Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). (13859 Views)

Governor Ambode Responds Swiftly To Akobi Crescent Flood Crisis ( Pics&videos) / The Economist-How To Make A Hard Currency Crisis Worse By Buhari / Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by lumzybo: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is "REALLY" bad
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oh my God. How recent is this?

* after using Septillion and Octillion, Novelllion is surely next**

I think they should reduce the zeros like Ghana intelligently did sha.
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by emmatok(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Maxymilliano:

If i may ask, was the economic sanctions meant for Mugabe or the ordinary citizen ?
it's meant for Both. grin
You don't cripple other people business and expect them to support you and your people.

I thought Mugabe is smart enough to develop Zimbabwe without western support, but am so disappointed in him.

4 Likes

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by nerodenero: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Read una no go gree.
For your mind now, you dey read well . Every Tom, Di.ck and Harry dey always feel important for faceless forum sha.
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by tiger28: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Maxymilliano:
This is alarming, and not funny as some posters on this thread made it seem.

Western sanctions imposed on Zimbabwe's economy is killing the economy and hurting ordinary folks on the street.

African leaders should better sit up, it is Zimbabwe today, who knows the next country that is going to face such sanctions ?
This is a lesson in leadership. A good leader doesn't act based on his PERSONAL sentiments. He should think about what is good for his citizens and country before his personal feelings OR IDEALOGY about the WEST.

1 Like

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by tiger28: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Euro31:
Funny sha !!!!!

It all started because of this pix
it happened wayyyyyyyyy before this. Early 1990 's during his forceful evacuation of white farmland. The most industrialised farms in Africa. It feeds the whole country. Yes I disagree with the whites owning those lands but the whites were willing to negotiate. Instead fueled by his personal hatred of white and to score political points, he sent unskilled blacks to occupy the ONLY source of food for the country?the blacks became squatters on the land and they destroyed the farms. A double loss for Zimbabwe. Absolutely a poor leader full of sentiments but without plan B.

3 Likes

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by WIZGUY69(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is not funny at all. are the leaders insane or dead?? let's just conclude that Zimbabwe never had currency.
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by tiger28: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
How can ONE MAN be president since INDEPENDENCE? ?? Since 1980 There is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for all these life-termed presidents that hold about 60-70% of Africa ransom.i blame Zimbabweans for being too passive to let a 90 year man be president since he was in his early 50's. There ONLY president ever since independence. Now he is grooming is young wife to take over once he dies. There is nooooooo excuse for this nonsense .

2 Likes

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by Abbey2sam(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Maxymilliano:
This is alarming, and not funny as some posters on this thread made it seem.

Western sanctions imposed on Zimbabwe's economy is killing the economy and hurting ordinary folks on the street.

African leaders should better sit up, it is Zimbabwe today, who knows the next country that is going to face such sanctions ?

is it not because of their leader............

and this is funny maybe not to you though
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by SOUNDKING: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Africa sha, a fowl that saw the guinea fowl on fire and couldn't help but laugh is not wise, how long shall they kill our prophets while we stand beside and look?, it was Ghaddaffi yesterday today it is Mugabe. Hmmm.
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by blonker1: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
The cost of printing these notes will cost more than the money. I think they should adopt SA currency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by greggles: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Edited.
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
greggles:

Isn't it better for them? Looks like they got independence too early. What's the point of independence if it brings nothing but suffering? Its like living like they've been living their lives forever in coma from birth

You probably descended from one of those Jews who refused to leave Egypt.

Are you by chance related to this Yoruba police man?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by greggles: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
I think they got Independence earlier than they should have. The economy has the highest inflation in the world. Mugabe forced the whites out without some kind of backup plan for self sufficiency and it resulted in economic sanctions that they're not able to deal with. He needs to explore more opportunites within Africa or open up the country to investors, implement more business friendly policies and fight injustice and corruption, but would he listen to reason?

4 Likes

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
greggles:

Much more like claiming you're the man who rescued your community from external influence when it only brings kwashiokor to your people, what's the worth of that glory? I prefer common sense, allow your people to be self sufficient first before fighting for independence!

Typical for your lot to choose slavery
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by After1one: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

My b.astard father is a slave and must die a miserable death soon, same faith awaits me and my smelling mother.

Stop naah. Too much
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
After1one:

Stop naah. Too much

Bastard seed of an ab0ki trailer driver and a paraga retailing multicolored dirty ugly yoruba wh0re stop stalking me
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by htconeline: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
biafra shitling is even worse
ibo we need to carry coffin to buy just bread
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by After1one: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

My b.astard father seed of an ab0ki trailer driver and a paraga retailing multicolored dirty ugly yeebhoe wh0re mother must die before noon. My family must perish

Amen.
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by ednut1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
because he took over fertile lands from the whites took during colonial era. d man self get strong head. mumu man
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by seankay(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by yungcaptol(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thank god, i am a nigerian
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by hahn(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
To all of you mocking Zimbabwe know that Lagos owes more than Zimbabwe

The devaluation is linked to near zero forex and boycott of Zimbabwe farm products by Europe and the West since he kicked the white farmers out.

The artificial US dollar which has a $14 trillion deficit is worthless than the Zim Dollar.

Stop being so myopic and know that Mugabe is the only African leader at the fore front in the battle against neo colonialism.

Your points actually raise lots of questions

3 Likes

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 500thousand in the world and in the top 500 in nigeria and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by ThisMeansWAR: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
To all of you mocking Zimbabwe know that Lagos owes more than Zimbabwe

The devaluation is linked to near zero forex and boycott of Zimbabwe farm products by Europe and the West since he kicked the white farmers out.

The artificial US dollar which has a $14 trillion deficit is worthless than the Zim Dollar.

Stop being so myopic and know that Mugabe is the only African leader at the fore front in the battle against neo colonialism.
mugabe said he does want the west uin his country, and then again you want the same west to be helping mugabe, does that make any sense? i thought mugabe was some kinda super leader that can do it on his own, why are you complaining about the west?
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by rabimlomo: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

If not Mugabe, Zimbabwe would have still remained Rhodesia and a British colony.

Read una no go gree.

Of what good is their independence now Similarly, of what good is Nigeria's independence undecided
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by gtnofllwr: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
This happened to Zimbabwe because they had a real leader who would not sell his people's birthright and dignity to the whites. Mugabe tried to keep Zimbabwe for Zimbabweans (black Africans) and not act as a puppet to the neo-colonists, and so the whites in US and UK decided to punish all of Zimbabwe economically.

Zimbabwe's struggle is our struggle.
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mugabe should be tried for treason

1 Like

Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by juman(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigeria is going to that level.
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by juman(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Zimbabwe dollars phased out

Zimbabwe is phasing out its local currency, the central bank says, formalising a multi-currency system introduced during hyper-inflation.

Foreign currencies like the US dollar and South African rand have been used for most transactions since 2009.

Local dollars are not used except high-denomination notes sold as souvenirs.

But from Monday, Zimbabweans can exchange bank accounts of up to 175 quadrillion (175,000,000,000,000,000) Zimbabwean dollars for five US dollars.

Higher balances will be exchanged at a rate of Z$35 quadrillion to US$1.

The move has been “pending and long outstanding,” central bank Governor John Mangudya said, quoted by Bloomberg.

“We cannot have two legal currency systems. We need therefore to safeguard the integrity of the multiple-currency system or dollarization in Zimbabwe.”

Zimbabweans have until the end of September to exchange their local dollars.

http://www.punchng.com/news/zimbabwe-dollars-phased-out/
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by RapLawd(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don die

Sisi please not yet cus you're still needed...
Re: funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). by Ymodulus: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Mugabe should be tried for treason

How feasible is that?

He his so powerful. And can't really be dealt with by Zimbabweans. Now he his grooming his daughter to take over him.

Just recently the wife of Mugabe REDRAWED $11Million US Dollars and spent all a night in France hosting friends to a arty and buying them surprise gift packs all in Paris.

Now I think here a forceful revaluation of the currency is needed. But funny enough the Zimbabwean economy had been Dollarised /Randised (U.S dollars and Rand are now very good legal form of tender ).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadiza Abubakar Rehabilitates Mentally Ill Woman Impregnated By Unknown Man / $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons / Sowore Declares To Run For Nigerian President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.