Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,492 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) (3086 Views)

The Kings Tourney 2015 Group Stage / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by obesemf(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
danbrowndmf deserves 20000000.00
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wicked cheesy
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by sinizia: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Snizia 500.shocked

LOL. I rather found it funny. On the flip side, we could do with some comedic display once in a while. cheesy
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by CLINTONSOLJA(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
I wana be in
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:18am On Jun 14, 2015
obesemf:
danbrowndmf deserves 20000000.00
Lmao
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by CLINTONSOLJA(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Guyz how i tak join dz shit
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by liricyst(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
CLINTONSOLJA:
Guyz how i tak join dz shit
You can't. It's late. Fixtures are already out
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by obainojazz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
JAYEFF:
Also going down on Day 4, is

Liricyst vs Obainojazz

the current newbies champ, is going against one of the underdogs in this tourney. an upset? likely. both have not won their last matches not that it takes anything from them, but I Obaino is more rusty. Will that factor be the difference between this two cats? It's only a few days away people, Brace yourself!

Liricyst

You both should do this in shivers, be cagey/cos
ur lines are weaker n lazy/this nigga is crazy/& you both to him is like river to navy/after he does this
battle, this will be a quote from linda ikeji:/ “A madman
just did the murder of two”…like he had wild sex with
iya ibeji!!!/

Obaino

'm a thug of war./..hard to core/....warri gonn
burn for sure./...he tryna run/ when I knock on
door.......quickly, i floor the dump/
I came heavy with ammos...the guns are four.../
but the bombs are more/....first I drop his jaw../
then I
drop the bombs.../blast everywhere...he
scared...and starts
screaming.......
.............blood of god/

ODDS:
Liricyst 1.10
Obainojazz 22.04
seems I'm really d underdog of dis tourney
See odds...lol
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by CLINTONSOLJA(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
But u guyz said reg we last till 17jun
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by liricyst(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
obainojazz:
seems I'm really d underdog of dis tourney
See odds...lol

Nah.... supermiy has a much higher odds....like 32. grin Make i do no-show for you so people money go lost?
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by obainojazz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
liricyst:

Nah.... supermiy has a much higher odds....like 32. grin Make i do no-show for you so people money go lost?
lol...just take it easy on me though...
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by liricyst(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2015
obainojazz:
lol...just take it easy on me though...
Lol...free this mind games....we both would script seriously
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by obainojazz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
liricyst:

Lol...free this mind games....we both would script seriously
menn...not like u...o
My T.P supervisor just came today...and she is one bloody woman...waiting for the other...so I'm barely chanced.
But don't worry, I won't pull a no show
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol. this jayeff no well
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by vickybash(f): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
JAYEFF:
Also going down on Day 2 of the Holocaust is

Vickybash vs Laykorn

As at the time of typing this, Vickybash is yet to win a single battle in the forum, her only battle and loss was against Darkrebel and she pulled a no show. Yet, she's a feared femcee who decided to leave the company of the gossipers and pitch her tent with the boys.

Laykorn is more of a Poet than a rapper but his zeal for rap cannot go unnoticed. He's yet to record a single win so far in this forum too.

ODDS
Vickybash 1.40
Laykorn 5.60

Get your facts right.i have never recorded any loss on here except the no show against darkrebel666.you only see my battle thread against darkrebel because it was my only battle that was fixed after the nuke struck nairaland and deleted most files
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by dj5naira(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Man-to-man yarns : )
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by obesemf(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
dj5naira:
Man-to-man yarns : )
sneak dissing Vicky ?
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by dj5naira(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Guess again.
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by Gladyys(f): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
JAYEFF:
Day 4 presents

Sinizia vs Gladdys

Sinizia, a newbie in this section of NL vs Gladyys, a fierce, ever developing femcee. This battle is the type that gets you worried, praying for your friend amongst both battlers. Will it be entertaining? Yes. suspenseful? yes! In the absence of no quotables at the moment, Ill just proceed to the odds.

ODDS:

Sinizia 7.40
Gladyys 1.16
lol.....
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
JAYEFF:
Day 5, Presents

Elymaxiimus vs Supermiy

freshly off a bloody battle against Jigsawkillah, Max is one of the most improved battlers on this forum. Supermiy on the other hand, is still struggling to create a name for himself.

Max

see max is cruel/ ll clap a tool/ n slap the fool/
to make the wacko cool/ when he "proving strong
head" like an angered bull/
i know we both bring FIRE ... like SPARKS n
FUEL/
so i see this battle's truly gathered views ... They
said it's gon be
MOUTHWATERING . . . Why?
Cos When i jab his jaw .... He starts to DROOL!!!/

ODDS:

Max: 1.01
Supermiy: 32.00
see what you've caused? because of this, the dude got scared n disappeared.
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Even as they stand
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thank you Airmark

1 Like

Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Updated based on performance

JAYEFF:
Outrights

Winner of the Holocaust Tourney:

Jigsawkillah 3.00
Kinglahkay 100.00
Obesemf 5.00
Laykorn 50.00
Darkrebel666 1.80
Gladdys 5.00
Liricyst 5.00
Elymaxiimus 1.80
Testerfuze 100.00
Heywhizzy 100.00
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Day 2[Wednesday,24th June 2015]
•Obesemf Vs Laykorn
[10 bars, 8pm]

Day 3[Thursday 25th June 2015]
•Darkrebel666 vs Heywhizzy
[10 bars, 8pm]

Day 4[Friday 26th June 2015]
•Lyricist vs Gladyys
[10 bars, 8pm]

Day 5[Saturday 27th June 2015
• Elymaxiimus vs Testerfuze
[10 bars, 8pm]
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
I should be applauded for my prediction skills
It is not entirely easy to predict and be entirely accurate. The only ones that fell off where the no shows.
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
•Obesemf Vs Laykorn
[10 bars, 8pm]

Odds
Obesemf 1.90
Laykorn 3.50

Obesemf
When a Ghanaian is on stage, you know what time it is. He's a beast, a rising menace, a Liricyst killer and a couple of other murders tagged to his name.

he's a pusssy a stan, he's on coogars dick every hour...|
dropped a wack track on hulkshare, no hype, Yet he's getting louder...|
dropped a little heat on FFR, now he think he got power...|
yo, relax, or if i see this 'baby rush' again, i go wipe am with Dustin powder...|||¤

Laykorn
A poet with bars, ever growing, a menace to vets reputation. His bars sent Vickybash into hiding. Want deep bars? He's got it.

Look, I'm a force to reckon with; the next to blow/ I'm blessed with flow/ this dunce should know/ if you vex me though/ I'll slap your face till the CHAP-HALA like we battled in MEXICO!
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
JAYEFF:
I should be applauded for my prediction skills
It is not entirely easy to predict and be entirely accurate. The only ones that fell off where the no shows.

*claps, claps.... grin
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Day 3[Thursday 25th June 2015]
•Darkrebel666 vs Heywhizzy
[10 bars, 8pm]

Odds
Darkrebel 1.30
Heywhizzy 6.50

Darkrebel
4 times Giyazz's conqueror, twice the Victor against Limerick, choked him with Ibo garri. He's brutal with bars, scripting like a serial killer would.

I'm the holocaust's Hitler...lime's a jewish folk I'll ravish/ & a lucid foe I'll banish/ seen his pictures above?...he looks putrid,old & farmished/ his face black, his neck long...& his teeth got so much yellow...you'd almost think it's Ibo garri! /

Heywhizzy
Who ever saw him progressing to this stage? I did! He rendered Warriblood useless immediately he had his bars wrapped up around him. Gave him jungle justice, the warri style.

his parent would be crying very early/ cos jungle justice over here in warri,makes me put tire round his belly/ for constantly biting bars from many/ I honestly tried to pity him but his "strong desire to still achieve" victory at that state made me put "fire in his belly"/...
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by JAYEFF: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Day 4[Friday 26th June 2015]
•Lyricist vs Gladyys
[10 bars, 8pm]

Liricyst 2.50
Gladyys 2.50

The tightest match up in this round

Liricyst
Started out decapitating emcees from Facebook, and so far, he hasn't stopped. He best bring his A game against Gladyys.

Pardon me there for my careless thoughts/ The liricyst orders brave lines with fearless words/
I’m peerless bros/
Can’t you see when he commands lines…we see nothing graphical….like MS-DOS?/

Gladyys
She's scary. She was rumored to have a ghostwriter and a prayer warrior. She hung Sinizia on the cross, casted, bind, delivered and beat the demons out of him.

I saw him puffing with pride/ in his mind...'i'm coming to shine'/ pfft! in this battle....i promise the guy/ a 'perfect' beating and a shocking surprise!..../ coz I'm bound to put an 'end to sin'.....like the second coming of Christ!!
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by obesemf(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
JAYEFF:
•Obesemf Vs Laykorn
[10 bars, 8pm]

Odds
Obesemf 1.90
Laykorn 3.50

Obesemf
When a Ghanaian is on stage, you know what time it is. He's a beast, a rising menace, a Liricyst killer and a couple of other murders tagged to his name.

he's a pusssy a stan, he's on coogars dick every hour...|
dropped a wack track on hulkshare, no hype, Yet he's getting louder...|
dropped a little heat on FFR, now he think he got power...|
yo, relax, or if i see this 'baby rush' again, i go wipe am with Dustin powder...|||¤

Laykorn
A poet with bars, ever growing, a menace to vets reputation. His bars sent Vickybash into hiding. Want deep bars? He's got it.

Look, I'm a force to reckon with; the next to blow/ I'm blessed with flow/ this dunce should know/ if you vex me though/ I'll slap your face till the CHAP-HALA like we battled in MEXICO!

boss, abeg, the last bout with liricyst was a tie. grin he go come chew you here
Re: Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) by obesemf(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
She hung Sinizia on the cross, casted, bind, delivered and beat the demons out of him.
damn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Game Or 5o Cent? / Official Battle Rap Music Download Thread. Ask And Get / You All Have My Respect!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.