Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guide On Phd Prog.in Elect/elect Eng'g(information Technology-communication Opt. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guide On Phd Prog.in Elect/elect Eng'g(information Technology-communication Opt. (1063 Views)

Which University In Nigeria Offers Agricultural And Environmental Eng'g? / Which Universities Offer Water Resources And Environmental Eng'g In Nigeria? / 9 Things You Should Consider Before Embarking On PHD ~ Andy Greenspoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide On Phd Prog.in Elect/elect Eng'g(information Technology-communication Opt. by AFO: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2006
I wish to embark on PhD programme in Electrical /Electronics Engineering with option in Information technology (communication).I need guide or suggestions in getting reseach topic .
Re: Guide On Phd Prog.in Elect/elect Eng'g(information Technology-communication Opt. by mathways(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2006
I think what you should consider first is your interest.No one should tell you the research topic to choose.You need to collaborate with your advisor and come up witha research topic.I would advise you meet your advisor(I guess you must have gained admission to a school) and you guys discuss it over.Most professors have lots of projects yet to be implemented and wouldn't see getting a research topic to be problem.The problem I think is getting admitted to where the cream of research in communication engineering is being done.I'm also into Telecommunication Engineering.Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

What Next Lever Do You Want To Be / 2006 Gce / Parttime Exam Passed Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.