Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You (36173 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by debosky(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2009
Thanks for the responses Afaukwu - you are the only one (and maybe Ibime) interested in having a reasonable discourse here.

I am not saying that there is any tribe-intelligence link, but I am simply asking - what is the relevance of an absolute number of admissions between zones in this case?

Like I said, data showing the PROPORTION of applicants, vis-a-vis the states of origins would give a clearer picture. China may have more people in Universities than Japan, but Japan has a higher proportion of it's population educated.

Ibime is asserting that Rivers and Bayelsa have a 'small number of indigenous inhabitants' but this cannot be verified at this point. If the applicant data shows a trend that a higher percentage of applicants from the SE/SS are getting through, then useful deductions can be made from this data, and we can then say the SW needs to pull it's socks up or not. We already know the North doesn't even have socks on in this instance. grin

PS - My Ijaw statement was facetious. grin

@ Ibime

An educated goat remains a goat. grin grin
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Ibime(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2009
You will be surprised at my findings. I managed to export the data to Excel to find out the percentage of people who got a A in Maths. Surprise, surprise, Kano did very well

Percentage of applicants who scored 70+ (Maths)

State % who scored A

RIV 8.28287721
KAN 5.028481634
LAG 3.209165617
AKW 2.646071767
ABI 2.368741307
OGU 2.359910038
IMO 2.209899864
BAY 1.963001028
OYO 1.748223184
ANA 1.727552482
JIG 1.607012418
KWA 1.572476386
DEL 1.559810671
EBO 1.498181818
OSU 1.457134425
EKI 1.411150754
OND 1.331542139
ENU 1.08360672
CRO 1.025093433
EDO 1.016416669
SOK 0.941915228
YOB 0.921658986
BEN 0.717221372
KOG 0.662077663
ZAM 0.570884872
KAD 0.519906964
PLA 0.429799427
KAT 0.40254948
ADA 0.346964064
NIG 0.33020066
KEB 0.329566855
TAR 0.215401185
NAS 0.209369275
FCT 0.163934426
BOR 0.153846154
GOM 0.145348837
BAU 0.135869565
WES 0
AFR 0
OTH 0

Percentage of applicants who failed (Maths)

This also surprised me - Bayelsa was near the top of the list! This must be because of poor infrastructure. Rivers State has always been ahead of Bayelsa.  grin

State % Fail

ZAM 23.40628
BAY 23.08325
NIG 22.58065
NAS 22.5072
TAR 22.40172
KEB 21.84557
FCT 21.47541
ADA 21.18959
KAN 20.31035
JIG 20.30679
KAD 20.19428
SOK 20.17268
PLA 20.16476
BOR 20.10256
YOB 20.04608
BAU 19.97283
KAT 19.05401
GOM 18.8469
EKI 17.7592
OND 17.03742
BEN 15.82722
KOG 15.71121
CRO 15.40844
OSU 14.88122
KWA 14.86465
EBO 14.03636
EDO 13.71546
OYO 13.71212
AKW 13.53584
WES 11.88119
DEL 11.85994
ENU 11.76061
ABI 11.54816
OGU 11.4416
ANA 11.28546
IMO 10.91138
LAG 10.04739
RIV 6.587551
AFR 4.761905
OTH 0
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by asha80(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2009
Please let us close this thread.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Ibime(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2009
asha 80:

Why should we close the thread? It is through statistics that we learn what we need to imporve in society.

debosky:

Like I said, data showing the PROPORTION of applicants, vis-a-vis the states of origins would give a clearer picture.

Don't worry, I am an expert with Excel. I can get you any data you want:

State No of exam takers

IMO 49,233
DEL 37,184
ANA 32,821
EDO 32,467
OGU 31,569
OSU 27,108
OND 25,309
OYO 24,482
AKW 23,242
ABI 23,008
RIV 20,645
ENU 20,118
KOG 19,031
KWA 18,951
EKI 18,779
LAG 16,671
BEN 12,409
BAY 9,730
CRO 9,365
KAD 7,309
EBO 6,875
KAN 5,091
ADA 4,035
NIG 3,937
NAS 3,821
KAT 2,981
BAU 2,944
PLA 2,792
KEB 2,124
GOM 2,064
BOR 1,950
TAR 1,857
JIG 1,369
SOK 1,274
ZAM 1,051
YOB 868
FCT 610
WES 101
OTH 26
AFR 21

I am assuming that Maths is still compulsory, hence these figures should represent the total no who took the exam.

Your assertion that S/E is producing more applicants, hence more no of successful applicants is correct. Thats why I prefer to look at percentages.

However, this brings up another debate - the census debate. It is almost obvious that Igbo's are the most populated tribe in Naija, yet the census keeps downplaying their numbers and giving them less of the national cake.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Afaukwu: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2009
Thanks Ibime. For sure, percentage will give a clearer picture, for example, out of all the applicants, how many % was admitted per state. The issue of performance to me is rather too personal: you are intelligent and the other not (which has nothing to do with ones tribe). Also, individual conditions of respective candidates at the time of exam can influence thier performance; plus as we all know, the role of expo. So, I will not bother so much with the performance index.

To all:

The purpose of this thread is not who is better (quality)educated, but who is more (quantity) educated.

I am sorry to reemphasize that education in Nigeria of today is of relatively low quality. The best university in present day Nigeria (UniBen) is not even among the best 50 in Africa (imagine that). Herein lies our dilemma of poor quality education; and this is not restricted to any university in Nigeria.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ijawgirl: 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2009
Rivers state brap!! cheesy

Northern Nigeria is way behind, wow
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by asha80(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2009
I said let us close this thread because what we are displaying here is trying to show 'ethnic superirioty' that will take us to nowhere.I know why @afaukwu opened this thread.Personally while i was growing up i was heard that people from south east do not go to school because we are just traders.

Some people from other parts of the country also grew up with that notion and at times said all sorts of nonsense.Even an edo girl i served with was telling me that south easterners are just traders that do not take education seriuosly  .I am sure it is because those are the ones she was always in contact with.

The truth of the matter is you cannot really subscribe any particular lifestyle to a southeasterner.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Afaukwu: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2009
Asha, the picture is getting clearer. Misconceptions are badddddd!
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by StFunmi(f): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2009
Thread closed. undecided
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Afaukwu: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2009
I have also checked data for polys, and the trend is similar with UME
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by StFunmi(f): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2009
I have also checked data for polys, and the trend is similar with UME
Did you also check data for ritual killings and under aged marriages? undecided
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ijawgirl: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2009
hmm maybe we should look @ quality instead quantity
the best schools in the country are situated in yoruba land

University of Ibadan
Obafemi awolowo
university of benin-mid west tho
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Afaukwu: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2009
ijaw_girl:

University of Ibadan
Obafemi awolowo

What do you mean by best school? When the best in Nigeria (UniBen) is not even among the best 50 in Africa, you still call it best? Even if you look at the "best" how many students and lecturers are not from the region where your so- called best is situated? Buildings do not make uni best, people do.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by debosky(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2009
Ibime:

Your assertion that S/E is producing more applicants, hence more no of successful applicants is correct. Thats why I prefer to look at percentages.

However, this brings up another debate - the census debate. It is almost obvious that Igbo's are the most populated tribe in Naija, yet the census keeps downplaying their numbers and giving them less of the national cake.
I suspected that this would be the case - There is such a high percentage of SE students in the SW that there is likely little difference in the educational experiences of students 'originating' from both regions.

The high population of the Igbos - something I alluded to in my previous posts is the key issue here. Census figures are continuously showing low population numbers for the SE, despite the intense population density and the wide dispersal of the Igbo across the country.

I personally don't think we will have any government in the near future that will have the courage to enumerate with tribal origin included, neither do I think it would bring about much usefulness. There is no doubt that the Census figures are highly flawed and do not give an accurate depiction of regional populations, especially the SE.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by ijawgirl: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2009
What do you mean by best school? When the best in Nigeria (UniBen) is not even among the best 50 in Africa, you still call it best? Even if you look at the "best" how many students and lecturers are not from the region where your so- called best is situated? Buildings do not make uni best, people do

I meant the best school in the country(Nigeria) not in Africa
people do but the professeurs and infrastructure/equipment matters, eg University of Ibadan is the best school for medicine in Nigeria, why? because of the professeurs/Quality of Academic Staff and the medical facilities are quite impressive, The reputation of a school matters esp when it comes to employement
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Becomrrich: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2009
Afaukwu , the reason the figures look this way and the yorubas are not doing well lays in satellite pictures. While Ibadan have as much houses as Imo and abia state put together. 

Oyo state and not ibadan get about the same with the two state. Ibadan alone in a true system should get  the revenue what imo and Abia state are getting put together.

If you look at the figures from ondo state you would see why too. Ondo state has more houses than imo and abia state put together. In a honest country. Ondo state should get twice as much to take care of its education sector. but what do we have nothing.

Lagos state have about the same population as the south east. But lagos get 1/8 what the south east get.  So what you have done is create more area boys and thief in yorubaland.  Who would kill you later. An uneducated person is a danger to the society.

In such they would kill all of you in future by you putting them as disadvantage. And this is the reason too why we have  MEND too. With what you people are doing to the yorubas. You already have had some young yorubas created yoruba MEND body. they call themself CRAZY.      Company of the Republic Army Zealot for Yorubaland (CRAZY)

The solution is to have the yoruba and bendle area in the republic of benin.

Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2009
osisi and hotfunmi your prayers have been answered!

the googlizer has struck again! grin grin
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2009
Afaukwu,

Thanks for providing more clarity on the charts.  There's a lot of holes in the data and I can prove it.  Do you stand by this chart as accurate and you vouch for it?  

Ibime, I like what you said about statistics being a indicator for social planning, you should add that in the wrong hands it could become a tool for social chaos.  In the data you dumped into excel, there were somethings you did not question and I think Debo raised the points, although he did so vaguely.

The charts we are looking at here, since it's talking about education, and unless Afaukwu meant to draw some political significance out of it, belongs in the EDUCATION sector, not in POLITICS where we constantly throw ideologies and dogmas back and forth at one another.  It is my conclusion that I should give a political response to the post, and I will.  First, I want to outline the incorrectness in the charts that you all are looking at and after that I will take my statistics hat off and put on my politics hat.  Having said that, Dede, I heard you.  I have a response for you, don't go anywhere but be patient to clear the misgivings of this calculation first.  

You can bring out any interpretation with data in a way that you want it to serve your message.  This chart looks like, smells like and taste like propaganda.  But don't worry my friends, Negro is going to chew it to bits and spit it out.

JAMB is a process.  It is the process for measuring the students aptitude on one hand and his/her capability to analyze and resolve problem sets on the other.  So that if you understand the theory of a particular concept or knowledge then you should be able to tackle and resolve any question relating to that theory even if you are encoutering that question for the first time.  JAMB is blind to your level of scholarship.  There are many students that pass JAMB but turn out to be misfit for academic pursuit and there are many that fail JAMB but are advanced in knowledge.  Is this true or not?  

JAMB produces data and statistical reports based on certain measures and goals.  Everyone of us in here have been through JAMB if you graduated high school in Nigeria.  The Universities are customers to JAMB and they control the flow valve at the dam, so that the measures and indices are transiently raised or lowered based on what goals they seek to meet.  Example: if over a two year consecutive period applicants overwhelmingly fail maths, then the point grade may be lowered to allow more to pass.  

Why am I bringing this up?  I know some of you that will say too much talk.  Sit down and learn something here so that in future you will not be sold polished glass for the price of diamond.

So how should JAMB run this process so that it does not leave people behind that deserve to be enrolled in University or that it does not admit people into University that truly and honestly need to go through remedial preparatory tutoring in community colleges?  

You have three controls in the data.  You have a moving range, a upper control limit and a lower control limit.  In a review of data for 1000 grade report you can plot the control limit (which becomes your average) and then the upper and lower control limits (which become your tolerance levels).  The passing grade will move up and down between these controls and as it does so you will have accurate information upon which to base the report on regional performance.  It's a swing!  The variances also play important role in that as Debo mentioned, there are extraneous situations that are beyond the concern of JAMB or its process but which nonetheless impact regional performance.  Can the below par performance indicated for SW be interpreted as an evidence of ineptitude or is it the conclusion that investment in higher education does not yield a return on investment that makes it worthwile to sink money and time into?  Does the above par performance in SE a new surge in aptitude or a newfound recognition that earning a degree is fundamental to participation in the mainstream society?  These are questions that should be pondered.  

Again, I ask, Afaukwu and Ibime since you both have had opportunity to analyze the data in excel, how are you controlling the data to make sure that you obtain a high confidence level in the report?  You are not JAMB, neither am I, but if you will speak on behalf of these charts then be prepared to defend it.  

Give me your labels on the charts on page 1 please.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Becomrrich: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2009
If you look at the satellite pictures too. you would discovered that the igbos have the best road network in Nigeria.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Sauron1: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2009
ijaw_girl:

University of Ibadan
Obafemi awolowo

U are making lots of sense here. . . .
Ibime n his cohorts are not considering the quality of the schools.
Many candidates choose to go to the elite Universities and will wait for years to get there. . . . . .
A student of UNILAG and a student of Bayelsa Uni(with the same GPA) don't have the same opportunity in Oil Companies.
The one with a UNILAG cert(with all things equal) would readily be employed before Mr. Bayelsa.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by presido1: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are making lots of sense here. . . .
Ibime n his cohorts are not considering the quality of the schools.
Many candidates choose to go to the elite Universities and will wait for years to get there. . . . . .
A student of UNILAG and a student of Bayelsa Uni(with the same GPA) don't have the same opportunity in Oil Companies.
The one with a UNILAG cert(with all things equal) would readily be employed before Mr. Bayelsa.
All things being equal your result at the apptitude test and interview gets you the job and not the school.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Sauron1: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2009
presido1:

All things being equal your result at the apptitude test and interview gets you the job and not the school.

U won't even be considered for an aptitude test in some companies if you don't attend a good school. . . , FACT!!!(Benitez stylee).
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Ibime(m): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

The passing grade will move up and down between these controls and as it does so you will have accurate information upon which to base the report on regional performance.  

~Sauron~:

You guys lack of comprehension is outstanding.

This is not an anlysis of passing grade or university entry barriers.

We did an analysis of a standardised test, looking only at the test scores, not the passing grade.

Everyone in the country does the same test. 8% of Rivers State applicants achieved 70+, whilst on average only 2.5% of South-West applicants scored 70+. However many people go on to secure university places has nothing to do with the analysis we just conducted. In half an hour, I can extrapolate all the data from all the subjects to excel and blow all your nonsense theories into the water. Rivers State is leading on all core subjects (Maths, English and the Sciences), both in percentages and in numbers. Although numbers are not a valid statistical tool for measuring performance, percentages are largely indisputable. If you ask me why Rivers is doing so well, I will point to our colonial history and the fact that English is our lingua franca, so we have no problems with comprehension; unlike other states where they speak their native language day in, day out.

31,500 Ogun indigenes took the test, yet only 745 scored above 70+ in Mathematics. 20,645 Rivers indigenes took the test and 1710 achieved 70+. In English, the no of 70+ students in the whole Yoruba nation does not equate to Rivers State alone.

~Sauron~:

U won't even be considered for an aptitude test in some companies if you don't attend a good school. . . , FACT!!!(Benitez stylee).

What does this have to do with anything. SS and SE indigenes are winning places in UNILAG just as well. This your university theory should be long discredited by now, since our data only looks at test scores, not university acceptance statistics.

I shall say it again - South West need to get their act together!  grin
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Becomrrich: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2009
the satellite picture tell you why Imo can have more people write the exam. It is less populated than ibadan. So it has more money to use for education. The yorubas state have no money for education. Even if you look at the propose Akure state or Ibadan state and Ijebu state. They are more populated than Imo state, or abia state or Ebonyi or enugu state.

We had ask for 6 state to be create Abuja , Akure,Katagun(bauchi), ijebu, Apa (benue/kogi), ibadan to be created to make total state of 42 state and while the local government is remove from the constitution and no allocation be given them , while state manage local govt and fund them.
But nothing was done.

Now we have found the perfect solution which is to join the republic of benin. And we can do it by ourself.

The republic of benin solution is the best option. this way all the fighting would be over.

Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Sauron1: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2009
Ibime:

You guys lack of comprehension is outstanding.
This is not an anlysis of passing grade or university entry barriers.

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap!!!
I was replying Presido1 on a different subject matter entirely.

Everyone in the country does the same test. 8% of Rivers State applicants achieved 70+, whilst South-West state averaged about 2.5%, with Lagos the best at 3.2% achieving 70+. However many people go on to secure university places has nothing to do with the analysis we just conducted. In half an hour, I can extrapolate all the data from all the subjects to excel and blow all your nonsense theories into the water. Rivers State is leading on all core subjects (Maths, English and the Sciences), both in percentages and in numbers. Although numbers are not a valid statistical tool for measuring performance, percentages are largely indisputable. If you ask me why Rivers is doing so well, I will point to our colonial history and the fact that English is our lingua franca, so we have no problems with comprehension; unlike other states where they speak their native language day in, day out.

31,500 Ogun indigenes took the test, yet only 745 scored above 70+ in Mathematics. 20,645 Rivers indigenes took the test and 1710 achieved 70+. In English, the no of 70+ students in the whole Yoruba nation does not equate to Rivers State alone.

This is all bollocks if we take the notoriety of the Niger-Delta youths into consideration.
How are we sure y'all don't threaten examination officials with guns and smart bombs?? grin grin grin
Can you give us the stats of the Bayelsans residing in Lagos as far as these grades are concerned??
U really want us to believe your youths who are more conversant with the use of arms n ammuntions can solve circuit theories using ohm's law.

What does this have to do with anything. SS and SE indigenes are winning places in UNILAG just as well. This your university theory should be long discredited by now, since our data only looks at test scores, not university acceptance statistics.

Are you suffering from pinkeye??
That reply was for Presido1. . . . .Nuthing to do with your theory.

I shall say it again - South West need to get their act together!  grin

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Ibime(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is all bollocks if we take the notoriety of the Niger-Delta youths into consideration.
How are we sure y'all don't threaten examination officials with guns and smart bombs?? grin grin grin
Can you give us the stats of the Bayelsans residing in Lagos as far as these grades are concerned??
U really want us to believe your youths who are more conversant with the use of arms n ammuntions can solve circuit theories using ohm's law.

My friend shaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

My suggestion to Yoruba students: Stop speaking Yoruba everywhere! It will help your comprehension in exams, then you may be able to achieve as much as Rivers State students! cool
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by debosky(m): 12:43am On Feb 23, 2009
Satellite pictures can tell you Yorubas are dumber than Igbos! shocked grin

Heck any satellite picture that shows you that Igbos have a better road network is unparalleled bollocks. grin
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Sauron1: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2009
Ibime:

My suggestion to Yoruba students: Stop speaking Yoruba everywhere! It will help your comprehension in exams, then you may be able to achieve as much as Rivers State students! cool

I dunno the kinda Yoruba peops you have been meeting.
Rivers State students are not any better than students from the South West.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2009
You are more likely to get admission into SE schools than SW. lipsrsealed
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Ibime(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

I dunno the kinda Yoruba peops you have been meeting.

They are everywhere in London. 75% of them don't even know how to speak English despite living in jand. All you hear is O ba mi o! and H-factor everywhere. I wonder when you people will grow out of your crude and uncouth ways.  grin
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Sauron1: 12:57am On Feb 23, 2009
Ibime:

They are everywhere in London. 75% of them don't even know how to speak English despite living in jand. All you hear is O ba mi o! and H-factor everywhere. I wonder when you people will grow out of your crude and uncouth ways.  grin

U are a Arrow, you tribalist!!!
I have seen unrefined and boorish Naija-Delta peops too but that won't make me generalise.
Are u aware Flowshow/Ofokasibe is from Bayelsa?? tongue
75%?? U need Christ!!! grin grin grin

stillwater:

You are more likely to get admission into SE schools than SW. lipsrsealed

Thank you!!!
Too bad, Presido1 and his cohorts don't believe this.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by debosky(m): 12:58am On Feb 23, 2009
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin

warrrheva Ibime.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures / Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses / Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.