Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... (5966 Views)

Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by itstpia8: 3:01am On Nov 17, 2015
You go fear epistles on top married men.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Err...sorry for the late reply. But it's better late than never. And I hope you'll reciprocate the gesture. tongue

I'm not married and I've never been part of that institution. However, whatever I post would be based on what I see around me from family members, relatives, and folks that I've close ties with.

Personally, I think it a combination of a lot of things.

1). The male anatomy and how men are naturally wired when it comes to mating.

2). Societal views and the unwritten rules that govern our way of life.

3). Folks marrying for the wrong reasons, due to pressure from family members and emotional blackmail from women.

Once you dissect this further, you'll get ya answers.

grin

Okay, lets look at the points.

1. Well yeah , that could be a reason but what happened to self control.

2. This is the point I was expecting you to mention; societal views and unwritten rules like the popular phrases we tend to see here " Men are polygamous in nature" "All/most men cheat" ". There is also this notion that the number of ladies you have bedded shows how strong you are as a man, how manly you are etc and etc. Most times I feel bile rise up my throat when I read such, yes men cheat I accept but it seems the society is accepting that a man will/ must cheat I may be wrong about that assumption anyway.

3. If he gets married due to pressure then thats his problem and he should deal with it. So ladies are emotional blackmailers angry angry its okay
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
yetseyi:

grin

Okay, lets look at the points.

1. Well yeah , that could be a reason but what happened to self control.

2. This is the point I was expecting you to mention; societal views and unwritten rules like the popular phrases we tend to see here " Men are polygamous in nature" "All/most men cheat" ". There is also this notion that the number of ladies you have bedded shows how strong you are as a man, how manly you are etc and etc. Most times I feel bile rise up my throat when I read such, yes men cheat I accept but it seems the society is accepting that a man will/ must cheat I may be wrong about that assumption anyway.

3. If he gets married due to pressure then thats his problem and he should deal with it. So ladies are emotional blackmailers angry angry its okay

We can talk about "self-control" all we want, but self-control can somewhat difficult based on how men are wired. I believe the only way you can exert "self-control" as a guy is by being occupied all the time with something else, apart from that, it's somewhat difficult. Also, it takes two to tango. Evidently, if there aren't willing folks from the opposite gender interested - I don't think it'll be possible.

That's how the society has been from time immemorial. There was a time when the total number of wives you have shows how much of a man you're. And today, your peers rate you consciously/subconsciously based on the total number of chics you've conquered. Also, when chics love a guy, it somewhat projects soft-power. You can break this down anyway you want - but that's just our reality.

Women are the biggest emotional blackmailers ever. I'd even say the overwhelming majority of guys get married due to emotional blackmail, or some well-planned pregnancies by the ladies. Don't forget how pretentious most women are and how they trick guys into marriage. Evidently, when a woman does that and the guy starts cheating after seeing through the fvckery - she needs to carry her cross.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by ideology(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
geekybabe:
op this is old fashioned, the trend today is single ladies now married, :-married ladies having older men, ex's, younger guys, husband's friends, office colleagues and lesbian partners fukinnng them, the rate is more than married men who cheat, go do your research again
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Shym3xx

Sorry for the late reply.

It takes two to tango I agree but If there is no married man disturbing the ladies would we have any one dating them? Its not just one way shym3xx.

I don't believe you are indirectly alluding to this alpha male issue again. According to your theory that means when Ladies hate a guy he is a real man(what you call alpha male).

I will assume I didn't see the third paragraph. (maybe because I am typing with my phone and commenting on that will be very bulky so I will just let it pass).
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
yetseyi:
Shym3xx
Sorry for the late reply.

It takes two to tango I agree but If there is no married man disturbing the ladies would we have any one dating them? Its not just one way shym3xx.

I don't believe you are indirectly alluding to this alpha male issue again. According to your theory that means when Ladies hate a guy he is a real man(what you call alpha male).

I will assume I didn't see the third paragraph. (maybe because I am typing with my phone and commenting on that will be very bulky so I will just let it pass).

Darn Yetseyi! I'm pissed off with you - I saw the big royal rumble that has been happening in this section and shifted to other sections since saturday and you never bothered to tag my handle? grin grin grin

Now I've to do catch up and read about 200 pages of comedy central. You're not a good sister. grin grin grin grin grin Things are happening!!! Scammers and the scammed. Classic story of NL where depressed and bitter single mums are married women and jobless nyggahs are millionaires. Cray!! grin grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women are just naturally gullible - the drama that happened on here is a proof. You lot are very easy to manipulate and when the smoke clears, you become scorned and start blaming men for being gullible. If you know a man is married, why not leave him alone, since there are tons of single men out there?
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Fearcom(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Our African Women are naturally noisemakers. They get married. Then they cheat. And they cheat big time. And the proof of their infidelity comes to light when they give birth to illegitimate children. maaany married women have given birth to illegitimate children while still living under their husband's roof. Many married men are taking care of children that isn't theirs. Many ladies ranting on this forum are young, unmarried and inexperienced. Deceit, lies, hidden motives and pretense abound, both among guys/men, and among ladies/women.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Darn Yetseyi! I'm pissed off with you - I saw the big royal rumble that has been happening in this section and shifted to other sections since saturday and you never bothered to tag my handle? grin grin grin

Now I've to do catch up and read about 200 pages of comedy central. You're not a good sister. grin grin grin grin grin Things are happening!!! Scammers and the scammed. Classic story of NL where depressed and bitter single mums are married women and jobless nyggahs are millionaires. Cray!! grin grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women are just naturally gullible - the drama that happened on here is a proof. You lot are very easy to manipulate and when the smoke clears, you become scorned and start blaming men for being gullible. If you know a man is married, why not leave him alone, since there are tons of single men out there?

Honestly I read your post some minutes ago and was wondering what the rumble was. I just did a little search and saw the brouhaha.

It is well is all I can say.
----------------------------------
Just read in details.

Too much hate and beef around NL, to think people have time to crossmatch posts seeing who chats with who. Maybe thats why I hardly post personal stories, my motto is what you say can and will be used against you.

Its a messy situation but honestly I have met some nice folks. There are very decent people here.
I saw your dispute resolution skills loool.

Chai I navigated through family section to sports to nairaland general all because of amebo loool.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
yetseyi:

Honestly I read your post some minutes ago and was wondering what the rumble was. I just did a little search and saw the brouhaha.

It is well is all I can say.
----------------------------------
Just read in details.

Too much hate and beef around NL, to think people have time to crossmatch posts seeing who chats with who. Maybe thats why I hardly post personal stories, my motto is what you say can and will be used against you.

Its a messy situation but honestly I have met some nice folks. There are very decent people here.
I saw your dispute resolution skills loool.

Chai I navigated through family section to sports to nairaland general all because of amebo loool.

Loool.

That's what NL is for, hence I always refer to the forum as a toilet. Hehehehe...I'm only here for comic relief and any time there's a thread for me to catch fun and laugh, I don't want to miss out. You can't buy laughter in this effed up world - so better take advantage of anywhere you can get one.

I've not met anyone, and I don't think I wanna meet anyone, to be honest. Err...maybe you, if you'll cook a nice Ijebu dish for ya Ijebu brother lol.

At the end of the day, you just post comments based on how you feel, but it's a cold world and you don't know who hates you. I don't like having negative folks around me with negative energy. And most of the folks on here are just negative and a lot of them are sadists, with crab in a barrel mentality. Typical black mentality/energy. So you just have to be careful.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Jozzy4: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmm , serious !!! Actually cheating in marrige expecially by men is sooo rampant nwadays , AND ITS BAD , YES I CONDEMN IT . And I pray God help me to abstain from such .

But yet , single ladies of nwadays are not helping themselves , once they see big cars and money , love has started .... Infact , the immoral mode of dressing of ladies nwdays attract maried men which makes them commit that sin .

One thin i know is : if a girl ever seduce a married man though her immoral dressing , ONE DAY another young lady will do so to her own husband too .
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Stillfire: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
amtheone:

You just dey shout. Just calm down, because u may not truly know what you think you know.

Huh?

iykedare:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Whatever.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by sadly: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
coogaluta:

choooiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
This girl must be Iron lady
Will you marry my brother? wink
Alutacontinua, how far grin
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

That's what NL is for, hence I always refer to the forum as a toilet. Hehehehe...I'm only here for comic relief and any time there's a thread for me to catch fun and laugh, I don't want to miss out. You can't buy laughter in this effed up world - so better take advantage of anywhere you can get one.

I've not met anyone, and I don't think I wanna meet anyone, to be honest. Err...maybe you, if you'll cook a nice Ijebu dish for ya Ijebu brother lol.

At the end of the day, you just post comments based on how you feel, but it's a cold world and you don't know who hates you. I don't like having negative folks around me with negative energy. And most of the folks on here are just negative and a lot of them are sadists, with crab in a barrel mentality. Typical black mentality/energy. So you just have to be careful.

loool @ toilet but people still do good business deals on NL, A lot of businesses had their first clients from here. I would have thought it would be a nice place to network, personally I have gained a lot of info on nairaland.

Its so disheartening

But honestly NL is a good place to be when you want to laugh, some peoples comment are soo hilarious.

The hate is also very real but then I got to appreciate diversity in opinions and the mentality people have. I used to think everybody is reasonable and try to think logically but I realised the opposite but then thats the beauty of it diversity in opinions everybody cant be the same.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
yetseyi:

loool @ toilet but people still do good business deals on NL, A lot of businesses had their first clients from here. I would have thought it would be a nice place to network, personally I have gained a lot of info on nairaland.

Its so disheartening

But honestly NL is a good place to be when you want to laugh, some peoples comment are soo hilarious.

The hate is also very real but then I got to appreciate diversity in opinions and the mentality people have. I used to think everybody is reasonable and try to think logically but I realised the opposite but then thats the beauty of it diversity in opinions everybody cant be the same.

Toilet is my pseudonym for NL. grin

Folks might be doing business on here, like any other shytehole. But the forum isn't a secure place for business, unless you don't mind getting swindled. It's basically just like gumtree, albeit 1 million times worse.

I see you evaded the Ijebu dish question. grin

So what quintessential Ijebu food can you cook and explain the content? You need to educate me cos I don't know much about Ijebu dishes.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Toilet is my pseudonym for NL. grin

Folks might be doing business on here, like any other shytehole. But the forum isn't a secure place for business, unless you don't mind getting swindled. It's basically just like gumtree, albeit 1 million times worse.

I see you evaded the Ijebu dish question. grin

So what quintessential Ijebu food can you cook and explain the content? You need to educate me cos I don't know much about Ijebu dishes.

Well maybe but if I need something like a cake,or services like catering photography or even buying some goods nairaland is one of my options. It doesnt mean one wont apply common sense anyway.

Ikokore is basically an Ijebu dish, not pleasant to the eye but very tasty. There's also ojojo another version of ikokore also made from water yam but fried.

Theres obiripo( thats an ancient meal I think) from cornI think.

Off topic: I am viewing the pictures of the robbery on FP and the fact that its where I visit often for banking activities makes me shiver.

Do you want to make ikokore?
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
yetseyi:

Well maybe but if I need something like a cake,or services like catering photography or even buying some goods nairaland is one of my options. It doesnt mean one wont apply common sense anyway.

Ikokore is basically an Ijebu dish, not pleasant to the eye but very tasty. There's also ojojo another version of ikokore also made from water yam but fried.

Theres obiripo( thats an ancient meal I think) from cornI think.

Off topic: I am viewing the pictures of the robbery on FP and the fact that its where I visit often for banking activities makes me shiver.

Do you want to make ikokore?

Obviously, you just have to be vigilant at all times, even if it's not NL.

I know ikokore but I've never heard of the other one.

So which of the two can you cook? And don't tell me you're not a good cook. grin

You just have to be very careful. But no weapon fashion against you shall prosper...the most high will always protect you. It's tough out there and most folks are just trying to survive. You just have to always pray for God's protection when folks allow their survival instincts to make them savages, so as not to be collateral damage.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Obviously, you just have to be vigilant at all times, even if it's not NL.

I know ikokore but I've never heard of the other one.

So which of the two can you cook? And don't tell me you're not a good cook. grin

You just have to be very careful. But no weapon fashion against you shall prosper...the most high will always protect you. It's tough out there and most folks are just trying to survive. You just have to always pray for God's protection when folks allow their survival instincts to make them savages, so as not to be collateral damage.

okaay

Ikokore only. I only hearabout the obiripo, dont know how it looks for tastes.

Amen but when did you become a pastor, I am surprised sha you should start taking christainity serious I think.
Its just so saddening such happened.May one not be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
yetseyi:

okaay

Ikokore only. I only hearabout the obiripo, dont know how it looks for tastes.

Amen but when did you become a pastor, I am surprised sha you should start taking christainity serious I think.
Its just so saddening such happened.May one not be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lool.

So you're gonna feed me ikokore, yes? You have to make it tasty and rich with seafood.

I've always been a prayerful guy, though I'm not a Church person and I don't subscribe to all the religious extras. I believe in the most high and I know prayer is the answer. Prayer connects the body, spirit, and inner voice and also helps you speak to ya destiny.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

So you're gonna feed me ikokore, yes? You have to make it tasty and rich with seafood.

I've always been a prayerful guy, though I'm not a Church person and I don't subscribe to all the religious extras. I believe in the most high and I know prayer is the answer. Prayer connects the body, spirit, and inner voice and also helps you speak to ya destiny.

Will send through DHL .

Hmm quite interesting but one is not meant to forsake the gathering of the brethren.

About the rumble: I saw that someone uprooted an old thread where the ish started. I think I am understanding the reason why people open a lot of alternate non-similar monikers maybe because of monitoring spirits.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
yetseyi:

Will send through DHL .

Hmm quite interesting but one is not meant to forsake the gathering of the brethren.

About the rumble: I saw that someone uprooted an old thread where the ish started. I think I am understanding the reason why people open a lot of alternate non-similar monikers maybe because of monitoring spirits.

What "monitoring spirits"? Now I'm scared.

Please do.

I understand and I do go to Church when there's family gathering or thanksgiving service my parents want me to attend. And sometimes on fridays, I pop into a Church across the street from me. That's about it.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by yetseyi(f): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

What "monitoring spirits"? Now I'm scared.

Please do.

I understand and I do go to Church when there's family gathering or thanksgiving service my parents want me to attend. And sometimes on fridays, I pop into a Church across the street from me. That's about it.

loool and loool no need to be scared its just that it the only way I can define digging a particular persons posts watching what someone is saying waiting for when he/she will goof etc etc

Family gathering-once in a while
Thanks giving - once in a long while
Sometimes on fridays -once in a very long while
loool I think I am right with my analysis
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Shymm3x: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
yetseyi:

loool and loool no need to be scared its just that it the only way I can define digging a particular persons posts watching what someone is saying waiting for when he/she will goof etc etc

Family gathering-once in a while
Thanks giving - once in a long while
Sometimes on fridays -once in a very long while
loool I think I am right with my analysis

Looool. That is NL for you. A lot of folks are just jobless haters and they take this forum too seriously.

Lool. Do you expect me to go every day/ weekend and listen to the same boring/repetitive sermons that start and end with prosperity? Church gets boring after a while and all these pastors are just hustlers anyway.
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by davidif: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2017
funlord:
grin
The moral of the story is simply this! "Close your legs to married men!"
P.s:
We no send una!

How about telling Mr. Married man to face his wife and stop pursuing someone else?

1 Like

Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by Viking007(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
buoye1:
This is serious meehn

Getting scared daily about marriage and relationships

People just take advantage of you when they know you truly love them...

I rest my case
Re: A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... by buoye1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Viking007 post=54332872][/quote]quote without any comment? I don't get man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life / Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle / How Stigmatisation Promotes Baby Factories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.