Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,734 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday (72402 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by SleekyP(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
SleekyP:
There are indications that President Muhammadu Buhari will announce his ministerial list on Monday, June 15, 2015.

It is also revealed that the immediate past Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Fashola, will be announced Secretary to the Federal Government same day.

Sources said,

“The president is just waiting to receive the reports from the transition committee today (Friday) and thereafter review over the weekend.

“Barring any major contrary information in the transition committee’s report, Buhari should make this list public as early as Monday; that will shock everyone”.

All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed BolaTinubu is expected to make inputs into the list but his choices might see him clash with Buhari, sources said. The APC chieftain said recently that he was aware that Buhari wants a good mix of politicians and private sector players as members of his cabinet.

It would be recalled that President Buhari turned down the governors’ list, when he retorted that “I don’t appoint commissioners for the governors and so they cannot appoint my ministers.”

It is now very evident from President  Buhari’s inaugural speech and his commentary on Senator Bukola Saraki’s recent emergence as Senate President, that all is not well between him and his ‘godfather’.  President Buhari’s recent invitation to Fashola to accompany him to the G7 Summit in Germany continues to buttress watchers’ postulation that  Fashola is indeed an anointed one.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by shamsuRana(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.

295 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by genearts(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Fashola for sgf??
I reserve my comment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by modath(f): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
As long as square pegs are in square holes.

And all the saTANists crying up & down about the two weeks wait should not forget their senior goats & head goat's delay of the transition committee documents is a factor in the delay, so they can cover up as much as they can & also embark on a "long vacation"

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Tolexander: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
OK!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by hadura29(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Everything is taking shape..... Thank God..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by ApcSucks: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
genearts:
Fashola for sgf??

I reserve my comment

We shall what's on the dullard's list

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Boscojugunu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sai babami

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by papoose999(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Oh gud so amaechi political life wud b ova on monday afta baba one chance clear im eye...nice

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good for him then. I don't think I have any business with this. Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Am all eyes na
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by jogsman01(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
but d SGF and COS post is long due.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by CharlesPhc: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
All these rumour mongers on NL...!!! @Op Mr. President can not announce any ministerial list without first sending names to the Senate for screening/confirmation. The reason Buhari is yet to appoint Ministers is cos he would have to wait for the NASS to settle down before sending his ministerial nominees...!!!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by blacksta(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

Your father is the Dullard

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by vantage7: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
It's about time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by LAfricana(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cant Wait.. In 3D mode cool
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Alphaoscar: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
The way Nigerian journalists and blogger are dropping the name of Tinubu in everything concerning Buhari will make you think the 2 of them sleep and wake together.

Its as if the two names are one personality or Siamese twins.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
OMG....shocked

Let me dryclean all my clothes. I don't wanna be caught unawares. Work might just begin from June 15th.

God bless Nigeria.

Unemployed Nairalanders should send their CVs now or never. I wont entertain CVs when I get there o. angry grin

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by kekakuz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
chimamanda adichi
surprise minister of education

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by YoursGEJ(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
kekakuz:
f

f for fashola

I personally think that BRF is better off in charge of a critical ministry like Finance or Power. So that he stays in the public eye until he runs for the Presidency. But PMB is a wiser man than me...he has been around Fashola and knows him best

18 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Sunnycliff(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Too much waiting Pls! Abeggi release Am joor
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
adonbilivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by papaejima1: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aha! Finally.

Will Amaechi make it or sent on exile to Australia as Ambassador carrying his cross?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by dustmalik: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
If he announces his ministerial list on Monday, then it will have taken him shorter time of announcing his cabinet than all his predecessors. Well done, Mr. President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Anyday Fashola decides to contest for Presidency, my family and I would vote for him.

Love that man so much_ for his own good. wink
He is that kinda man one should work with, not Amaechi that goes 'bout looking for trouble.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
See Amaechi life, after dem use u fight ur brother comot power dem nor even dey reason u as SGF. Best he can get is minister of one unimportant parastatal.

Amaechi, Judas of ubima. I join your ancestors sorry for u embarassed embarassed.

To all the few South South slaves and South-East slaves, I hope now una see the change dem dey talk about! To even insult una further APC say na una get national chairman position grin grin.

Now see una life.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Flashh: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.
All your post you were just busy barking like a dog... What's your problem? grin

MUGU stop obligating like an idiot_

ApcSucks:

shocked See your English... Your username ought to be MyEnglishSucks... Mama piss why na? cry

I present to you the number one dullard and fool of the century.

To the topic.

Baba pick the right people for the right places.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by chizobamgbume(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by kokozain(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Well done my presido

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.