Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) (51301 Views)

Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) / New Whatsapp Group For Chefs (already In The Industry Or Intending To) / Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by jcross19: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
BarryX:
Like seriously, what has whatsapp as a IM brand got to do with wheat ?

These Igbo marketers never cease to be ignorantly innovative
brain is gift from almighty God , you are free to make use of it but to me it seems the brain is unused . Make use of your brain.
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by mordouc(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
BarryX:

Na dirty innovations Igbo people get.
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Rexyl(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
AkProsper:
Capital: NO
Honeywell, golden penny, mama gold, dangote, TAKE NOTE.

Very soon we'll c
1. Facebook Semo
2. BBM Elubo
3. We Chat yam flour

May Nairaland Garri.

Nairaland Garri will sell like hot cake.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
clintino700:
grin grin very soon u will Instagram paints...

Might actually catch on quite well
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
AkProsper:
Capital: NO
Honeywell, golden penny, mama gold, dangote, TAKE NOTE.
Very soon we'll c
1. Facebook Semo
2. BBM Elubo
3. We Chat yam flour
May Nairaland Garri.
Why do we make fuse of this? All of us have seen Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal refrigerators, stablizers and other appliances, we did not complain, why will Whats App rice or whatever be imperative?
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sandydayz:

Lol grin
You forgot 2go

I hate 2go angry
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I hate 2go angry
I.dont.like.it.either wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by msalami(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
sexymoma:
Baddoo and Ebuddy angry

grin if u go Togo to 2go, u will see 2go bread....lol
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
But why! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by happiclox: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Can't wait 2 c Nairaland Fufu...SMH

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by shammahyaro(f): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Khnightwulka:
Now dats bizness, nice concpt sha.... Al man gats to make d cash....

In other newS...

Can u remember him?

Clue- He was once alone.

http://lexhansplace..in/2015/06/can-you-remember-him.html
The dude from home alone,gat into drink and smoking,came outta rehab once and smokes more than a packet of cigarette a day.....No be new news joor
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by joykelex(f): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sandydayz:
Lol grin You forgot 2go
2go don cast
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Chibex50(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lolzzzzzz...... Naija Products
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by moxsella(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
as for me ɨ prefer Pinging than bbm (ℓαυgнιиg συт ℓσυ∂)
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Whatsapp wheat now selling in the market ? ??
IS THAT NOT COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT?
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Mcaise: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
clintino700:
grin grin very soon u will Instagram paints...

Linkedin toothpaste grin
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by pinkiberry(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
BarryX:

is it possible for to showcase ur ignorance without tagging Igbo?
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by searider(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezedon:
Is this the type of CHANGE we are looking for?

Is there any correlation between the wheat brand and politics?
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by uhiochris1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sandydayz:
Lol grin You forgot 2go
2go bread nko

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Yasirarafat: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
I think whatsapp get an Igbo adviser that's why he gives them this trick.....u knw Igbo's are money diggers(beggers) cheesy

Abeg never produce whatsapp garri & kuli-kuli gari cheesy
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by anonym0us: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Princenady:
The poster b4 must be a great fan of eba or otto...
bethelite?
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by clintino700(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin aswear
Mcaise:

Linkedin toothpaste grin
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by kenoz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wetin you no go see for this country

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by clintino700(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Exactly
babafemi1000:

Might actually catch on quite well
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by charly4lyf(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
You go Telegram poundo yam soon naa. cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by chibecanglobal(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
BarryX:

Ignorantly innovative?
Whatever that means......
just like you tooo...
lol
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by bidex(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
abeg i need Twitter tuwo

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
uhiochris1:

2go bread nko
shocked hahhhaahhaa no be small thing o kiss
Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by simdam500(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Seriously? Wtf! shocked business sha cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) by Amazo: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Whatsapp wheat now selling in the market ? ??

This is tantamount to a trademark infringement angry! It's totally reprehensible and is nothing to be celebrated undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Snake Cake? / I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira / Man Saves N357,000 By Not Drinking For 124 Days (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.