Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Awesome Interview With Harsh A Passionate Blogger: Harsh Chauhan - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Awesome Interview With Harsh A Passionate Blogger: Harsh Chauhan (626 Views)

Are You A Passionate Tech Blogger?, I Want To Employ You. / 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 / 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Interview With Harsh A Passionate Blogger: Harsh Chauhan by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hi fans, I will be bringing your way something unusual today, unusual because it has never happened in this blog before now. I am bringing you the amazing interview I had with Harsh Chauhan of RootUpdate.com.

In this interview, I want to believe Harsh might have answered some of your long time blogging questions. Over to the interview!

Efogator: Please tell us your name
Harsh: Hello, My Name Is Harsh Chauhan

Efogator: Tell us where you are from and a little more about yourself
Harsh: Hi Emebu, thank you for having me over here. My name is Harsh Chauhan and I am an Indian by birth. My home town is Bhiwani, Haryana, India.

I have completed my Higher School Studies at Bhiwani Itself from Halawasiya Vidya Vihar, And Now I am A Bachelor of Arts Student. It Wouldn’t Be wrong if you call me A Gadgets Addict Because I spend most of the time with my gadgets , internet and my own little tech world Seriously I can’t live without Them . I love smart phones Currently I own A I phone 6 , Xiaomi Note pro And A Canvas Knight .

Efogator: Tell us about your blog.
Harsh: Okay So First of all I would like to tell the name of my Blog which is ROOTUPDATE.

Rootupdate is A Blog where I write on Smart phones Basically Covering Android, Ios, Windows. At Rootupdate I write on Rooting, updating and The Solution Which Smartphone users face in Daily life.

Initially We kept on sharing the rooting updating tricks ,But some days earlier we also started Two new series on Our Blog Covering the latest ( 1 ) Gadgets Review and ( 2 ) Tricks . To know more about Rootupdate you can manually Visit the Blog, You are always welcome.

Efogator: What is your purpose of blogging?

Read full interview @ http://efogator.com/awesome-interview-with-harsh-a-passionate-blogger-harsh-chauhan/

Re: Awesome Interview With Harsh A Passionate Blogger: Harsh Chauhan by ayufun: 5:13am On May 14, 2017
It's a good move helping bloggers out there.
I publish @ Best Mobile App Development Review and Health Risk Foods

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me And See, Ive Been Browsing Free On Mtn / Adsense Account Needed Urgently / Adsense Account For Sale Non-hosted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.