Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pls Help ;CDS QUESTION - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Help ;CDS QUESTION (5153 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help ;CDS QUESTION by Samyj247: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2015
I am planning not to resume this month, pls will it affect my alawi 19800 for the month even without attending the CDS weekly meetings; this is just my second month of service o and I have registered all that is required before coming home. I serve in Osun state
Re: Pls Help ;CDS QUESTION by donwise1(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Samyj247:
I am planning not to resume this month, pls will it affect my alawi 19800 for the month even without attending the CDS weekly meetings; this is just my second month of service o and I have registered all that is required before coming home. I serve in Osun state
You have to attend CDS meeting. U were probably given two weeks to go back and prepare urself after camp. The two weeks is over. Besides, u also have to start work at ur PPA so dat u will be given ur monthly clearance letter.
Re: Pls Help ;CDS QUESTION by Danfuster(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
The you should have done your homework.
1. You are granted 2weeks leave after reporting and accepted at where your posted.

2. Missing cds without following due process could cause your allowee to bounce, unless you have a medical report showing you was Ill during your being home of this 2 weeks, if not... You get a query which implies your heading for extension

3. It would be very easy for you if your cds coordinator plays ball, that way you can sort him to cover your ass. If he/she is the strict type... I'm afraid you need to get your butt back to Osun.

By the way, never you miss clearance if you have no solid arrangement with your coordinator. Also report any problem with your allowee cos it is a sin not to get your allowee, you might get extension for that too
Re: Pls Help ;CDS QUESTION by Samyj247: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
danfuster and donwise1
Thanks bt concerning the clearance issue, the principal of the scl where I serve, has no problm wt that o. he said we can stay for a month if we want sha cus of accommodation wahala for now.
Re: Pls Help ;CDS QUESTION by Danfuster(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Well... You still have your cds to attend, this still the you back to my no 2 and 3
Re: Pls Help ;CDS QUESTION by Samyj247: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tnks Danfuster, I can play ball nd wil play d game clean. Hmm that my LI for osun if u c d man enn u go no say d man sabi play game.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Taraba State Pay Youth Corpers Per Month? / No Ielts To Canada By Victor Ola / The Plight Of Corpers Serving In Abuja(fct)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.