Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 (68957 Views)

How To Upgrade Innjoo ONE 3G To Lollipop 5.1 / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
For those who like to use xposed on there phones here is new updated Armageddon ROM u can download on installed it

https://mega.nz/#!3d02iLzD!gsoyy98oAjxoMNHYBwoqLkMYk7-_veFE7-K6_WJUUuk
Thanks to nivu
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by bboyZ: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
NEW ROM I JST... BUSTED...

VIBE UI...LP JIAYU S3.

CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING TO TEST

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by jamilkb(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Downloading Armagedon exposed edition rom...

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by dljbd1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
jamilkb:
Downloading Armagedon exposed edition rom...

Shit...see speed cheesy

PLease load it make we see the interface

1 Like

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by dljbd1(m): 4:56am On Aug 04, 2015
melya:
For those who like to use xposed on there phones here is new updated Armageddon ROM u can download on installed it

https://mega.nz/#!3d02iLzD!gsoyy98oAjxoMNHYBwoqLkMYk7-_veFE7-K6_WJUUuk
Thanks to nivu

Alright....I've installed it successfully but it keeps popping a message immediately after booting that it will reboot to make some changes....i no understand which changes. I don taya Ooo
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by levis2kk: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2015
I downloaded and installed this new rom but it has caught my phone on a bootloop. Tried to restore from backup but it keeps rebooting into recovery. PLEASE DON'T INSTALL
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by davit: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2015
levis2kk:
I downloaded and installed this new rom but it has caught my phone on a bootloop. Tried to restore from backup but it keeps rebooting into recovery. PLEASE DON'T INSTALL

Which of the roms? Armagedon or Vibe
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by 9jafreshest: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
If u stay in Ibadan and u need d infinix hot note pro , I have them plenty. At d rate of #28,500

Infinix hot at d rate of #17,500

Just call 09099132516
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by levis2kk: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2015
davit:

Which of the roms? Armagedon or Vibe

Armageddon with xpose compatibility. Had to reflash the original Armageddon ROM to get my phone back. Maybe I did something wrong, but I still doubt it.
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2015
dljbd1:

Alright....I've installed it successfully but it keeps popping a message immediately after booting that it will reboot to make some changes....i no understand which changes. I don taya Ooo
Don't worry about that message, but mine refused booting when I switch it off don't know why too ,so I revert back to tf ROM

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2015
levis2kk:
I think there's problem somewhere, I did mine and was successful but when I tried to restore my data it stuck on application optimising
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by dljbd1(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2015
melya:

Don't worry about that message, but mine refused booting when I switch it off don't know why too ,so I revert back to tf ROM

Yeah...it's not a stable rom. I've had to restore backup a couple of times this morning. Just now after receiving a call it went into boot-loop....wtf angry

Made me loose a lot of chats this morning now...
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by bboyZ: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
THE MOST COMPATIBLE ROM FOR XPOSED... DIS ROM DOESN'T BOOT LOOP DURING XPOSE INSTALLATION.....

Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
wats d current price for dis phone?
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by dljbd1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
bboyZ:
THE MOST COMPATIBLE ROM FOR XPOSED... DIS ROM DOESN'T BOOT LOOP DURING XPOSE INSTALLATION.....
Please drop link na
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Zannx(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Help..i downloaded a rom through mega on my system but after the download i couldnt find the file that i downloaded on my download list...
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Kurupt01: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Zannx:
Help..i downloaded a rom through mega on my system but after the download i couldnt find the file that i downloaded on my download list...

Search for it using Windows search menu
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by dljbd1(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
cc: initialize
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Zannx(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Kurupt01:

Search for it using Windows search menu

worst part..my phone just bricked...have tried wiping data,clearing cache blah blah but its still stuck at the jiayu logo
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Zannx:

worst part..my phone just bricked...have tried wiping data,clearing cache blah blah but its still stuck at the jiayu logo

Flash custom ROM first , then flash any of ur choice rom
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2015
This phone is one of the durable set i came across, I remember when I happen to be on tecno brands so many I kill due to this practices of installing many of engineering ideas, but this jiayu,wow its still going on ,flashes almost all the known and unknown ideas,
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Zannx(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2015
melya:

Flash custom ROM first , then flash any of ur choice rom

After flashing my phone... My phone keeps reboots every 5mins
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Zannx:

Did u perform wipe? You need to wipe everything and flash custom ROM its on needrom, then u can restore ur data if u hv back up, but remember only data u can select
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Zannx(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
melya:

Did u perform wipe? You need to wipe everything and flash custom ROM its on needrom, then u can restore ur data if u hv back up, but remember only data u can select

Yeah i did perform the wipe through recovery mode...after flashing the rom it pops up a message tellin me when complete your phone will reboot and it repeats tellin me thing every 5mins and then reboot.. Dlijb had the same problem
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Zannx:

Yeah i did perform the wipe through recovery mode...after flashing the rom it pops up a message tellin me when complete your phone will reboot and it repeats tellin me thing every 5mins and then reboot.. Dlijb had the same problem

I saw DAT too but not too often just allowed it to finish then it'll not sho again
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by FBS: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2015
good day people. cheesy

Hows the new ui compared to the flyme (based on the new ui I suppose) ?
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by initialize(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

#48,000

Comes with silicon case, tempered glass, earphone, otg cable, touch pen, cable winder, phone stand, usb cable and charger.

08069321572 thru calls, SMS or whatsapp
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by initialize(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
dljbd1:

cc: initialize

Copied
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by levis2kk: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Zannx:

Try flashing the scatter file from a working ROM using SP Flashtool.
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Stancity(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
It seems TF rom is more stable compared to all of them..
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by dljbd1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Stancity:
It seems TF rom is more stable compared to all of them..

Yeah...had to port back to TF.

I enjoy it jare and won't bother myself with any other out there....unless the temptation is too strong to overcome
Re: How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 by Stancity(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
dljbd1:

Yeah...had to port back to TF.

I enjoy it jare and won't bother myself with any other out there....unless the temptation is too strong to overcome
Sounds ur mind is made up.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Airtel Free Call Codes [100minutes Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.