Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. (29820 Views)

Step By Step Application Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2015
This is a torture. I was very optimistic of getting this job because it is my field and I have sufficient experience on the job, But my application was abruptly decline by the ATS because I had 2:2.

Frustrated. Maybe I should start doing some white lies about my grade. What do you think people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2015
Sorry, Your Application is declined due to you did not meet the requirement of 2:1 and above.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Bambizzle4k4556: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2015
wich job?

1 Like

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2015
Bambizzle4k4556:
wich job?
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by izutex007(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2015
victorels:
This is a torture. I was very optimistic of getting this job because it is my field and I have sufficient experience on the job, But my application was abruptly decline by the ATS because I had 2:2.

Frustrated. Maybe I should start doing some white lies about my grade. What do you think people.

concerning the issues of been honest... i never easy. ut the truth remains tht If God is not wt you... every oda tin wl b against you.

wht God wont gv you isnt good for you!!!. Pray d@ ur day comes...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2015
izutex007:

concerning the issues of been honest... i never easy. ut the truth remains tht If God is not wt you... every oda tin wl b against you.

wht God wont gv you isnt good for you!!!. Pray d@ ur day comes...

I have no doubt about that. I just decided to get my frustration out to regain my peace.
I am cool and consciously watching.
Thank you sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by LAfricana(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
do blue lies too undecided, shey o gbor

Just keep on, and dont give up.. whats urs would never pass u by

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

1 Like

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sue them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by prettyjo(f): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
sad

sorry@op.

but seriously,we Nigerians are really the ones spoiling/corrupting this country.
All this preference for ist class and second class upper should definitely stop.those who had lower grades might even be better than they.

As far as am concerned,a 2.2 is not a lower grade.

@op,God is preparing your testimony,just keep trusting in him.

modified#
one thing is to quote me,another is to type something meaningful.

quote me when you have something meaningful to say

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Chinaimporter: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
[size=13pt]In my company, i employ only first class graduates...not because they are smart but they are fully dedicated to the job..we have thousands of people with second class and they are just your average indisiplined nigerians...it takes serious dedication to make a firt class and that is the kind of spirit i want in my company.....i also employ mostly irreligious people and atheist,agnostic,deists etc because they are rational thinkers, better behaved,and not cut out for the bullshit called faith.....they work for me and me alone and i dont have to share loyalty with an imaginary helper from the sky.....i have a strict no alcohol at work policy and i dnt tolorate people that do drugs except for marijuana lovers although not the heavy users[/size]

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by kamez(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blame urself. I'm sure u already knew that the requirement was 2:1, u for just waka pass jeje.

He who pays the piper, dictates the tune.its their company so they have the right to decide who and how they want to recruit.

Move on my guy

Naija companies and their obsession with 2:1 sha.

23 Likes

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Holyfield1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Eeyaahh sorry bro...Continue the job hunt,I'm sure it's gonna end well one day...Just be hopeful
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by VickyRotex(f): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Don't lie about it. Keep pressing on.

This season shall pass, a new season will emerge.

It's all about being Persistent

Build your skills, and if possible you could further your education.

When you have an Msc, 2:2 ain't important any longer.

But most importantly, keep pressing on.

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by otobrisesarah(f): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Be strong please! When your time comes, you will surely get what's your! I believe a great and better Job is coming your way very soon!

6 Likes

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by wisolf(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
You can't really blame them bro,there might be thousands in your field with sufficient experience that applied for that same job,the grade might be the only way to screen people out..but one thing I know is that job is not yours and yours is on it's way

6 Likes

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by youngwarlocks: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
make i double up.......i need 5.0 gp dis semester......God help me
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by chesterlee(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dont let it weigh you down..

You can always upgrade...Go for your Msc

2 Likes

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by desmondDessi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Don't lie....just keep pressing.
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by talk2ancient(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
do you know that Dampness on the walls is dangerous to health.it is a silent killer.google the word DAMP today to learn more.for a lasting solution on damps,check my signature on how to contact me
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by sewentybaba: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
That job is not for u. You will definitely get a job soon. Just believe. Grade is not a thing u can lie of. If 2.1 is on your CV and 2.2 on your results. You won't get any job with that. Be proud of your 2.2, e no easy.

4 Likes

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
victorels:

Sad story but this is a warning to Undergraduate out there... FOCUS

9 Likes

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Holyfield1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
otobrisesarah:
Be strong please! When your time comes, you will surely get what's your! I believe a great and better Job is coming your way very soon!
Are you Ayomide Otobrishe

1 Like

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Well, that's not the end of it all. You may need to garner certs and some experience to cushion the effect of the grade.
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Didn't he read the job specification?
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by AltarBoy1: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
I have actually lost count of my own frustration... Shell, kpmg, nigeria breweries, guiness, all the big coys... even some small small coy are not left out... My greatest regret now is that I didn't mk 2.1... as I believe that if I had 2.1, I would have been in a better place than where I am now... though it doesn't hurt me, knowing fully well that it wasn't my fault...

lt feels really bad that after applying for a job. when invites will start rolling in, you will be the only one left out.

I won't even wish my enemies to graduate with 2.2 in this country...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by crackhouse(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
victorels:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
that's no job mehn, relax dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by publicenemy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Masculity(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
You dont need to lie. Try again
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by horladmejy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sad one....its well...ur time is near bro dont worry move on
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by oismail(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
This makes FP
Re: After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. by Alpha100(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
My Symphaty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halliburton / How I Almost Rejected My Best Worker / Is This A Scam ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.