care If everything is good or fine in your marriage but I don't want to be cursed or humiliated.

If you don't know what you are, I'll explain to you in layman terms. You are a liar, a cheat,a selfish ugly frog. You are leaping around looking out for vulnerable young women to prey on.

I've met your type before lol. That one told me his family is in Scotland. Only for me to realise that part of Scotland was located in this our Lagos. A wife, and 3kids.

I desire great things too. I want to meet an amazing young man, get married to him and raise godly offsprings in a not very far away time from now. I don't want a fellow woman to place a curse on me or on my marriage. Cos when it comes down, she will be praying for her husbands restoration and sending curses to the girl that snatched her husband.

I want to be able to talk to my God with a free conscience and open mind. So here is it. In one statement.

Mr Married Man, LEAVE ME ALONE.

I have needs and desires but I don't need you to satisfy them. I have been very fine before you came by and I will be very fine when you have gone.
Thanks.

One exceptional Single Lady.

N.B. This is a personal experience. Marriage Infidelity is a terrible trend in our world. Some of us cant accept it as normal. we will stand up and say no to it with our voices.

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by funlord(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin The moral of the story is simply this! "Close your legs to married men!" P.s: We no send una!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by skondo09(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
miss single lady, here am i a trustworthy, responsible hardworking, employed man..and as 4 ur fears, am nt married
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Feranchek(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akuko for amadioha

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by coogar: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
geekybabe:
I am a young vibrant lady..full of hopes and dreams and ambition yet to materialize to the world. I intend to make so much impact in my generation and touch lives extensively. I have not even started. I don't want to be placed on a curse or reproach that would shunt the process God has already started.

You never told me you were married, but somhow in our conversations you mentioned your wife. Not once or twice. Not that I am angry or anything but I just want you and the world to knw that not every single girl is greedy and clingy and desperate.

did you shäg the mystery married man before you discovered he was married? just go straight to the point instead of posting an epistle to the ephesians. grin

8 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Stillfire: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
I can just imagine a married man having the effrontery to open his dirty mouth and ask a whole Stillfire out, even single guys think twice before they tread my path. kiss
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by coogaluta(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Stillfire:
I can just imagine a married man having the effrontery to open his dirty mouth and ask a whole Stillfire out, even single guys think twice before they tread my path. kiss

choooiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
This girl must be Iron lady
Will you marry my brother? wink

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Stillfire:

If he wants to marry you as his 5th wife not just a fling would you still decline

I mean if Dangote wants to marry you as wife #4. What sayeth thou

1 Like

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Stillfire: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogaluta:

choooiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
This girl must be Iron lady
Will you marry my brother? wink

Naa, I wouldn't even call myself an iron lady. I'm one of the quiet and reserved people you'd ever meet, who don't want to be bothered. But when it comes to queer morals especially coming from Nigerian men, ewooo! grin cheesy grin

raumdeuter:

If he wants to marry you as his 5th wife not just a fling would you still decline
I mean if Dangote wants to marry you as wife #4. What sayeth thou

I would decline. So raumdeuter money is supposed to make me accommodate being a 4th wife, like I'm poor or what or can't live within my means? undecided Na so money dey shack you? tongue
Dangote cannot open his mouth and ask me that kind of question because before such a question would pop up we might have gone through a series of dates. Those series of dates would never have occurred.

7 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by mrwonlasewonie: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
smiley

my type of woman kiss
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by crackhaus: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
geekybabe:
dear Mr Married man,

When I met u, you almost got me hooked. great personality, good career, and really intelligent. After a while, you said you wanted me to be a part of your life and that you loved me. I mean we bonded and connected, But then I just knew there was something vaguely cynical and ill about your person. I couldn't pin it. But then I looked out for it.

I saw her. Your wife. Beautiful young lady. I mean I have seen you and I keep wondering how on earth she decided to marry you, but then love is blind. We can't really question love. And she not only married you, she is showing you off for the world to see. On Facebook you are in all of her pictures..her cover photo..evrything. On the contrary, nothing even reflects that you are married to her on your own profile. Not that it is my business but this is 2015. I cannot be deceived.

You have a lover..friend and companion you were so convinced about before you decided to marry her. It's not even a year and you are looking out for a new adventure. I don't really care If everything is good or fine in your marriage but I don't want to be cursed or humiliated.

If you don't know what you are, I'll explain to you in layman terms. You are a liar, a cheat,a selfish ugly frog. You are leaping around looking out for vulnerable young women to prey on.

I've met your type before lol. That one told me his family is in Scotland. Only for me to realise that part of Scotland was located in this our Lagos. A wife, and 3kids.

I desire great things too. I want to meet an amazing young man, get married to him and raise godly offsprings in a not very far away time from now. I don't want a fellow woman to place a curse on me or on my marriage. Cos when it comes down, she will be praying for her husbands restoration and sending curses to the girl that snatched her husband.

I want to be able to talk to my God with a free conscience and open mind. So here is it. In one statement.

Mr Married Man, LEAVE ME ALONE.

I have needs and desires but I don't need you to satisfy them. I have been very fine before you came by and I will be very fine when you have gone.
Thanks.

One exceptional Single Lady.

N.B. This is a personal experience. Marriage Infidelity is a terrible trend in our world. Some of us cant accept it as normal. we will stand up and say no to it with our voices.
Impressive.

Now tell us the truth cool

5 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by geekybabe(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Stillfire:

trust me. you might never knw if you don't do your background check well. A close friend of mine was almost a victim. Until the Madam of the house started threatening her life. the relationship was well over a year.

some married men are chief liars and deceivers. It's not about being tough. you just might never know.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Most single girls like married men, many still dating married men. It's no longer news that girls date married men, girls as young as 20years date married men.....young men are really suffering. Op you shag the man. Congratulations.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by youngalex(m): 4:13am On Nov 13, 2015
geekybabe:

trust me. you might never knw if you don't do your background check well. A close friend of mine was almost a victim. Until the Madam of the house started threatening her life. the relationship was well over a year.

some married men are chief liars and deceivers. It's not about being tough. you just might never know.
Nonsense...at times I wonder how women reason.

.you saw a cute man age 45-75 very successful and comfortable,you don't know he should be married,you closed your eyes to that observation went ahead to date him...I pity Naija babes with their pleasure mindset

4 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by miqos02(m): 5:38am On Nov 13, 2015
hmmmm
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Swissheart(f): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mr Married Man....Leave me alone!
The op just described someone ....said his family is in Canada...but na Ekiti she dey jeje.A marriage that is not up to 6months....and you getting into someone else.May God forgive the men who do this.

Thanking God for my Dad tongue cool

1 Like

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by ifyalways(f): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2015
OP, why you come delete your lovely opening post? Hope you are not re-considering dating that married man?

4 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Mznaett: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Lord have mercy!
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
This reminds me of a conversation I had with my friend some days back. She works with one of these foreign banks and she said they are encouraged to have some brief discussions with customers. In the course of how are you and your business discussions a lot of married men try to ask her out.

She said there was a particular one that was like can we meet at XYZ restaurant for a chat, she said the most annoying part was that she was staring at his wedding band (trying to remind him that you are married now) but this guy didn't even blink. She had to tell him we are not encouraged to go on dates with our customers.

Another one was trying to close his account and relocating to the USA and was asking her if she would come to visit him if he pays for a ticket (come for what now). She also had to turn down his offer politely (even though she felt like lambasting him)

She said the most annoying part is that these men come to abuja majorly for business and just for the few weeks they spend they look for young ladies to mess around with.

According to her these men are accomplished, comfortable and financially capable so its almost impossible to find a man in his forties with such characteristics and still unmarried.

It takes a very disciplined lady to turn down any offer from a married man, they come and try to lure with their money most times and if you are a long throat you wont be able to resist.

That's how one on my street was saying something of sort. I simply told him I am not interested.

Married men should stop running after single ladies and other peoples wives also Ladies should stop accepting offers and be observant enough if a guy is in his late 30's or early 40's and he is comfortable and he says he single then investigate.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
yetseyi:
This reminds me of a conversation I had with my friend some days back. She works with one of these foreign banks and she said they are encouraged to have some brief discussions with customers. In the course of how are you and your business discussions a lot of married men try to ask her out.

She said there was a particular one that was like can we meet at XYZ restaurant for a chat, she said the most annoying part was that she was staring at his wedding band (trying to remind him that you are married now) but this guy didn't even blink. She had to tell him we are not encouraged to go on dates with our customers.

Another one was trying to close his account and relocating to the USA and was asking her if she would come to visit him if he pays for a ticket (come for what now). She also had to turn down his offer politely (even though she felt like lambasting him)

She said the most annoying part is that these men come to abuja majorly for business and just for the few weeks they spend they look for young ladies to mess around with.

According to her these men are accomplished, comfortable and financially capable so its almost impossible to find a man in his forties with such characteristics and still unmarried.

It takes a very disciplined lady to turn down any offer from a married man, they come and try to lure with their money most times and if you are a long throat you wont be able to resist.

That's how one on my street was saying something of sort. I simply told him I am not interested.

Married men should stop running after single ladies and other peoples wives also Ladies should stop accepting offers and be observant enough if a guy is in his late 30's or early 40's and he is comfortable and he says he single then investigate.

Cool story, Sis. tongue

But you omitted the ones that accepted the offers. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by amtheone(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Stillfire:

You just dey shout. Just calm down, because u may not truly know what you think you know.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Cool story, Sis. tongue

But you omitted the ones that accepted the offers. lipsrsealed

loool, How are you bro.

I actually just remembered a friend in UNI that dated my "cousin".(His parents and my cousins parents are like childhood friends so we are family).

My aunts 70 birthday a typical Ijebu owambe so I invited my friends, that was 200level. This particular lady came early so we sat on the same table while my cousin sat at the opposite table.

Anyway some days after the party I received a call from this cousin that I should please send the number of my friend. I didn't even think about it I sent it to him.

Some days later my friend told me that someone claiming to be my cousin called her introduced himself and that he would love to meet her and that she should come
to meet him at his XYZ center. I said he is married and his wife is very pretty (although he had been having problems with his wife) but as far as I was concerned that was not a license to cheat especially not with my friend.

She went and told me that he gave her some money (which she didnt disclose to me but she told the other friends) and said he didnt want third party(I am the third party lool).

There was nothing I could do, it was out of my hands and I couldn't mention it to family members (worldwar 3) but I kept on telling her that this guy is married. Now I was in my late teens and this lady was 24 as at then and this particular guy was around 40 and had 2 children with the eldest around 12. I felt so bad about it but there was nothing I could do.

He is very comfortable and had(still has) money to throw around. The next time I would see my cousin was a few months later during a kind off family reunion and normally he would grease my palms as per big brother but this time around it was quite bulky ( I took that as an indirect shut your mouth, dont mention anything about this issue loool).

I didnt see him after that but the next semester I stylishly parted with my friends then I changed friends but I heared he parted with his wife then in 400level she saw me in class and said he invited her to his house and was begging her to marry him but she turned down the offer, she said she thought about it deeply but that If she was really after his money and didn't think of other things she would have accepted the offer(I really dont know what to make of that statement)

Another annoying part of the whole story is that his wife is very beautiful.

Its been a long while the incident happened and of course she is married to someone else and co incidentally the person he is dating now was my classmate in secondary school loool.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by buoye1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is serious meehn

Getting scared daily about marriage and relationships

People just take advantage of you when they know you truly love them...

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
yetseyi:

loool, How are you bro.

I actually just remembered a friend in UNI that dated my "cousin".(His parents and my cousins parents are like childhood friends so we are family).

My aunts 70 birthday a typical Ijebu owambe so I invited my friends, that was 200level. This particular lady came early so we sat on the same table while my cousin sat at the opposite table.

Anyway some days after the party I received a call from this cousin that I should please send the number of my friend. I didn't even think about it I sent it to him.

Some days later my friend told me that someone claiming to be my cousin called her introduced himself and that he would love to meet her and that she should come
to meet him at his XYZ center. I said he is married and his wife is very pretty (although he had been having problems with his wife) but as far as I was concerned that was not a license to cheat especially not with my friend.

She went and told me that he gave her some money (which she didnt disclose to me but she told the other friends) and said he didnt want third party(I am the third party lool).

There was nothing I could do, it was out of my hands and I couldn't mention it to family members (worldwar 3) but I kept on telling her that this guy is married. Now I was in my late teens and this lady was 24 as at then and this particular guy was around 40 and had 2 children with the eldest around 12. I felt so bad about it but there was nothing I could do.

He is very comfortable and had(still has) money to throw around. The next time I would see my cousin was a few months later during a kind off family reunion and normally he would grease my palms as per big brother but this time around it was quite bulky ( I took that as an indirect shut your mouth, dont mention anything about this issue loool).

I didnt see him after that but the next semester I stylishly parted with my friends then I changed friends but I heared he parted with his wife then in 400level she saw me in class and said he invited her to his house and was begging her to marry him but she turned down the offer, she said she thought about it deeply but that If she was really after his money and didn't think of other things she would have accepted the offer(I really dont know what to make of that statement)

Another annoying part of the whole story is that his wife is very beautiful.

Its been a long while the incident happened and of course she is married to someone else and co incidentally the person he is dating now was my classmate in secondary school loool.

Looool.

Another cool story, my Ijebu sis.

I'm enjoying ya stories. Do you have more to share? - but this time, you must be the main character. tongue

It seems you have a lot of beautiful friends, or went to school with beautiful chics, hence folks stay running after ya friends.

Obviously, you should have stories about folks chasing you, yetty. Bring me in. tongue
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by iykedare(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Stillfire:

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by shndy: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Overheard a bunch of ladies encouraging one of them to date a married man, "u better no slack urself, when u marry ur husband will also cheat on u, y not date a married man now so it'll be less painful when ur own husband eventually cheats". Just imagine dt, naija marriage is a joke, just an avenue for asoebi n jollof rice grin

6 Likes

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yetseyi, don't run away. I'm still waiting for more cool stories. tongue

Err...I saw Andromida the android viewing this thread yesterday. Shyte, I know you've been around the block like a hood moped with a lot of stories to tell. Come bless this thread with ya stories as well. tongue
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Looool.
Another cool story, my Ijebu sis.
I'm enjoying ya stories. Do you have more to share? - but this time, you must be the main character. tongue
It seems you have a lot of beautiful friends, or went to school with beautiful chics, hence folks stay running after ya friends.
Obviously, you should have stories about folks chasing you, yetty. Bring me in. :

Folks - Yes
Married folks chasing - not really

P
Shymm3x:
Yetseyi, don't run away. I'm still waiting for more cool stories. b P

Loool I didnt run away. I have another story though (not mine sha)BRB.

Let me just ask you a question why do married men cheat? I do not seem to understand why.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by geekybabe(f): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
ifyalways:
OP, why you come delete your lovely opening post? Hope you are not re-considering dating that married man?

Nah. someone's been messing up with my account for a while. happy that the original post was quoted. I'll put it back up.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by geekybabe(f): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
youngalex:

Nonsense...at times I wonder how women reason.

.you saw a cute man age 45-75 very successful and comfortable,you don't know he should be married,you closed your eyes to that observation went ahead to date him...I pity Naija babes with their pleasure mindset

keep pitying naija babes while you go around fooling with young girls. I didn't specify anywhere in my orginal post that the guy in question was above 45 years.

I don't owe u further explanations. if you are married and you are screwing girls outside of your matrimonial home, your daughter's will have d same share of the filthy cup when the time is ripe.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by ifyalways(f): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2015
geekybabe:

Nah. someone's been messing up with my account for a while. happy that the original post was quoted. I'll put it back up.

Aiight dear. smiley
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 2:10am On Nov 17, 2015
yetseyi:
Loool I didnt run away. I have another story though (not mine sha)BRB.

Let me just ask you a question why do married men cheat? I do not seem to understand why.

Err...sorry for the late reply. But it's better late than never. And I hope you'll reciprocate the gesture. tongue

I'm not married and I've never been part of that institution. However, whatever I post would be based on what I see around me from family members, relatives, and folks that I've close ties with.

Personally, I think it a combination of a lot of things.

1). The male anatomy and how men are naturally wired when it comes to mating.

2). Societal views and the unwritten rules that govern our way of life.

3). Folks marrying for the wrong reasons, due to pressure from family members and emotional blackmail from women.

Once you dissect this further, you'll get ya answers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete / Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? / How Stigmatisation Promotes Baby Factories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.