Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi (1197 Views)

Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) / Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) / Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by BilboBaggins(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
It was anticipated, it was hyped - massively, its outcome not so much.
I personally thought this would be beautifully delivered, but then this just proves the flaws I thought never existed in Davido's music.
First error was the choice of instrumental (good beat, wrong choice), which had Meek Mill struggling, I wonder how many times he had to re do that before finally getting that 'quick get me outta here' verse he rendered.
The hook was cool but I couldn't relate with its content, "I remember when the girls no dey come around, I remember when I no get money in my bank account" when was that bro O Ye son of multimillionaire Chief Deji Adeleke.

David thought it foolish to go out of his comfort zone and delivered an uncomfortable track.

I'd sadly rate this 3/10

Get Song Here >>http://www.blooment.com.ng/2015/06/music-davido-ft-meek-mill-fans-mi.html
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by tammyboy1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
2/10
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by Rivertemz: 2:33am On Jun 13, 2015
6/10
it grows on you
& turn up the base when you're listening to it
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by Ama80(f): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2015
D nig censors board needs to wake up.wat was all those drugs fr and wat does it portend?
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by Rivertemz: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ama80:
D nig censors board needs to wake up.wat was all those drugs fr and wat does it portend?
It was Yam Flour !!! grin
Didn't you watch the whole video
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
-2/10
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by Ama80(f): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rivertemz:

It was Yam Flour !!! grin
Didn't you watch the whole video
I saw him eating poundi in d end.don't really understand d concept.
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by Rivertemz: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ama80:
I saw him eating poundi in d end.don't really understand d concept.
The video showed him tricking a Drug Dealer with yam flour instead of cocaine. Typical Nigerian 419 LLOOOL
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by Ama80(f): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rivertemz:

The video showed him tricking a Drug Dealer with yam flour instead of cocaine. Typical Nigerian 419 LLOOOL
ok!tnx. grin
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by BilboBaggins(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Video was great and all, but the audio was a total embarrassment.. Doesn't grow at all on me.
Re: Review: Davido Ft Meek Mill - Fans Mi by obinna2nv(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
I thought Meek Millz verse was rather short. It was almost like he was in a hurry to leave. So unlike Meek, that can and loves to go on and on in a song, without much thought for the chorus...

(1) (Reply)

MP3: Tekno – Rara (prod. By Tekno & Selebobo) / Download New Music Wizkid Ft Tisco - Tee _ Saye / [MUSIC] Davido Ft. Destiny Boy – Fia (timasbase Mashup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.