Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. (3082 Views)

USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by Brytawon(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mother gives birth to 17 babies at once, breaks
world record – An American woman has
completely annihilated the previous World Record
for the most babies in a single pregnancy by
giving birth to 17 babies over 29 hours a week
ago at the Indianapolis Memorial Hospital.
“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who
assisted the woman through the whole
operation.” The babies kept coming and coming
and coming and coming. Man! I think I’m gonna
have nightmares about this day for a long time!
This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.
Catherine Bridges and her husband had been
trying to have a child for many years and had
decided last year to use medical assistance from
a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island. The
insemination process was definitely successful,
as the couple got an entire litter of seventeen
beautiful and identical boys.
The couple has already chosen the names for
the boys with an obvious continuity of thought:
James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey,
Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim,
Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and
surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.
source: www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/mother-gives-birth-to-17-babies-at-once-breaks-world-record/

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Story doesn't add up.. Where is d picture of her gvn birth, and her stomach

1 Like

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
No way! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He's indeed a great God
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by iamsegsy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
stale!
this pic has been over the internet for decades tongue
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by Sandydayz(f): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
shocked shocked ORISHIRISHI
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by MissSlimbody(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
A football team and 6 reservecheesy

But it kinda hard to believeundecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nairaland

[nahy-ruh-land] : noun

A site where people cook up stupid stories, pull the source outta their ass, and gullible people believe it right away.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by sseunth(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
MissSlimbody:
A football team and 6 reservecheesy

But it kinda hard to believeundecided
na stadium remain and sponsors
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by VickyRotex(f): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
The story doesn't even add up. They obviously look like kids in a crèche.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by MissSlimbody(f): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
sseunth:
na stadium remain and sponsors

God fit use you sponsor them ogrin

1 Like

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by ladyteska(f): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
they were looking for a child,God gave them a company

1 Like

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hard to believe though
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by sseunth(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I no go mind oooo
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by sseunth(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I no go mind oooo....n u go be their coach with no pay..,na charity things ooo
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
*in Victor Osuagwu's voice* CHINEEKE'M EEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na to buy ''Coaster bus'' nii ooo to dey carry them about. Their food nko? Na ''Cameroun pot'' dem go take dey prepare food for them nii, if true oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by MissSlimbody(f): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
sseunth:
I no go mind oooo....n u go be their coach with no pay..,na charity things ooo

I no sabi football o.

Na only talk and trouble I sabi cheesy
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by sseunth(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I no sabi football o.
Na only talk and trouble I sabi cheesy
that's part of qualities of a coach
U mst be able to talk and find trOuble
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by MissSlimbody(f): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
sseunth:
that's part of qualities of a coach

U mst be able to talk and find trOuble

Mo ti gbo
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by stinggy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
chimkaire:
*in Victor Osuagwu's voice* CHINEEKE'M EEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na to buy ''Coaster bus'' nii ooo to dey carry them about. Their food nko? Na ''Cameroun pot'' dem go take dey prepare food for them nii, if true oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided

Den go even nid sign contract with huggies sef, for reduced price embarassed embarassed
I hope say ds tin nor dey ur line sha? sad
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
stinggy:

Den go even nid sign contract with huggies sef, for reduced price embarassed embarassed
I hope say ds tin nor dey ur line sha? sad
I tells yhu cheesy
Na ibeji senior me but I dodge am sad
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by Jamean(f): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2015
Interesting story of how an American woman established an only boys Creche with blue uniform. undecided
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once, Breaks World Record. by MurderX: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2015
This is a hoax! a human womb can not carry 17 foetuses.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New And American Used Phones (samsung....iphones And Laptops) For Sale / . / The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.