Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self (48189 Views)

Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos / Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by akpakoboy: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
I think either he found out he is HIV positive or he was murdered and made to look like suicide.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:

No! God forbid!!
Hahahahahahaaha
Then why ur monicker?
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by millionaireman: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
another sinner goes to hell fire; if he truly hanged himself - for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What sort of dumb report is this?

Why no mention of possible causes of the alleged suicide?
Go get his suicide note.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Larablink(f): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
hardbody:

There is no justifiable reason, indeed no reason at all to justify suicide. It is a weak way out of any problem. Even if them remote control the guy, he should have çountered it. Even chickens dont take their lives. I have no sympathy for him. His parents should strive to discount him and move on. He simply is not deserving to live.
. Well I pity his family, all the money, time, spend on him, are wasted.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gwekzy:
sniper? U mean gun Pls enlighten me abeg
There is this insecticide called 'Sniper' used for controlling insects amd pests. It is highly toxic when ingested by humans.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by growth: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
application period: june 2 - august 23

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
not again
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by ChappyChase: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
starlight101:
Painfull death may HIS soul rest in peace

No matter what happen in life i no fit take my life oo as edey sweet me so even with out money

You never jam!!! I was blunt like you before but when life tie wrapper for me, I have to pull off my ceiling fan(to avoid hanging my self), I was scared going into kitchen(to avoid stabbing my self with knife) and I threw away my insecticides, rat poison(to avoid poisoning my self).. So guy forget... Things could be bad sometimes. Am still struggling with suicidal thought....

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by funkybully(f): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Benin witch attack
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Amen o grin.. He should also remember that whoever is cursed here on earth is also cursed in Heaven. May he be cursed in even with the bold. cool

Meanwhile, RIP to the dead!!
thunder FU for trying to rejoice over this dude dat course was placed on....

see as e de happy for another man downfall..yeye pikin...

infact...i hereby lift d course from dat dude....by the power in me....
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by ChappyChase: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
There is this insecticide called 'Sniper' used for controlling insects amd pests. It is highly toxic when ingested by humans.
I once had thought of injecting my self with that Stuff, now I don't let that stuff close to my house..
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Islie: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
On the fateful day after returning from morning mass, he had washed his clothes, tidied his room and
remained at home till dusk when he took his own life. reports that the deceased committed the act when his mother left the compound to see a neighbour. He reportedly tied himself to a ceiling fan with a wrapper in his room after shutting the door behind him.

The guy must be suffering from depression and have a multi-personal disorder.......

Maybe they didn't detect early when he is in his mood swings state...... These kind of people need special care to come out of their depressed state

Such a terrible loss at his stage of life
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by zonax(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Larablink:
R.I.P. I don't really know what made him take his life, but every problem has a solution. I pray God gives his family the heart to bear the lost.
Lose. No offence
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

I once had thought of injecting my self with that Stuff, now I don't let that stuff close to my house..
Thank God you didnt make that decision. A friend of mine told me he poured all of his in the toilet bowl when everytime he got depressed, he was always staring at the bottle of sniper. grin
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
adeaks:

You see a thread about someone who committed suicide and the best you can do is to solicit for votes. You didn't even type anything about the content of the thread undecided

In fact you won't win whatever it is you want us to vote you for angry angry

I concurr 100%! Nkanga7, you'll never win, i repeat, never win this contest. Since you dont have human sympathy, we'll never have sympathy to vote for you. Better off henceforth.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Larablink(f): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
zonax:

Lose. No offence
thanks a lot dear .
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
zonax:
Lose. No offence
Loss. Neither lost nor lose. #NoOffence.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Larablink:
thanks a lot dear .

No, dont thank him. He's a bad teacher. He misled you. Correct word is "loss". It's neither "lost" or "lose" but "loss".

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by donphilopus: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
thunder FU for trying to rejoice over this dude dat course was placed on....

see as e de happy for another man downfall..yeye pikin...

infact...i hereby lift d course from dat dude....by the power in me....

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin The dude wasn't 'cursed' by the guy. He was only told that he wouldn't win the said contest and I'm sure he deserved it!
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
buh y did he kill himsel nau cry
kweshun for d gods
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by simdam500(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
starlight101: Painfull death may HIS soul rest in peace

No matter what happen in life i no fit take my life oo as edey sweet me so even with out money
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Mourin(f): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rip 2 d dead
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by ernieboy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

You never jam!!! I was blunt like you before but when life tie wrapper for me, I have to pull off my ceiling fan(to avoid hanging my self), I was scared going into kitchen(to avoid stabbing my self with knife) and I threw away my insecticides, rat poison(to avoid poisoning my self).. So guy forget... Things could be bad sometimes. Am still struggling with suicidal thought....
Bro seek help most especially from God. Talk to ur pastor or spiritual leader and I pray God gives u the grace to overcome whatever challenges u face.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Sezua(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
mylastkobo:
uniben law final year student dying anyhow, last year it was Lord Caeser now it is Daniel. may God save the next set
caesar wasn't in final year na
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by funshint(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Most cases of male suicide is caused by matters of the heart...just a very few is caused by other issues. The present world we live in is becoming hostile to easy going guys because they're wrongly viewed as dumb and stupid. Girls of nowadays shld just take it easy with guys and guys shld be careful of the hearts they break in the name of having fun 'cos wat we are gradually breeding is a host of heartless set of girls which is coming back to hunt us. It's so crazy nowadays even at SS2 a girl would have experienced so much heartbrk to the point that she starts to take it on others in the future. What a crazy world! Everyday pple are just becoming senseless not knowing the gravity of their actions on others. The media(visual and social) tends to paint a fake template of what a guy's lifestyle shld be(money, sex, clubs and booze). A lot of girls have been brainwashed to believe that a guy must conform to a certain type of worldly lifestyle to be regarded as a man. Later most cry out of not having a man because the good ones that came their way were regarded as dumb and repulsive thus rejecting them while the "bad" ones are seen as more socially acceptable. And the vicious cycle continues...God help us. Its just so sad but no one has the right to judge others. It really takes a lot of courage to take ones life. RIP to the dead!!!

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin The dude wasn't 'cursed' by the guy. He was only told that he wouldn't win the said contest and I'm sure he deserved it!
but why were u den happy??
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Depression is a bad state to find yourself sad
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by hardisha81(m): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2015

R.I.P bro....but I hate devil...
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by hardisha81(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
[s][/s]
R.I.P bro....but I hate devil...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.