Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds - Agriculture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds (141906 Views)

My 2,000 Broiler Production Cycle / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2016
auwal83:
Add me on WhatsApp group

NO WHATSAPP GROUP FOR NOW UNTILL SEPTEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO START PRODUCTION NOW , YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08160403222
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by niyiwoye2000: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Can you send me the link on henny015@yahoo.com
Goldenboy842:

Yea, I have a comprehensive ebook on broiler birds production. How to calculate the relative amount of feed you need in a specific number of birds, how to vaccinate, how to brood birds to reduce mortality.
This my number 08160403222.
If you want to sell this xams period , you need to start in October first week, cos by 8th week you should start selling, then by the 10th week you must have sold all to maximize profit.
Thnk you for stopping by.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
please, I need growth booster for broilers.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
atteeyah16:
please, I need growth booster for broilers.

Feed well , add vit C to their water, once in a while make bitter leave juice for them.
make sure they ve clean and adequate water all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by TrustZee(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
good pm everyone,

pls suggest for me a budget plan (housing is already available) for raising 50 cockerels to maturity.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by niyiwoye2000: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
please someone help with broiler starter feed formular
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by solozo72(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please house help me out, I will like to book for DOC broilers, am in Lagos. Who can help please. Cheers all.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by phildano: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good day all. I am new here and I need ur help. How many bags of finisher will 60 4wks old broiler consume.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by TrustZee(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Goldenboy842:

NO WHATSAPP GROUP FOR NOW UNTILL SEPTEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO START PRODUCTION NOW , YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08160403222
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

pls when will the whatsapp group start this September?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by alakara(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
phildano:
Good day all. I am new here and I need ur help. How many bags of finisher will 60 4wks old broiler consume.

Till when?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by darian5735(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
solozo72:
Please house help me out, I will like to book for DOC broilers, am in Lagos. Who can help please. Cheers all.

You can book with me,am in Ibadan but it will be delivered to you in Lagos. If interested call/whatsapp: 08057357961
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrustZee:

pls when will the whatsapp group start this September?
So sorry i not be able to do that this year cus of my service . Things are way too expensive in the state i will not be able to make the kind of money i wanted to cus I like showing examples , we would ve raised broilers together by sharing practical info with u guys.

I can still put u through though but not free cus of my time.
wish you the very best
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omobs(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
thanks pals,this is the only topic I have followed from page 1 to 18,pls I bought 50 day old chicks ,on the first and second day,things were going normal ,on the 3rd day I came back to meet 5 dead,I brought all of dem out and swept the cage cos am using a cage,on the 6th day which was yesterday ,I saw another 4 dead,I hv been sad since morning,I use to give them antibiotics and vitalyte,don't know Wats the problem,today is the seventh day,thanks pals, cc goldenboy842. darian5735,
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by darian5735(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
omobs:
thanks pals,this is the only topic I have followed from page 1 to 18,pls I bought 50 day old chicks ,on the first and second day,things were going normal ,on the 3rd day I came back to meet 5 dead,I brought all of dem out and swept the cage cos am using a cage,on the 6th day which was yesterday ,I saw another 4 dead,I hv been sad since morning,I use to give them antibiotics and vitalyte,don't know Wats the problem,today is the seventh day,thanks pals, cc goldenboy842. darian5735,

Each birds have been given anti stress injection from the seller,the antistress allow them to withstand stress for 2-3 days that's why they can survive for the first 3 days.Go and buy NCO or any antistress and antibiotics drugs,usage and prescriptions is on the sacthet
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omobs(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
darian5735:

Each birds have been given anti stress injection from the seller,the antistress allow them to withstand stress for 2-3 days that's why they can survive for the first 3 days.Go and buy NCO or any antistress and antibiotics drugs,usage and prescriptions is on the sacthet

thanks bro,bt I hv been giving them antibiotics and vitamins,wat I observed among the dead chicks was that the feathers on the neck and below the armpit were bloody like wound, and it was red,wat kind of disease is that
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omobs(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
darian5735:

thanks bro,bt I hv been giving the chicks antibiotics and vitamin,and I also noticed among the dead chicks that there neck are usually pealed and under their armpit was like wound and it was red
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by dere5: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Yea, I have a comprehensive ebook on broiler birds production. How to calculate the relative amount of feed you need in a specific number of birds, how to vaccinate, how to brood birds to reduce mortality.
This my number 08160403222.
If you want to sell this xams period , you need to start in October first week, cos by 8th week you should start selling, then by the 10th week you must have sold all to maximize profit.
Thnk you for stopping by.

Pls can you email me the ebook to babatwi@yahoo.com
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by stockwise: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Feed well , add vit C to their water, once in a while make bitter leave juice for them.
make sure they ve clean and adequate water all the time.
pls how do u prepare d bitter leaf juice. Thx in advance
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
stockwise:
pls how do u prepare d bitter leaf juice. Thx in advance

When you wash bitter leave , it is dat greenish water
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Nigerians,

The training for balistic broiler production is on going, with my personal touch, you don't have a choice than to get it right.
You are raising the birds for 10 weeks, you will smile to the bank from December 14th.

Book your success training now to avoid late minute rush.
SUCCESS is never for lazy people.
Call / whatsapp 08160403222 now.

See you @ the Top. Bye?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Goldenboy842:
Hello Nigerians,

The training for ballistic broiler production is going on, with my personal touch, you don't have a choice than to get it right.
You are raising the birds for 10 weeks, you will smile to the bank from December 14th.

Book your success training now to avoid late minute rush.
Call / Whatsapp 08160403222 now.

See you @ the Top. Bye?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Goldenboy842:
Hello Nigerians,

The training for ballistic broiler production is going on, with my personal touch, you don't have a choice than to get it right.

Book your success training now to avoid last minute rush.

See you @ the Top. Bye?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Goldenboy842:
Hello Nigerians,

The training for ballistic broiler production is on going, with my personal touch, you don't have a choice than to get it right.

Book your success training now to avoid a late minute rush.

See you @ the Top. Bye?

My students are already making progress, why not join them today.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by fxseven(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Please can somebody add me to the whatsapp group 08037439409
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxseven:
Please can somebody add me to the whatsapp group 08037439409

Sorry no group this year. If you have any question, you can contact me.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by crossblane1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fumbaby:

There is a broiler farmer group, you can drop your number I will ask the admin to add you
pls add me to your group
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Hope you guys are ready to make sales this December.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omofela85(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please house what is the work of lasota and gumboro
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2016
omofela85:
Please house what is the work of lasota and gumboro
haba! some of us can be very lazy. Google is your friend.

lasota treats newcastle
Newcastle disease (ND) is a highly contagious disease in many species of domestic, exotic and wild birds

Gumboro treats Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD)
Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD), or Gumboro Disease, is a viral disease affecting young chicken's. The target organ of the virus is the Bursa of Fabricius, an important organ in the young chickens developing immune system.

3 Likes

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Doneiap(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
There is no big deal in creating a group on whatsaap. I have broilers n I have faced challenges in the past and still face presently and I believe those raising birds here have faced challenges one way or another, learnt from it and surpassed it. Lets all come together in a whatsaap group where we can share challenges, success, pictures and other infomative details that would be of benefit to someone else. Pls drop ur number if u raise birds and I will add u up to the group. There are some very experienced individuals that could offer help amd advice there...cheers.

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Doneiap(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
if u r interested in joining the whatsaap group, rub mind with likes and learn from their stories n challenges as well as share your story to inspire and help others, drop ur numbers...cheers to a successful festive season. grin wink
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by niyiwoye2000: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
08106773061 add me
crossblane1:
pls add me to your group

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

A Thread For Growing Watermelon In your backyard With Photos / My Successful Cucumber Sack Farm In Kaduna / Cost Analysis For 1,000 to 3000 Poultry (layers) Capacity & Feed Mill In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.