Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (34943 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by arsenal1111(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Naggin wife.......
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2015
A cheating wife? Unthinkable!
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by celebobo(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Cheating wife is the worst ooooooooo
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by kay29000(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Edusouls:
hahaha is that what u think, none is better my bro, a nagging wife makes ur life miserable,unhappy and eventually fast old looks comes, slow death is the end result..pray for none brother...

Ofcos none is better...The OP asked if we were to choose, and I went with the one I perceive as the lesser evil.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Bigcake: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2015
cheating wife na time bomb..... just a blast and you are thrown in to pieces. say NO to cheating.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by toprealman: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2015
THEY ARE EQUALLY AS BAD...
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Babs015(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Cheating wife will send you to your early grave especially if you don't know...

Who knows the kind of diseases such woman can infect her man with...

Nagging woman may not always nag....
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by wolfofallstreet(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2015
NONE
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Babs015(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2015
stephenqueen:
Cheating wife is worse, a cheating wife can kill you before your time comes.she can infect you with HIV, gonorrhoea, syphili(STD) You fit catch Magun (thunder boat) on top her self grin grin
Yoruba people talk say "obinrin to nba yan ale biko para e a pa oko" cool

I still prefer a nagging wife than a wife who cheats angry angry
that's true my brother...I feel you
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by whisperj: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Not that any of them is desirable, but a nagging wife is better. Nagging might just be the evidence that she's still interested in the marriage(not all cases though); the husband could curb it by reasoning affectionately with her(also not in all cases, some women no dey hear word) . A wife that cheats regularly has a dead conscience, there's not much that can be done to redeem her.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by cvibe2: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life! Marry right and you won't have to worry about cheating or nagging wife.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2015
izaray:
U still avn't ans the question. The question is, which of them is d worse ? Na so una d take fail exams grin

Bro no vex abeg, na joke o undecided

babe in africa no wan good o, cos no man wants to share his scuntus wit anoda man na...shey u grab? because for man to put u for house him love u be dat...but for nagging, dat one dey pursue ur husband and children commot for house make dem no quick die, na so....
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Toks2008(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2015
chuna1985:

And u think a chain smoker will stop smoking wen his wife complains/Nags about it?

Unfortunately the nagging will never stop as long as that guy decides to continue in that self destructive act nevertheless we must not se that lady as a nagg in this case.

A NAG IS DEFINED AS SOMEONE WHO COMPLAINS EXCESSIVELY OVER A NON WEIGHTY ISSUE.

Nevertheless every woman must know that you can not "nag" a man out of infidelity or negative addictions rather you go on your kneels and pray him out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by whytepawn1(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't think both are comparable. women will always nag... its in their DNA, you just have to learn to manage them. CHEATING WIFE!!!!! hell no!!!. A thousand and one reasons to buttress my point... am them
...raising another man's or men's children
....she could easily send you to an early grave just to continue in her amorous ways
....she could infect you with STDs. Etc
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Toks2008(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2015
cvibe2:
There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life! Marry right and you won't have to worry about cheating or nagging wife.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

You can never marry right except you marry a perfect partner and the last time i checked,there is no perfect partner.

A perfect marriage is the type that exists not between two perfect people or two romantic people but a perfect union is the one that involves two forgivers. Staying marriage is not about your feelings but a conscious and rigid decision to love,tolerate and stay with who you have decided to marry.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by liveexoticfish: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Every one hhas said their part pls read my side
1 cheating wife is the most worstly amount the two
A cheating wife is a bad trees is a motherit will have a stubon fruit that is some of her chilren
B cheating wife is a betrayer GOD SWT now left side and right side GOD SWT may not bless her husband to give him money if its bless he can die sudely just to punushed the betrayer (woman)
C cheating woman has tune her husband to lahging sturf in the street because she thiobody see me yoruba said afoju ni gbogbo aye loju alagbere obirin but every bodyw her well than her husband
C some cheating woman that sleep either with spiiritual men or Obas will send their hund to. Early Grave or to most poverty on earth
D cheating woman is a gradually killer of her husband and progress reducer to her children
2 for Nagging woman its better to avoid problem than to manage problem if u know your capacity that u can not handly her simple ABC
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Ninapha(f): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Is ther any better between hellfire and abomination. All of the above can send a man to an early grave.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by tenry(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2015
livelymatilda:
Hisssss...use google.
Can't you shut your mouth if u have nothing reasonable to say?
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by cutemummy: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2015
No sensible woman loves nagging,every woman wishes to spend every time available with their husband in peace. If your wife nages and she never does that before u guys got married.Then you need to ask yourself this crucial questiion"what was I doing before we got married that I don't do anymore,what am I doing now that I don't do before we got married". If u are wise man,you can handle a nagging wife. 'A CHEATING WIFE' u are a dead meat if you don't run. cool

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Skmoda360(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nagging wife. Nagging wives are redeemable but a cheating wife will always cheat once the opportunity present itself.

Solution to a nagging wife; completely ignore her rants, with your headphones on and if it get worse leave the home for her and return after a day or two or even a week. She won't need anyone to tell her to behave next time.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by raphroye: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2015
younghartz:
Nagging wife will make your love for her reduce and she'd gv u sleepless night then you will develp high blood pressure then you'd die

Cheating wife will take you to early grave grin

Modified

FTC
I reserve dis space for my future wife grin

Military zone keep off
tho both are bad, but u can still use blow(beating) to correct nagging wife...but cheating wife? there's nothing u can do abt it... even if u forgive her your mind would still be there and if she's chanced again she would cheat
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Lol cheating wife is worse
Imagine she cheat n carry hiv come give u ..

I'll take nagging over cheating at least u can block the bish out when she start yapping smiley
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2015
O boy nagging wife better because wife way dey cheat fit kill anytime wit her lover.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Nagging wife is better , sometimes the things she nags about are true, some hussy are stubborn, I can never stand a cheating wife!
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by maryhaam(f): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2015
overdrive:
nagging wife is better i can always hang out with my guys till 11pm when she must have slept. travel every weekend as well.
loooool,nice
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by christabell18(f): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2015
I fink it's berra to have a wife dat nags than d one who cheats cos d cheat could infect u wit disease which wud eventually lead to ur untimely death. N to d one who nags, d solution is jz to IGNORE her.dassal.by that..u cn live long.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by choix007(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2015
U might think it's easy to avoid a nagging woman, but when it becomes too much, the nagging wife can become a cheating wife....because u weren't there all the time...

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by christabell18(f): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2015
raphroye:

tho both are bad, but u can still use blow(beating) to correct nagging wife...but cheating wife? there's nothing u can do abt it... even if u forgive her your mind would still be there and if she's chanced again she would cheat
...lyk really..blow beating!man u've gat to learn how not to beat up ladies cos I bet u no lady wants to get married to someone they wud b getting blow beating or wareva u cul it from..
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
This post be like
Pistol and AK 47
A nagging wife is better compared to a cheater
A cheating wife will land you in grave earlier than a nagging wife.
A nagging wife fuse at you because she desn't want to lose you and you shouldn't worry about her what you should worry about is a cheating wife who'll always be silent. Silence is a woman's loudest cry and by that time its gonna be too late and there ain't nothing you can do about it.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by omaji53jeremiah: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2015
i think cheating wife is worse, there is a way to handle nagging wife but cheating wife you are like a dead man alive. so pray to God to give you a wife, as a matter of fact women who cheat on their husband do not deserve to be called wives.they are prostitute in disguise.
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by charlesucheh(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Cheating period!!!!!
Re: Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? by pwerrymansion(f): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2015
sadHiv and Cancer which is better? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.