Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (54329 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:06am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Who e concern.. grin
I repeat again love child..
You are a bastardo/love child?
Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance.. grin
e concern u because u dey ask me cool
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
e concern u because u dey ask me cool
oya answer..
Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance.. grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:10am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

oya answer..
Yes or no?
oya answer what? are we mates? He really wants to know my location hehehe.
so u really stoop so low to copy and paste ehn u dis mumu boy.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
oya answer what? are we mates? He really wants to know my location hehehe.
so u really stoop so low to copy and paste ehn u dis mumu boy.

Bastardo..till u answer..ur a bastard..just say yes u are its simple.uv already agreed from all ur responses and incinuations that i dragged out of u..
oya answer..
Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:17am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Bastardo..till u answer..ur a bastard..just say yes u are its simple.uv already agreed from all ur responses and incinuations that i dragged out of u..
oya answer..
Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance..
Hmmmm you are being childish mumu. I have practically deprived u of a piece of ur life and u are there asking question like a cattle rearer. Ask till 6am that is my constant aim. As long as u dont sleep I am fulfilled
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Hmmmm you are being childish mumu. I have practically deprived u of a piece of ur life and u are there asking question like a cattle rearer. Ask till 6am that is my constant aim. As long as u dont sleep I am fulfilled

Mumu pass ur papa.. grin

oya answer..
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:22am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

oya answer..
Yes or no?
Dont tell me u are dosing off. It means u are have vindicates my claim that u are a clueless mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:23am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Dont tell me u are dosing off. It means u are have vindicates my claim that u are a clueless mumu

I understand you lack love..but u must answer me o bastardo
oya answer..
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:25am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Mumu pass ur papa.. grin

oya answer..
Yes or no?
wen I think of d scars on ur father's feet having reared cows from sokoto to onitsha. I realise wisdom demands I leave him out of it. But U? Hehe u will only go to bed by 6am
Mumu like u
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:28am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

I understand you lack love..but u must answer me o bastardo
oya answer..
Yes or no?
Dont tow that path mumu cos I wont answer u yet u would have answered me by staying awake. Its tactlessness on ur mumu part
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Dont tow that path mumu cos I wont answer u yet u would have answered me by staying awake. Its tactlessness on ur mumu part

Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
wen I think of d scars on ur father's feet having reared cows from sokoto to onitsha. I realise wisdom demands I leave him out of it. But U? Hehe u will only go to bed by 6am
Mumu like u

Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:32am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Yes or no?
Hahahahahaha see work wen I give u? Copy and paste work till daybreak grin
Dont worry I will be off ur neck soon
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Hahahahahaha see work wen I give u? Copy and paste work till daybreak grin
Dont worry I will be off ur neck soon

Na u de waist time..
oya answer..
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Na u de waist time..
oya answer..
Yes or no?
Hahahaha if I start start talking of how u were concieved by an 11yrs old child and delieverd prematurely it will be another matter. But that is not my aim. I have almost achieved my aim.
Kai if u were a yoruba boy u for don ignore me go enjoy ur sleep. But being an abok.i u no get reasoning faculty. I will soon show u how its done once its 6am ur time grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Hahahaha if I start start talking of how u were concieved by an 11yrs old child and delieverd prematurely it will be another matter. But that is not my aim. I have almost achieved my aim.
Kai if u were a yoruba boy u for don ignore me go enjoy ur sleep. But being an abok.i u no get reasoning faculty. I will soon show u how its done once its 6am ur time grin

oya answer.. grin
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

oya answer.. grin
Yes or no?
Hmmm I wish I can see d face of dis mugu. Sleep go done wire am scatter and he dey there they laff like ramadan sheep. Suffering and smiling
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Hmmm I wish I can see d face of dis mugu. Sleep go done wire am scatter and he dey there they laff like ramadan sheep. Suffering and smiling

oya answer..first who dash bastardo balls.
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:57am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

oya answer..first who dash bastardo balls.
Yes or no?
Wow. I cant believe this is d same person who was raping jagons a few hours ago now reduced to repeating the same words. And to think that u even accused me of reducing my words now look at ur life. U didnt even reduce, u just went straight to repeatition grin that is how it is. This is what is called cluelessness ehn? Hehehe ie is u being in short of words
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Wow. I cant believe this is d same person who was raping jagons a few hours ago now reduced to repeating the same words. And to think that u even accused me of reducing my words now look at ur life. U didnt even reduce, u just went straight to repeatition grin that is how it is. This is what is called cluelessness ehn? Hehehe ie is u being in short of words

Ediott..ur reply..u don de slumber abi.. grin riff raff
oya answer..
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Emyogalanya: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2015
This is the most important post election question where is this woman now she has suddenly taken the job of model in buba and iro my useless sister
olu77:
I hope they find the girls alive and in the right frame of mind.

Meanwhile, where is Ezekwesili and the bring back our girls crusaders?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 5:06am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

oya answer..
Yes or no?
Eyaaa look at the post below us, sensible Nigerians have gone to bed and woke up and you are here held hostage by a person u cant see. That is d definition of mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 5:11am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

oya answer..
Yes or no?
Ahhh its not time to sleep yet o. U will be a fool to sleep at the last minute grin just wait till 6am na mugu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 5:21am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

oya answer..
Yes or no?
Unbelieveable! I held u spell bound all thru the night till morning. If u were not a clueless mumu you would have left me and gone to bed. But u followed me sheepishly and now ur day is disorganied why I go to bed in my side of the world. All of this is a pratical demonstration that you are a 1st class mumu You had no clue what I wanted to do to you and now see ur life, disorganized. Now let me show u how to ignore. CLUELESS MUMU LIKE U, Good night cool
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Unbelieveable! I held u spell bound all thru the night till morning. If u were not a clueless mumu you would have left me and gone to bed. But u followed me sheepishly and now ur day is disorganied why I go to bed in my side of the world. All of this is a pratical demonstration that you are a 1st class mumu You had no clue what I wanted to do to you and now see ur life, disorganized. Now let me show u how to ignore. CLUELESS MUMU LIKE U, Good night cool

oya answer..
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Eyaaa look at the post below us, sensible Nigerians have gone to bed and woke up and you are here held hostage by a person u cant see. That is d definition of mumu

oya answer..
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Ahhh its not time to sleep yet o. U will be a fool to sleep at the last minute grin just wait till 6am na mugu

oya answer..
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Myself2(m): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Buhari bring back our girls now now

grin grin

Let the SCAM continue......

Fooools angry
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 6:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

From the onset and by implications you have shown your frustrated life as a love child. You became more stupid when you couldn't even detect from the kind of response you were getting from me,you in fact erroneously though you had kept me till morning..hehehehe love children will always be a such, because you double as a customer care agent? You are now going to rest while am just waking up..See why I called you an imported daft from the onset.

You literary butressed to me how illiteracy has almost blinded you,simple common English terms you don't know this is what happens when you are born out of wedlock, and to think you were born in a burlesque accounts for your kind of character as one who is in a loveless path..

No wonder you are frustrated. I offer legal services you declined, na arrogance and frustration go kill. You became soo clueless you went tribal..that was where it became clear that you are a love son.
Chump..Good luck your uncle was a daft OK??..stick to that. The north is ruling you and your entire house hold,and you can't do shit.
Sorry but a bastard and illegal/illegitimate son like you,has no future. You either join the club,or die wretched as a customer care chump.

Good luck with your search for a better life. But i tell you folks like you never finish well.
An erroneous conscience is never aware of its mistakes,it is always subjectivity right,even when objectively wrong

Morning Charlie..but you wasted your night thinking you had me responding to your absurdity. I am more than that. Its exactly 6am and your offline, a bastard rarely keeps to time.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

They should not be forgotten; though the sad reality is that they are like spilt milk, not all of them can be recovered and those who are, will never be the same - but we should never forget or give up on them or our nation would have failed them.
you are right
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I want all of you who think that the Chibok issue is a scam to go to Chibok and tell the parents of the missing children what you have just said here.

I also want you to go and tell people whose kids and relatives have been kidnapped that it is a scam.

Look...the kidnapping did not happen because someone wanted to disgrace GEJ or because someone wanted to achieve an agenda. The kidnapping happened because we live in a messed up world. We live in a world where men and women do exceedingly bad things. And this is one of those bad things....that happened and has happened to many girls in the region. Not just the Chibok Girls....there are hundreds of parents who are weeping for their daughters tonight. Who speaks for them?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians. Every day, you Nigerians come on this site and spew hatred and bitterness for other people. Since we got independence, lots of you have allowed yourself to be used by the Prince of the Power of the Air to further his agenda on earth. You willingly allow him to use your bitterness, anger and hatred to destroy others. And you laugh as you do it. Because you somehow think that you are paying back your enemy the Northerner in his own coin. Well.....are you any diferent from the Jihadis? From the same people you hate. Are you not all victims of the same bitterness.

I don't care if I am the only Nigerian who thinks this.....but to everyone who thinks the Chibok girls thing is a scam,and to all those who back Boko Haram, to all those who hate other tribes, and to all those who commit vile acts in the name of religion, tribe or hate.....to all those who chose to follow the Prince of the Power of the Air......I say to you......you must mend your ways. Do not allow the hatred you feel to consume you. Do not allow the bitterness and hate to destroy you. The Chibok Girls are not your enemies. Your enemy is there. Do not let him take over. Resist. RESIST!
God bless you
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by DesireInnerWear(f): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Come o, where are the girls sef?

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) / NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.