Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* (3726 Views)

Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country / Affordable Farm Land Available At Highhill Farm Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Matured and Affordable Rams and Goats (Ogunfe) available at Highhill Agri-Business Academy.

There is room for buy now and pick later expecially for Ileya and other major festivals.

Call Mr Biola Oluwole
Livestock Department.
+234803 223 3748
+234802 595 9495

Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Olokeshe.

Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by samshoz(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2015
How Can I Make My Doe(she Goat) Stay Or Come Home Often, Any Helpful Tips Pls?
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
samshoz:
How Can I Make My Doe(she
Goat) Stay Or Come Home Often, Any Helpful Tips
Pls?
Hahahahaha hahahahaha
Put her in a fenced compound.
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by samshoz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
world1:
Hahahahaha hahahahaha Put her in a fenced compound.
we don't have fence, only an 8*8 pen.
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
samshoz:
we don't have fence, only an 8*8 pen.
Try to do a fence.
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by justfash50: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
How much are they. Price range of both the goat and ram.
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
justfash50:
How much are they. Price range of both the goat and ram.
Goat from 8-15k
Ram 30k-60k
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by justfash50: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Can you post pictures of their size?
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
justfash50:
Can you post pictures of their size?
Ok.
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by Kutunban: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
samshoz:
How Can I Make My Doe(she
Goat) Stay Or Come Home Often, Any Helpful Tips
Pls?

I have seen your question in two threads. Let me help you. If you are practicing extensive rearing, I'll advice you to practice semi intensive for a week and always provide concentrate for your livestock every 6pm, also get a pet name for calling them so that they can get use to your voice and the name, the reason for supplying them extra feed is to attract them psychologically that at 6pm they will have a good concentrate in their pen. Further more, if you have a boar try and get a doe for it or put it under total intensive care because its in their nature to chase female doe once they are 2 months old even before they are weaned. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by samshoz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kutunban:

I have seen your question in two threads. Let me help you. If you are practicing extensive rearing, I'll advice you to practice semi intensive for a week and always provide concentrate for your livestock every 6pm, also get a pet name for calling them so that they can get use to your voice and the name, the reason for supplying them extra feed is to attract them psychologically that at 6pm they will have a good concentrate in their pen. Further more, if you have a boar try and get a doe for it or put it under total intensive care because its in their nature to chase female doe once they are 2 months old even before they are weaned. Good luck
Do you know any med for deworming goats? 2.
Can pregnant does be dewormed?
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Difference Between Goat and Ram.

The close relationship between goat and sheep may easily but mistakenly direct anyone to refer them as in the same species.

However, as they belong to two species, the differences are easy to understand between them.

Let discusses the characteristics of goat and ram, and then focuses into the distinction between the two.

Therefore, it would be worthwhile to be aware of the information I will be presenting here.
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
HABDEC is a private consultancy/ Training firm with a rich experience in agricultural advisory services, and the provision of support to agriculture and agribusiness related fields.

At Highhill Agri-Business Development Centre we offers unparalleled agri-business solutions to agricultural challenges in Nigeria.

Our areas of expertise include but not limited to:
Agricultural Turn-Key Project Development.
Agribusiness Management.
Consultancy/Training.
Value Chain Analysis & Market Assessment.
Irrigation/Fertigation system setup.
Trade Facilitation & Market Linkages.
Development of Export Strategies.
Development of Agribusiness Investment Plans.
Capacity Building of practicing & intending Farmers.

For more enquiries contact:
www.habdec.org
+2348065220074

Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by murshid09(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm with u sir
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
ONE-MONTH FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The agricultural sector is a sector with viable opportunities for young people to tap into. Agribusiness is a goldmine and so, we have mapped out strategies of getting young people involve in the green business through our ONE-MONTH FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.

It is my greatest desire to see young people enroll for my 1 month 100% free mentorship and practical agribusiness empowerment boot camp specifically on the 4P Crops. (Plantain, Pawpaw, Pineapple and Potatoes). This specially design program comes with free accommodation on the farm for the period of one month.

APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY:
✔ Must be a Nigerian within the age of 18-50 and must be physically fit without any health related issues.
✔ Must have strong interest in agriculture and be willing to learn about the potentials of agriculture.
✔ Must be able to adhere to all the given instructions and regulations (no smoking, no alcoholic drinking etc)

Kindly note that this program is privately funded which requires no fees and charges from participants. Thus, there is need to strictly adhere to rules and regulations.

What participants needs to know and ITEMS NEEDED:
- Participants are responsible for their own food for the period of one month and they can buy their food from the farm kitchen
- Clothing
- Farm tools (simple farm tools) and
- Protective wears
- Participants will only take care of themselves and finance their traveling and other needs from their ends.
- Participants will need to sign a fitness form to document their health status that they can cope for the one month period.
- Any other miscellaneous expenses from participant's end

TRAINING DURATION:
The training is slated to hold for a period of 1 month on the farm from 20th April -20th May 2017, to enable participants have a rich knowledge of the four focus crops.

Highhill Agribusiness Development and Incubation Centre Nigeria
The Farmers Place.
Klm 18, Abk/Lag Expressway, Aaba-Sooro Village via Wasimi Town, Ewekoro Local Government Area, Ogun State.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1rYZIbHJ5dNfqIg576G0T4WKJQMwGXHFyBwghOF7VOQLlIw/viewform
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Sir! kindly post pics of the goats. Thanks
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by mdfash(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
world1:
Matured and Affordable Rams and Goats (Ogunfe) available at Highhill Agri-Business Academy.

There is room for buy now and pick later expecially for Ileya and other major festivals.

Call Mr Biola Oluwole
Livestock Department.
+234803 223 3748
+234802 595 9495

Do you have female sheep and goats for sale? I am setting up a large animal husbandry farm near Epe and I need 50 female sheep, 50 female goats and 50 female cows near maturity for immediate purchase.
Thank you.
Emmanuel Fashakin
WhatsApp +13472176175 (US number)
Re: Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* by world1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
mdfash:

Do you have female sheep and goats for sale? I am setting up a large animal husbandry farm near Epe and I need 50 female sheep, 50 female goats and 50 female cows near maturity for immediate purchase.
Thank you.
Emmanuel Fashakin
WhatsApp +13472176175 (US number)

No

(1) (Reply)

Economic And Financial Benefit Of Pineapple, Plant A Pineapple Today / What Is The Market Price For A Ton Of Maize Grain? / !!!! Smoked Catfish For Sale !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.