Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:34 PM

Am In Love With My Salesgirl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Salesgirl (56200 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / My Friend Is In Love With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by izzieman: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2015
First of all, you cannot help who you fall in Love with. Follow your heart. When all is said and done, Toto na Toto, if love come enter am, na sweet pass food bonus be dat.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by chidifyn(f): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2015
beycity:
You didnt give enough information.... Is she married? Are you married? If the answer to those questions are no! Then I see nothing bad in it.. The business yaf turned to Joint venture niyen. Lobatan.
he already did. Said they re both single..
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 13, 2015
sneak3:
Change her portfolio from sales girl to Oga-madam

Gbam!

Nairaland can never lack speedy answer to every problem brought here.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Orikinla(m): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2015
OP, you have fallen in lust and not love. You just want to fork her and until you fork her, you won't rest. I know how you're feeling, because I have been there. And millions of other guys too, banging pretty and sexy housemaids, receptionists, secretaries and sales girls. You are not alone.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by DesireInnerWear(f): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2015
RedBenson:

Gbam!
Nairaland can never lack speedy answer to every problem brought here.

Double gbamest.
You both are single and available. So what are you waiting for?

Abeg, send wedding IV. I go like come.
' couple who met on NL married'.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by 9jatatafo(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2015
If she is your kind of girl, go ahead and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by betty202020(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
Guys help me, I suddenly started developing strong feelings for my salesgirl. both of us are not married. I have fallen in love with her, please what should I do?
that is the beginning of the collapse of ur business. If u know how to fast and pray, do it now. I will advice u to change her now. Let her be far from ur business. Then if u truly love her, start the process. Dont attach emotions to ur business.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by dapsonlou(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2015
We need more details, is she nice, what is she like, personality , what about her do you love. Then we can deliberate
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by golddeejay(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Salesgirl is not her title or her name. At least she is trying to money selling ur stuffs instead of selling her body. Do ur 'homework', if she is worth, u r capable, she is not married and she is ready to roll with you, then upgrade her.

I forgot to add this, business and love rarely mix. You can't really know people until u know them. Dating her while she is still working for u can be the death of business

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2015
clintino700:
Is nothing new to me....
I have a good family friend who got married to his sales girl in 2013 now with 2kids....

2013 and today (2015), two kids already? Do they born every year?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2015
beycity:
You didnt give enough information.... Is she married? Are you married? If the answer to those questions are no! Then I see nothing bad in it.. The business yaf turned to Joint venture niyen. Lobatan.
I'm sure u only read d 1st sen10s b4 ansrin; wot did u score in English-E8,F9?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2015
A friend of mine married his sales girl, another married his secretary.

I'm eyeing my secretary's sister.

There is nothing wrong in loving your sales girl as far as the love is genuine and will lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by emilosuper: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Love knows no bounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by tonychristopher: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
Guys help me, I suddenly started developing strong feelings for my salesgirl. both of us are not married. I have fallen in love with her, please what should I do?

If she is good in business ....then marry her
Toto na toto

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by emilosuper: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2015
emilosuper:
Love knows no bounds
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by pomsky: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:

[size=14pt]......don't mix business with pleasure. By the way, is the business yours[/size]?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by Edunwa302(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
Afukwana ajuju
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by tenry(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2015
beycity:
Oga did u read what the ops wrote before u posted this?
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by tonychristopher: 7:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Orikinla:
OP, you have fallen in lust and not love. You just want to fork her and until you fork her, you won't rest. I know how you're feeling, because I have been there. And millions of other guys too, banging pretty and sexy housemaids, receptionists, secretaries and sales girls. You are not alone.

My office cleaner is pretty I used to touch her but I am confused how to bang her ..u know we men ....my wife suspects and warned her but for where ...that babe breast stand like die ....I must accomplish. That mission

Teacher teach me...I am a willing student
Any master here guide me
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by ceaserian(m): 7:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Davidson267:

did u care abt her guy?
yinmu how does he affect the osun govt pay workers salary iranu...
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by fpeter(f): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:

marry her...I guess you fell for her because she's hardworking and dedicated to the success of your business, marry her and upgrade her.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by fpeter(f): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2015
ROYALTIPPERS:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUD. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD. HE DECEIVES PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.

why do you people fall for such scam...if you want data go to the service providers, use the right source. Trying to cut corners now you've been duped. NL has decent folks but also you have greedy thieves as well.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by forposting103: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Free e-Learning scholarship awaiting you here >> http://www.forposting103..com/
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by whytepawn1(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2015
sneak3:
Change her portfolio from sales girl to Oga-madam
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by bayusdipe(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2015
sit her down and tell her how u feel abt her
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by volcanoash(f): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2015
beycity:
Please read the post again and then come back to modify. Surprised you already have over 50 likes for this response.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by QueenHeart(f): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:

It is mutual. Her close friend told me she is dying for me.
then die bck for her naw. I hope u want to hv somthn serious wt her if not dnt waste her time

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by dnawah(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by criuze(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2015
start increasing her salary as soon as possible.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by dnawah(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
bros check urself very well, is it love or lust of those curves?if no,let her know first she may be dyeing in silence or not even interested.
Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by obaival(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2015
ROYALTIPPERS:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUD. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD. HE DECEIVES PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.
Gosh!! hunGRY PPLE EVERYWHR UR CASE ALSO AS MINE,WEN I CALLED HIM WIT ANODA NUMBA HE PIKS BT 4 MY NUMBA 4WHR n dis wt he sent 2 me wen i ask hw s dat possible.

1 Share

Re: Am In Love With My Salesgirl by niceguy7(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2015
bigmodo:
The thing is that does she love you too?
If yes......nothing dey paa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.