Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times (39849 Views)

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Neatboy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
No doubt, some of the above listed persons are really guilty. But I just have this deep feelings that this is the first gunshot of witch-hunting Bukola Saraki. APC attack dogs have just hit the ground running. But I call it selective persecution. When on earth will PremiumTimes carry their investigative journalism to Bourdillon. Is their god, the lion of bourdillon stainless or spotless?

1 Like

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by kilode100(f): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Oh, don't you bother about Oga Mark. He has enough other wives.

Hmmm

13 Likes

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sen. Ahmed Tinubu media war cartel should allow Nigerians to rest.

Please, enough of these character assassinations (even Buhari connived with his old school Principal to impersonate one Mohammed and to fake a Cambridge WASC statement of result), losing National Assembly leadership control is not the end of the world though I know most online and social media employees will be relieved of their duty accept if they are able render a heavy blow on the credibility of the Leadership of 8th National Assembly.

Nigerians are no longer easily deceived

1 Like

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by blacksta(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
I think it would easier to tell us the ones that are not thieves or drug pushers
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Akinz0126(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
I Sigh in despair for my country!So all our law makers and breakers are Barawos?Ha 9ja people why Una allow una senators and reps dey smoke weed for filling station!!!ASO ROCK 1 ChAnCe
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Ilekeh(f): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dear gawwwd, who died and made T. Orji senator? shocked
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Even the dogfathers of all the political parties have one criminal record or the other.

APC has heavy weight dogfather crook who happens to be the one putting on jersey #10 as the AM for them known as Tinubu the chicago drug lord while PDP has one of the alltime MVP & VVIP kirikiri FC retiree known as Olabode George who is putting on jersey #4 for PDP as a DM and these are the one's to make Nigeria great abi?

Una no well for that country.

Just look at how both house of the NHA is littered with all manner of criminals, pedophiles, clowns and touts!
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I dedicate this space to Senator Buruji Kashamu, the drug baron turned Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Sir, your presence in the Senate brings hope for we the consumers of Osogbo weed. You can testify to the potency of that brand of weed, please help us legalize it.
Also sir, help us sponsor a bill that will allow cocaine to be sold at ShopRite, Park n Shop and other major supermarkets to persons above 21 years of age. Finally Sir, help us sponsor a bill to endorse Orijin as the official drink of Super Eagles. Thank you Sir.

hahahaha, bad boy.......hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by jamex089(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
My very dear country's fate on the hands of criminals....
I wonder how PMB will work successfully.
Ya Allah save my failing country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by dotune(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
U see why they can never produce anything good? How can corrupt people claim they are in the NASS to represent Nigerians?
Worse still, After being a governor for 8 yrs, they still go ahead to the NASS. Na only dem get brain to rep the people?
I spit on their corrupt grave! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by focus7: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
All geopolitical zones are well represented in this list. So no arguments or tribal bashing pls.......just pick out the representatives of your zone and shower them with praises for making it into this list. cool grin

The poster above is sitting on the throne.......

but thats none of my business! cheesy
some zone are more represented than other zones, we no them, the people from that zone are more criminally inclines, they must have influenced people from other zones into crimes.
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by muh4lyf(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
That had been my point... Both APC and PDP are thieves, the desired change we need can never be achieved with them... I shake my head in spanish for the masses...
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
pablomaria:
hahahaha, bad boy.......hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
kiss
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by illiad1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:
80% of them are ibo. ibos are well represented on that list.

Of course.

We don't have the likes of tifnubu & bode George in the east.
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by bigtt76(f): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Law Makers/breakers or Legislathieves grin
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by datopaper(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Who now remain
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by shizzle11(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
So femi gbajabambiala is a runaway convict in the US after he made away with a clients money.....what a greedy criminal!

So much for 'sophistication'

1 Like

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Pangea: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:
So criminals are basically making laws for us

Na so we see am o
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by shizzle11(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiefinalowo:
80% of them are ibo.
ibos are well represented on that list.
Accursed phool!

femi gbajabambiala is igbo?

buruji kashamu is Igbo?

bukola saraki is Igbo?

Useless, tribalistic, mgbati mgbati son of a hopeless nobody!

3 Likes

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by 9jatatafo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ring the alarm, there are thieves in government house. I see no change that APC and PMB used as a bait in deceiving Nigerians to vote for them.
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Emily99(f): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
The list is not complete grin[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Andyg: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerian politicians stealing our money since 1900
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by erico2k2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
And we want or expect the country to move forward when we have so many thieves in authority!

Chai! Nigeria my Nigeria!
Nah change
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by erico2k2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
focus7:
some zone are more represented than other zones, we no them, the people from that zone are more criminally inclines, they must have influenced people from other zones into crimes.
thieves plus friends of thieves are thieves
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
How come most of our law makers are criminals? angry
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by dokunbam(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Almost all them
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by olumalcolm(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Issokay

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by jamex089(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
MyMouth:
No wonder Buhari is already telling governors to clear space at prisons in their states! cool

Is this for real? shocked
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by MyMouth(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Criminals everywhere. We are in twuobu cry
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by ugoezeik(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I dedicate this space to Senator Buruji Kashamu, the drug baron turned Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Sir, your presence in the Senate brings hope for we the consumers of Osogbo weed. You can testify to the potency of that brand of weed, please help us legalize it.
Also sir, help us sponsor a bill that will allow cocaine to be sold at ShopRite, Park n Shop and other major supermarkets to persons above 21 years of age. Finally Sir, help us sponsor a bill to endorse Orijin as the official drink of Super Eagles. Thank you Sir.

lolzzzzz I swear amongst all nl na u crack me pas since 3yrs of my nl. even ur name sef ehhhhh na nacked wire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene / About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.