Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

German Government Not Happy With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Government Not Happy With Buhari (6102 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Official From German Government Address Biafrans In Germany / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Government Not Happy With Buhari by helinues: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerians were shocked when President Buhari was referring the German Chancellor, Merkel as President Michelle.
Sadly Buhari is not aware that the Western Germany do not exist again as a country since the 1985 he was Nigerian Head of State, as it was merged to be known as Germany in 1990.

For those Nigerians that said that Buhari should produce NEPA bill instead of certificate, this is the shame you people brought to the country.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/videos/938773839514072/?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by kilode100(f): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
They should go and die jor.

15 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Zaikon(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
deh can take make gud use of dia car nd zoom to hell.

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Andyg: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
shat up my friend

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dats nothing joor, he mustnt know everytin besides naija problems cud make u 4get ur surname sef.

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by cjrane: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
helinues:
Nigerians were shocked when President Buhari was referring the German Chancellor, Merkel as President Michelle.
Sadly Buhari is not aware that the Western Germany do not exist again as a country since the 1985 he was Nigerian Head of State, as it was merged to be known as Germany in 1990.

For those Nigerians that said that Buhari should produce NEPA bill instead of certificate, this is the shame you people brought to the country.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/videos/938773839514072/?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

Abeg, make them leave Baba alone. So what if anyone refer to Nigeria as Biafra or even Western Nigeria republic as Musiwa calls it? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by kay1one2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by jerryunit48: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
You see

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by phelps007: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
hehehehehehe..

But the reality now is, Muhammadu Buhari is our President.

I can only pray for Nigeria and President Buhari so that our dear country will turn out better.

I nor dey kill myself on top something wey I nor get control over. Make I face my business.

Life goes on.....

9 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by ahaika23: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
old illiterate!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by ionsman: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Your source? Hope for Nigeria? Lol.....
Next story please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by applord: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ4OE3Sagzw

"I was personally invited by G7. I went there and I was asked to brief the G7 and I was impressed with the tremendous sympathy they have for this sub-region, the Lake Chad Basin Commission. Their humanitarian approach to the issue to say the least is very very impressive and all of them, not only in Europe; from President Obama to the Chairman of G7 President Michelle of West Germany and french President. They are all willing to help us" - GMB

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by agabaI23(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
holder:
Dats nothing joor, he mustnt know everytin besides naija problems cud make u 4get ur surname sef.
Kai, a president in 21st century does not know that west germany belongs to history and you are trying to excuse him? Sometimes it is better to keep quiet.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by freedom96: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Oya op carry thiis for ur heart untill 2019 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Daura President where is The IRRELEVANT ONE a.k.a Osibanjo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by major466(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
President Bubu is still stuck in 1984.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari needs serious coaching.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by siaco(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chai! Brainless one at it again, even grand ma in d village is aware that w.Germany is a history. May God save us from dis kind of embarrassment ooo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by ibisko04: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ4OE3Sagzw

"I was personally invited by G7. I went there and I was asked to brief the G7 and I was impressed with the tremendous sympathy they have for this sub-region, the Lake Chad Basin Commission. Their humanitarian approach to the issue to say the least is very very impressive and all of them, not only in Europe; from President Obama to the Chairman of G7 President Michelle of West Germany and french President. They are all willing to help us" - GMB

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And so what. President Buhari is communicating, get it or leave it

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by applord: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
ibisko04:

And so what. President Buhari is communicating, get it or leave it

Yes SIR

Sai PEJ ...Sorry cheesy
Sai GMB

grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
It is so sad that Buhari's handlers are subjecting him and Nigeria to ridicule.

7 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by idu1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
They should get out...

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by pablus: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
wow! stu.pid handlers!!! is this president an illiterate? West Germany? President Michelle? LOL

4 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by ogb5(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
It is so sad that Buhari's handlers are subjecting him to ridicule.

No one is subjecting him to ridicule. The man is giving a feedback on the meeting he went for. He saw the president of West Germany in the meeting.

The constitution of Nigeria wanted us to have a president who finished secondary school and as such can can have some basic knowledge required for success.

You people said even without completing secondary education, you wanted him, now you have him. Live with it. we just hope he doesn't call South Africa, apartheid South Africa and doesn't call Russia, Soviet Union.

6 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
ogb5:

No one is subjecting him to ridicule. The man is giving a feedback on the meeting he went for. He saw the president of West Germany in the meeting.

The constitution of Nigeria wanted us to have a president who finished secondary school and as such can can have some basic knowledge required for success.

You people said even without completing secondary education, you wanted him, now you have him. Live with it we just hope he doesn't call South Africa, apartheid South Africa and doesn't call Russia, Soviet Union.
Bros, having certificate is very goodn but its different from being sound. He needs to have people that will be coaching him on stuffs. But na wa o

4 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
ogb5:

You people said even without completing secondary education, you wanted him, now you have him. Live with it. we just hope he doesn't call South Africa, apartheid South Africa and doesn't call Russia, Soviet Union.

How does what he calls countries affect his governance

Below is a quote by a US president

"Vice President mentioned Nigeria is a fledgling democracy. We have to work with Nigeria. That's an important continent." - George W. Bush, Presidential debate, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Oct. 11, 2000

4 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Whichever way you look at it, these errors by Buhari do send a message out to the international community - that we have a president who is not really clued up. They could look to take advantage of that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari is simply beyond repairs undecided

5 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

How does what he calls countries affect his governance

Below is a quote by a US president

"Vice President mentioned Nigeria is a fledgling democracy. We have to work with Nigeria. That's an important continent." - George W. Bush, Presidential debate, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Oct. 11, 2000
until he calls Obama "Osama" right?
Before you'd be convinced.
You're one of Nigeria's problems

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Dollyak(f): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Not sure if true , but it's one of the most sensitive subjects among the Germans, second only to holocaust. I would imagine Eastern Germans, especially those with Austrian origin taking offense to this. No big deal still.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by TechRev: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
His senses are in 1985. Monkeys and baboons in the zoological republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Anambra Speaker Loses 3rd Term Bid As PDP Wins Nnewi South II / SERAP Takes Buhari To ECOWAS Court Over Secrecy In Loan Spending, Debt Crisis / APC: Rivers Court Strikes Out Suit Challenging Legality Of Buni-Led CECPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.