Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants (57650 Views)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by misspricy(f): 5:55am On May 29, 2016
bunbit123:
I sincerely apologise for not updating for a long time. Meanwhile i lost my password @issimmiligbo and have to re_register with a different id to keep update. Pls do bear with me.
. Please continue. kiss is there anything one can do to recover stolen items ?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 3:39pm On May 29, 2016
moffymichael:
@OP.....Can u kindly drop your contacts?
070 628 550 01 same as the number above.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 4:03pm On May 29, 2016
misspricy:
. Please continue. kiss is there anything one can do to recover stolen items ?
yes. We use medium to discover a thief. A situation by which many leave in a house or at working place and an item got lost. We consult to review the thief. Sometimes we call their names, tell the colour of a shirt the person wear at the the moment and even the place he hide it. In most cases we review how many who were involve if it was a group plan deal. We also use sacrifice and invocation against a robber to force him or her return a stolen item to the owner. At that point you see him crying and confessing, pleading for forgiveness. In all, a spiritualist must be involve to perfect the grand work.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by misspricy(f): 4:07pm On May 29, 2016
bunbit123:
yes. We use medium to discover a thief. A situation by which many leave in a house or at working place and an item got lost. We consult to review the thief. Sometimes we call their names, tell the colour of a shirt the person wear at the the moment and even the place he hide it. In most cases we review how many who were involve if it was a group plan deal. We also use sacrifice and invocation against a robber to force him or her return a stolen item to the owner. At that point you see him crying and confessing, pleading for forgiveness. In all, a spiritualist must be involve to perfect the grand work.
. Okay. How can I contact you
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 7:48pm On May 29, 2016
misspricy:
. Okay. How can I contact you
call+23470628 55001 my hotline. Same as the number above.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 8:22pm On May 29, 2016
Give and it shall be given unto you. The world is round like circle, is not straight/triangle or rectangle. Thats why we say what goes around comes around. I will teach you simple ritual to receive arms, money, favour etc. This is simple but powerful ritual for receiving. Do you run out of cash, none to assist your project, you need favour from someone but afraid to approach him/her. Now perform this simple ritual rites and receive you desire. If after 3_7_14 days of this ritual you do not receive your desired end, know that you are under a spell. And there's an urgent need for you to consult you spiritual director for deliverance. Your inability to do so endangers your future because the nature mandate is give and take. How then do you give without nothing to receive. A demon has projected to receive and reap your reward. Are you comfortable hearing this? Now here what you are to do.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 8:54pm On May 31, 2016
Buy a bottle of fanta, biscuits, handful of rice and beans, half yard of white cloth, pen, paper, kola nut, 4 pcs of alligator, one short of hot drink, white unspotted foul, white chalk (nzu), cup of water, 4 pcs of coins, N5, N10, N20, N50, N100, N200, N500, N1000 notes.

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Katier00(f): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
what about debtors . pls are you on watsapp for one on one chating
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 4:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Katier00:
what about debtors . pls are you on watsapp for one on one chating
I will take them one after another. Meanwhile, i would like to know if you own someone and wish him to give you some breathng space to enable you raise fund. If that's the case, here what you need to do. Buy a pad lock key, an igbo kola that does not divide (oji na_agbagh mkpi), such kola we call it oji ogbu. Get 7 seed of allgator pepper, pen and paper. While the sun have no shadow, i mean the hour when you stand on the sun and your shadow are found under your foot. Enter inside a bush, use a stick and dig a bit hole. Tear out a small piece that can only contain a name. Write the name of your debtor, fold in 3 and insigt on the key whole.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 4:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Use each of the alligator seed and call the name you wrote, ask him/her to exercise patience while you raise fund and pay him. Put it inside the key hole. Repeat till the 7 which is 7 times. Close your eyes and lock the pad (push it hard to lock completely). Put it inside the hole already dug. Raise the kola nut facing the sky, call God the creator and helper of mankind, the great provider and redeemer (chant songs of praise especial sorrowful songs). Afterwards, pray with the kola, ask God to help you raised the fund and calm the spirit of debtor. Promise not to misuse the fund when it comes (God like vow) it shows your seriousness, challenge and determination. Finally, say: as the kola has no opening, so your ritual remain a secret therefore nothing you say or do here shall be seen, known or discuss by any human or evil spirit anywhere till the end of the payment. Put the kola inside the hole. Bend down and poo inside. Close the hole with your left hand or a stick. Do not look back as you go.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 5:09am On Jun 01, 2016
purpose of the excrement: it serve as a seal and signature. You now seal the matter and sign it off_discussion/remembrance (from the mind of your debtor). Its when someone remembers about something that he ask for it. For more information call or whatsapp using our number above.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by tabithababy(f): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
bunbit123:
purpose of the excrement: it serve as a seal and signature. You now seal the matter and sign it off_discussion/remembrance (from the mind of your debtor). Its when someone remembers about something that he ask for it. For more information call or whatsapp using our number above.
. Thanks for your contribution. Please what of those that owe someone and refuse to pay.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by theEYe21(f): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2016
The guy has lost it! The hardship of this country is making a lot of people lose their minds
coldgate:
Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2016
To help eliminate crime and maintain a crime free country, i welcome security officers who wish to make gun proof to protect themselves from untimely death. Come and have protection and fearless to attack robbers. I also prepare bottle, sharp object and matchet charms for the common goal. If you are a thief and claim to be a security officer in order to access my services, you better desist hence am to discover your real identity perhaps hand you over to police for prosecution. Other sect of individual i can devote to protect are driver's, traders and such like profesion. Though the gun proof is of two kind, the mark and unmark. The herb is insighted in a bottle and mixe with original kaikai/ijaw (unadulterated) to be taken a short with a left hand one short a day. The other type will be mark in your skin and are to be permanent till you decide to remove it. I will soon update how you can protect yourself from matchet cut with a common herb available within your reach but this method can last not longer than 12hours to be ineffective unless being repeated.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by oweniwe(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't dabble into such spiritual matters because it is like... Looking for additional trouble.

Demons will come and build house on top of person head....

It is not all des herbs and plants that actually do the work... They only act as scent/perfume to attract spirits that will do the work.

And once u get spirits to work for you... You can't just dismiss them like that... If you don't have problem, they will begin to create problems for you so that will continue to depend on them.

Before you know it or a year later... You will start using the blood of chicken and goats instead of herbs and plants.

If u decide to stop everything. .. They will wreck ur life... Lost job, ill health, accident, etc.

If u don't want trouble, stay away from these things cos just like other worldly pleasures... Once you start, it is very hard to stop.

All these things, even though they look good can be also be used to evil purposes.

Like that tutorial on how to avoid repaying debt you owe another person... It can give person courage to start borrowing money from people with no intention of paying back...that's very bad.

18 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
oweniwe:
I don't dabble into such spiritual matters because it is like... Looking for additional trouble.

It is not all des herbs and plants that actually do the work... They only act as scent/perfume to attract spirits that will do the work.

And once u get spirits to work for you... You can't just dismiss them like that... If you don't have problem, they will begin to create problems for you so that will continue to depend on them.

Before you know it or a year later... You will start using the blood of chicken and goats instead of herbs and plants.

If u decide to stop everything. .. They will wreck ur life... Lost job, ill health, accident, etc.

If u don't want trouble, stay away from these things cos just like other worldly pleasures... Once you start, it is very hard to stop.

All these things, even though they look good can be also be used to evil purposes.

Like that tutorial on how to avoid repaying debt you owe another person... It can give person courage to start borrowing money from people with no intention of paying back...that's very bad.
As a christian, when you fast and pray and your prayer are answered; after many yrs the angels will become demons and fight you back?

3 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
I warn for false information otherwise one may ignorantly invoke the wrath of the almighty. Herbs, roots and nuts are created by God for a purpose. Most of the information we pass across today came to us through divination and teaching. My father was not a spiritualist and has no knowledge of herb and roots, i as well knew nothing about spiritualism until i was chosen for this great assignment. Its by the intercession of the god's that am able to discharge beyond my equals. Having raised from christian family, i have apply caution not to go contrary to the will of the almighty. Many if not all of my art comes through divination. If you can condemn i warn you do not condemn God's creation unless you want to tell us that you are wiser than the almighty.

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
@Oweniwe, If you have read carefully, you bear me witness for warning the creditor the importance to pay her bill as soon as the money comes. I also introduced God to people and not anyother oracle or demon. How then do you expect demons to trade where the angels are invited? Or do you think its by only going to church that one can worship God? When i instruct for praise and sorrowful song, did i ask any to praise satan? Do not be dogmatize, just an advice.

2 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
oweniwe:

Great teacher! So when you take uturukpa for stomach ache, its not the herb that healed you but demons? God is watching!

Ignorant.

Even the food you eat when abuse when abuse it becomes something else.
perhaps u tell us that granting a robber bell is a provision for him to commit more crime. Do u pray at all? If yes, why do u pray?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by oweniwe(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm not saying herbs or spiritual stuffs are bad.

My point is... One can't say how everything will turn out after doing the stuffs... Can one stop full if one desire to stop? Will the spiritual folks that one uses the plants to attract allow one to stop?

Also... There is high prospects that the process can be manipulated to suit selfish motives... See below for example ...

Red pepper used to flavour food, make problems for someone, cause a break-up, make unwanted visitor to leave soonest and also for cleasing. YES VERY MAGICAL POWER-FLOW. In a case of sluggish love partner, sweet red pepper may be added to sluggish love ginx to get the object of your affection to respond, wake up and contact you.

If you are being visited by someone and you want him or her to leave sooner rather than later; dust your broom with a bit of red pepper and sweep it out unto the path he or she will use to enter your home, room or office: calling his names while sweeping stating that he needs to keep his visit short. !

An overzealous mother-inlaw can use that to purse a wife out of her son's house. My grandmother is the daughter of an herbalist... She does all these things a lot. Sometimes for good, sometimes for bad.

The was one day she killed snails into a small pot, added some plants, palm kernel oil and massage the mixture on her legs... It cured her osteoporosis/leg pain... Just like that.

But the same grandma... All her children have issues with her as she uses those stuffs to interfer in her children's marriages. Divorces here and there. If you pick quarrel with that woman, better go and beg her before she use herbs to finish you

Grand pa had 3 wives but she used her stuffs to chase away the other 2 wives. They both just couldn't born for grandpa.... Things like that.

Warning people that they shouldnt use ur herbal products for bad purposes doesn't change anything ... If they enter the hands of the wrong persons, they will wreck havoc with it. Collateral damage... To them... Is very much allowed.

Lastly, des stuffs dulls the brain... It kills brilliance and intelligence. People will not want to work to solve their problems again... They will be taking shortcuts with "spiritual backing " instead of working hard to develop themselves.

What do you think gives armed robbers the courage to go rob banks? When they have anti bullet and "police must not come " charms like these done for them.

Corrupt folks steal billions with the help of these herbal/plant/root stuffs ... You mentioned that one can attract wealth with scent leaves... That is how they do it... One does not have to work hard for money anymore ... Just apply scent leaves and go looking for contracts, that's all. See why Nigeria is so messed up?

Herbs and roots are good... I have seen where palm wine and garlic are used to cure cancer... wink

But if these things enter d wrong hands... Warning not to use them the wrong way can't do anything. The warning of STDs or unwanted pregnancy doesn't stop lovers from doing skin to skin.

The herbalists who refuse to teach other people how to do these stuffs are right because others can manipulate the knowledge for selfish reasons.

If you want to do these stuffs... Prepare them for people and give it to them to use... dont teach them how to make it on their own.

Cheers smiley

13 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks for your Ahithophelical advice @Oweniwe. Now tell me why jesus has to come down for the ransom and why did God allow human blood to pay the prize? To help you, jesus came to led us by the way to heaven. Remember the Lord's prayer. Just like Jesus, am here to teach people what they need to know about root, herbs and fruits: God's creation. God made it possible not me. Mind you sex education does not ask you to sleep around all men and women unless one choose otherwise. If you so much believe that the knowledge of root and herbs should be secret and esotric, then you proof God wrong who left all for mankind without hidding any except the wisdom tree. I rather imitate God than mortal man. What you don't understand is that the world is too wide and open therefore no room for secret. In as much as i dont want to mention anyone here but then i have to for a reason, T.B.Joshua is a leader of a particular church. He has taught many the word and led many by the way, now the question is this; why do these people do come to church day by day eventhough they can fast and pray?

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Its high time i let the cat out of the bag for a massive knowledge for self defence, favour, security which all are for life purposes. Many traditionist won't be happy for the knowledge am to share here but then, i have my reasons for doing so. My reasons are not far fetch from my earthly mission. What am to share here are common knowledge but expensive when money is involve. In life, there are things nature requires of us which have God's support. As i always said, people suffer today as a result of ignorant. What is ignorant here? Ignorant is the inability for one to know what he suppose to know. This is why you see poor and rich, wise and fools, literate and illiterate round-about. Western education also multivate me to express my view without compromise. White men take their language and information across the border today civilization is the key dividends. Before now, I had discussed my intention to my colleagues to enbrace online campaign for a massive knowlege on spiritualism. This tutorial will help eliminate crime rate, evil, premature death, cheat, intimidation, security and stand for self defence. Literary, you can't beat your equal, a call for that is called COMPETITION.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by oweniwe(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
bunbit123:
If you so much believe that the knowledge of root and herbs should be secret and esotric, then you proof God wrong who left all for mankind without hidding any except the wisdom tree.

Thank you my dear... The answer your question is up there ... You have said it yourself except u didnt say it quite clearly.

God did not hide the forbidden tree/fruit from Adam and Eve. The tree was within their reach. God only instructed them not to eat from the tree's fruit. Why? What happened to Adam after he ate the forbidden fruit? He started telling lies.

The same reason why God told Adam and Eve not to eat from the forbidden tree ... Is the same reason why you should keep the knowledge you are sharing with people to yourself alone.

One man's meat is another man's poison. It is the same gun police use to protect people that armed robbers use to rob people.

Though the knowledge of herbs and roots usage has enlightened you, ... The same knowledge can corrupt another person and the person could begin to use/deploy the knowledge negatively . I hope you get it now.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by oweniwe(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
bunbit123:
This tutorial will help eliminate crime rate, evil, premature death, cheat, intimidation, security and stand for self defence. Literary, you can't beat your equal, a call for that is called COMPETITION.

Go and read about Alfred Noble...

Find out why he invented the dynamite...

And how he later regretted ever creating it. wink
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by cococandy(f): 1:22am On Jun 02, 2016
My ribs. grin

bunbit123:
Use each of the alligator seed and call the name you wrote, ask him/her to exercise patience while you raise fund and pay him. Put it inside the key hole. Repeat till the 7 which is 7 times. Close your eyes and lock the pad (push it hard to lock completely). Put it inside the hole already dug. Raise the kola nut facing the sky, call God the creator and helper of mankind, the great provider and redeemer (chant songs of praise especial sorrowful songs). Afterwards, pray with the kola, ask God to help you raised the fund and calm the spirit of debtor. Promise not to misuse the fund when it comes (God like vow) it shows your seriousness, challenge and determination. Finally, say: as the kola has no opening, so your ritual remain a secret therefore nothing you say or do here shall be seen, known or discuss by any human or evil spirit anywhere till the end of the payment. Put the kola inside the hole. Bend down and poo inside. Close the hole with your left hand or a stick. Do not look back as you go.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bukatyne(f): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Yorubas say..

Omode o mo ogun, o pe lefo grin

A pikin no know jazz, e call am vegetable.
All these things would work once they are backed up by spiritual powers; it will not work without invoking the demons behind them.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by crackhaus: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2016
bunbit123:
Its high time i let the cat out of the bag for a massive knowledge for self defence, favour, security which all are for life purposes. Many traditionist won't be happy for the knowledge am to share here but then, i have my reasons for doing so. My reasons are not far fetch from my earthly mission. What am to share here are common knowledge but expensive when money is involve. In life, there are things nature requires of us which have God's support. As i always said, people suffer today as a result of ignorant. What is ignorant here? Ignorant is the inability for one to know what he suppose to know. This is why you see poor and rich, wise and fools, literate and illiterate round-about. Western education also multivate me to express my view without compromise. White men take their language and information across the border today civilization is the key dividends. Before now, I had discussed my intention to my colleagues to enbrace online campaign for a massive knowlege on spiritualism. This tutorial will help eliminate crime rate, evil, premature death, cheat, intimidation, security and stand for self defence. Literary, you can't beat your equal, a call for that is called COMPETITION.
Have you read The Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by oweniwe(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
bukatyne:
Yorubas say..

Omode o mo ogun, o pe lefo grin

A pikin no know jazz, e call am vegetable.
All these things would work once they are backed up by spiritual powers; it will not work without invoking the demons behind them.

That is what what I'm saying ...

People will think it ordinary herbs, roots and vegetables they are playing with.

Once the demon is invoked ... It will build house on top of person head... One cannot just wake up one morning and decide to stop using "these ordinary vegetables " ...

The demon will start causing problems for the person.

3 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by idu1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
bunbit123:
Buy a bottle of fanta, biscuits, handful of rice and beans, half yard of white cloth, pen, paper, kola nut, 4 pcs of alligator, one short of hot drink, white unspotted foul, white chalk (nzu), cup of water, 4 pcs of coins, N5, N10, N20, N50, N100, N200, N500, N1000 notes.
complete this

3 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by idu1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
oweniwe:

That is what what I'm saying ...

People will think it ordinary herbs, roots and vegetables they are playing with.

Once the demon is invoked ... It will build house on top of person head... One cannot just wake up one morning and decide to stop using "these ordinary vegetables " ...

The demon will start causing problems for the person.
what you are saying is true honestly.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.

Spiritual oil to provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin. Pin the needles inside a living tree and force it to enter completely.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it at the front of your house to attract fortune. This should be done when no one will see you. Reason is because if an evil person sees you perhaps consult to know about your deeds, he may attack or invoke it.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or whatsapp.

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
idu1:
what you are saying is true honestly.
How do you know when someone says the truth regarding spiritualism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.