Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI (45473 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / List Of Countries By Electricity Production, See Nigeria As At 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by pure2012soul(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

I urge you to wake up. You ain't no Martin Luther King Jnr grin
Leave am abeg. Na malaria induced hallucination
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by no2fuks(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
no2fuks:
I feel sorry for posters talking about I dont beleive it getting defensive. nigeria is a shit hole I realized that when I went abroad for the first time. from infrastructure, to the way average citizens are treated.

we living in hell for heaven's sake

suffering and smiling

4 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=TobiDave post=34730621][/quote]
Why have we been having bad politicians since independence? Politicians came from the masses. If the politicians are bad then it means the masses are bad too.

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by just2endowed: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
sweden my dream land. i must get there
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by princejayboss: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
unite4real:
Where are those middle east countries. Unless I see at least 2 in top 20, IDONTBILIVIT

Bro don't argue on baseless ground, Norway is the most developed...Qatar could be cute in few states but I tell you.... There are places you cant stay in Qatar.... So as the US...

3 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by mattlevi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Admission is on in zenith University college accra ghana. Interested candidates should contact +233504722115 558E946D for more information
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Vanityupnvanity(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
That reminds me of vision 2020
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Btruth: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
I seriously needs to start re-building my business relationship back with Germany. Oh Westfalia region, how much I missed you.

cheesy
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by alaoeri: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Leiman100:
there is no such passport on earth!
Who told you that? With UK & USA passport you can enter anywhere in the world with visa granted at the point of entry, with Australian visa 168 countries without stress, do your findings bro.

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by pure2012soul(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
princejayboss:

Sharap my friend.... Why are you bent on showing your high level of craziness....

When the north were busy fighting western education what do they expect?

When the north are still bent on ignorance of family planning...what do you expect?

When people like PMB was busy saying that the fight against BH is fight against the north... What do you expect?

When BH was busy nuking the north what do you expect?

When girl child inequality is still the order of the day at the north of Nigeria .... Is GEJ there

You better thank God na 158 we dey cos if not that GEJ build normadic schools for the silly north ... We for be last like Laos

I have been to more than 18 countries in world and I can tell you this .... Our poor state of development is totally caused by the north ...... They ruled for like ever but never will they want to develop their region.
How can they embrace family planning when they can rely on numerical superiority during elections? Have you forgotten the votes from Kano during the general elections?
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Norway! Here I come!

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by mentorandfriend(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
cyberdurable:
see the Mess this Useless Daura President have gotten us into, I am beginning to suspect this Dullard meant Negative Change for us, because all I see is Negativity, Bombings, Accidents, Fire outbreaks, Buhari why Daura President why?? is barely few weeks, and we are Tired of ur Govt, should I talk on the disgraceful speech u made on channels TV few days ago? Chaiiiii There is God oooo!
this country u are Rubbishing b4 d world..there is God ooooo
No sense!
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by RaeMystix: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who cares what position we are in the world; What matters most is that we made the list. cheesy
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by muhammed10: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
JONADUNCE MOST BE PROOB !
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by ronald4lif(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
alaoeri:
Don't know why most Nigerian ditch Australia for UK & USA maybe the distance because as at now the country is more fruitful than both & with its passport you can enter 168 countries without qualms.

I agree Australia is more fruitful than both the U.K and U.S but Australian Immigration is the strictest and most stringent in the world. Immigrants stand better chance of securing residence in Britain and America that's why it's a most preferred destination for Nigerians and other nationals. And British passport holders can travel visa free to 173 countries. That's the highest in the world.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Leiman100(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
cyberdurable:
see the Mess this Useless Daura President have gotten us into, I am beginning to suspect this Dullard meant Negative Change for us, because all I see is Negativity, Bombings, Accidents, Fire outbreaks, Buhari why Daura President why?? is barely few weeks, and we are Tired of ur Govt, should I talk on the disgraceful speech u made on channels TV few days ago? Chaiiiii There is God oooo!
youu are the biggest idiot NL has ever seen
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by cyberdurable(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
No sense!

Oga face front, I didn't quote u,Neither did I quote ur father... Mind ur lane
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by princejayboss: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
muhammed10:
THATS THE LEGACY THE OTUOKE CLOWN HAD LEFT FOR THE US..JONATHAN YOU MUST BE PROBED.CLUELESS MAN..

At least he gave your useless tribe a nomadic school to know what family planning means.

Mumu ... With the north Nigeria will be a world power

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by cyberdurable(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Leiman100:
youu are the biggest idiot NL has ever seen

u don't nid me 2 confirm dt u r Insane... u juz proved it
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Kolade354(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
joystickextendr:
158 ke? they re sick in the head we re nt tht underdeveloped now haba,silly people angry
Stop Decieving urself, Do you know when they have been using Traffic Light in the U.K and U.S(Since 1913) How many highway and comunity road can boast of this in Nigeria........We are underdeveloped, we are still living in 19tg century here in Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by princejayboss: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
pure2012soul:

How can they embrace family planning when they can rely on numerical superiority during elections? Have you forgotten the votes from Kano during the general elections?

Lol.... These people from the north don't add any meaningful contributions to the marriage called Nigeria .... We are lucky that we are not last.

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Spells(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Monkey no fine but him mama still like am, i still love naija ma con3, proudly nigerian....if they like they should not add naija in da list i don't give a F.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by odion81(f): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
cyberdurable:
. So these bombings, accidents, fire outbreaks did not happen during Gej 's tenure. Maybe you have been in a coma this last 5years. Hatred ice toxic worst than cancer. Please try and be positive in your life.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Kolade354(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
alaoeri:
Don't know why most Nigerian ditch Australia for UK & USA maybe the distance because as at now the country is more fruitful than both & with its passport you can enter 168 countries without qualms.
I like that country mehn...........Are you Living in Australia?
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by MikeMoses(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
stinggy:
Which parameters were used that made Norway clinch the no 1 spot while Japan sits on 17?

We need more info OP

A tipical Nigerian indeed word!
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by odion81(f): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
No sense!
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by betty202020(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
joystickextendr:
158 ke? they re sick in the head we re nt tht underdeveloped now haba,silly people angry
hmmm. Nigeria is not developed. Its very correct. When u talk of development, health facilities is ZERO. If not so, why does our politicans travel abroad for medical check up? Maternal mortality, employment nko? A country where about 180m citizens with less than 10m gainfully employed, about 30m under-employed. And more than 90m unemployed. About 50m self-employed. Yes it is true.

2 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by pure2012soul(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
princejayboss:

Lol.... These people from the north don't add any meaningful contributions to the marriage called Nigeria .... We are lucky that we are not last.
I beg to disagree. We are indeed in last place. With our resources, we have no business gloating for being ahead of the likes of Laos, Nepal, Chad and Bangladesh

2 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by swedbase(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sweden is number 1 for me. I am having it good here
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
chamboy:

118. South Africa
138. Ghana
152. Nigeria

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Nonsense!

You are making it appear as if those are the only 2 African countries above the shithole called Nigeria in HDI?

3 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
This varies depending on the website that ur using.
As for the one in Wikipedia, its very false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.