Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Please Lets Meet Here For Those That Redeployed To Akwaibom - Batch A15 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Lets Meet Here For Those That Redeployed To Akwaibom - Batch A15 (641 Views)

Akwaibom Batch A Stream 2 Pcms Meetup / Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa / Redeployed To Abuja, B15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Lets Meet Here For Those That Redeployed To Akwaibom - Batch A15 by jamesben91(m): 6:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Corpers we! wa!
How is your morale?

I want those of us the redeployed to AKS to use this page to converge and to help ourselves. We'll be asking and answering questions ranging from registration to PPAs and the best CDS is AKS

Where were you deployed to initially?
Have you registered in AKS?
Do you have your new state code?
Where would you like to do your PPA?
Which CDS do you have in mind?

I want to welcome you all to AKS
Akwaibom ayaya!!!

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Please Lets Meet Here For Those That Redeployed To Akwaibom - Batch A15 by Drtoro: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Hi Mr James. I'm encountering a problem you once encountered during your registration in 2015. "Account not created. You may have created account with this email or gsm no has been used. Please how did you solve yours? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Happy P.O.P To You All From Giant Corper ;D / Important For All Nysc Members / List Of 8 Corps Members To Repeat Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.