Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Price Of Building A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Price Of Building A Website? (826 Views)

Tutorial: Building A Facebook Chat With Jquery/php / Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Building A Website? by technokid(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
I've got a list of hotels that wants me to create a website for them, how much should be charged on each of the hotels.Opinions are needed considering the cost of hosting each site.
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by OmniPotens(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2009
You should consider the cost of your designing. Check for a good and low-cost hosting company you like then tally up your bills and send across. I can't dictate what you should charge for your works.
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by yawatide(f): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2009
I would say nothing less than 100K each. This assumes a strict informational website. If they want something with a database, nothing less than 200K each. This price excludes any maintenance for which I would probably charge at the very least 5K a month for once-a-month updates.

Good luck!
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by switchmax8: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2009
yawatide,
ples,do you know of any webhosting company that can charge me 3-5k for 100-200mb and i want to change my hosting company but i dont know how to go about it my present hosting company was done by a man that taught me html and i do not want him to host it for me again because he cheated me alot out of my ignorance of website design then.kidnly have the webhosting site to me as soon as possible here is my email wealthyemah@yahoo.com my hosting will expire next month.
thanks
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by nitation(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2009
@ poster

This is an advice. There are so many criteria that most be considered prior to buying a host from any company. I strongly think the price comes last. You can get a very large hosting space for as low as 5k. But what is the uptime?? How reliable is the company? When it comes to your data (files) how secured are they? Which reliable company can testify to their services? and how long have they been in operation (experience wise: although, not too necessary).

If you can answer this question justly. Then you can be ready to choose your preferred domain name.

My 2 cent
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by yawatide(f): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2009
I don't know of any and to be frank I would do what nitation has said. You should focus more on what you can offer the clients and on what they want from you. Besides, even if it is 100K a month, you can always transfer that cost to the client. They don't have to know wink

Good luck!
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by Guardian(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2009
HI YÁLL

I NEED A DAMN GOOD WEB DEVELOPER, WITH EXCELLENT SKILLS
IN PHP & MQSQL -most be good with building site with integrated content management
FLASH

X-tremely KREATIVE !!!!

hala me here. but first send links to works you have done.
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by ztyle(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2009
Guardian:

HI YÁLL

I NEED A DAMN GOOD WEB DEVELOPER, WITH EXCELLENT SKILLS
IN PHP & MQSQL -most be good with building site with integrated content management
FLASH

X-tremely KREATIVE !!!!

hala me here. but first send links to works you have done.
. . .Dude we don't have a DAMN web developer here, Ok. angry

yawa-ti-de:

I would say nothing less than 100K each. This assumes a strict informational website. If they want something with a database, nothing less than 200K each. This price excludes any maintenance for which I would probably charge at the very least 5K a month for once-a-month updates.

Good luck!
. . .100k each, kia, this is the buziness babe talkinq, poster if u like take em or leave em na u know. grin
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by nitation(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2009
@ ZTYLE

Stop speaking for everyone. if you have a contract with the Nigerian Railway service to upgrade their windows 3x to 95, that doesn't mean some of us have/had a job. hehehehehe

my 2 cent
Re: Price Of Building A Website? by osmaah(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi Guardian. u can check these links as required by u. www.summit-ng.com, www.oasisinsuranceplc.com, princadazgroup-ng.com, http://africanmissionaryservice.org and www.osmaahconsulting.com. pls us know if u want any other things concerning your web requirements. Or u can call: 08038496249, 07025895522 request u speak with TJ.

(1) (Reply)

How Safe In A Nigerian Host / Professional Webdesign / Be Aware Of Alibaba.com Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.