Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI (45471 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / List Of Countries By Electricity Production, See Nigeria As At 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by ocelot2006(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
See what Jonathan has caused. South Africa and Ghana above us.

Leave GEJ out if it. Is he the president?
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Meti99(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
I love my country nigeria
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by tosmartak(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
cyberdurable:
see the Mess this Useless Daura President have gotten us into, I am beginning to suspect this Dullard meant Negative Change for us, because all I see is Negativity, Bombings, Accidents, Fire outbreaks, Buhari why Daura President why?? is barely few weeks, and we are Tired of ur Govt, should I talk on the disgraceful speech u made on channels TV few days ago? Chaiiiii There is God oooo!
this country u are Rubbishing b4 d world..there is God ooooo

Sometimes if I really want to write on what I feel about a post like this, I eventually just end up shaking my head cos it isn't worth a serious reply. It's becoming so annoying that people like you are starting to become a nuisance. If you want to criticise, do it constructively with solid and reasonable points that others can learn from. Well, I am not surprised....... Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional. You are free to keep on with the way you think, I pray it helps you.
By the way, I don't expect you to drop a reasonable reply. If you can write all these jargon for your president, your reply wouldn't surprise me one bit. All the same, I will advise you to grow up.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Mike008(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria try o.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by quiet006storm: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by NobleG1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Number 152 is what thecst*upid, incompetent and very corrupt Ab*okis and Ofe mmanu "leaders" gave Nigeria- many years of abysmal failure!
What pisses off is that, they're still always desperate to even murder opponents just to rig themselves into "leadership" positions to continue their destruction and massive looting! They've no vision, nothing!!

In a reasonable country, they would be banned from anything that relates to leadership! Nigeria is a total failure, lawless and riddled with endemic corruption today because of them! They should be very ashamed of themselves!

If Nigerian Jerry Rawlings emerges today, he'll mostly execute Hausa and Yoruba "leaders" for the massive destruction they perpetrated on Nigeria! Some id*iots may call it ethnic cleansing, while forgetting that these two ethnic groups have be ruling Nigeria since the 60's!
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Rounakid(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ontarget:

Why do we always use our politicians as an excuse for our backwardness? It doesn't make sense cos our politicians are part of us too.
u gat it all wronq bro...
Me and u no dey steal bunk of millions that is meant for our country growthness...
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by colored(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sweetyie:
So upon all US gragra. Them carry fifth. Mtchewww. Naija is getting there soon.
at least them try. over 300mill population, land mass more than five times biggger Dan Nigeria yet them they top 5. whereas naija only 150mill population yet dem no fit even dey top 100. big shame

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by oluwawilliams(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied inthe Philippines? Do you know south Koreasends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of yourchoice...below are some key stepsyou needto follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need tosubmit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines andpay the necessary charges for the school toprocess and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the schoolthrough DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by tochstorm(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
missKiffy:
I have a dream that one day, Nigeria will be in the first five
thank God say na for dream you see am.

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by missKiffy(f): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
tochstorm:
thank God say na for dream you see am.
cheesy
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by colored(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
swedbase:

You don't seems to get it? Your people betraying and treacherous nature has changed some of us.
Your people recently wrote to Yale university to withdraw NOI degree and you want me to help you?
Do you know if i'm related to NOI?
dude pls help him. don't generalize... every human aint d same. Nigerians are bad but not every Nigerian is bad
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by danchuzzy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
rabbi1234:
Funny u, wot did u expect! Nigeria bawo, I dnt even expect Nigeria in d list, but thank God dat we re 158[color=#000099][/color]

Bros abeg remind me, how many countries are there in the world..
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Bollinger(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sweetyie:
So upon all US gragra. Them carry fifth. Mtchewww. Naija is getting there soon.

I would like to know the parameters for that list. There is no way in hell that the U.S shouldn't be number one. I've have traveled to a lot of countries and a lot of them have one thing in common. A lot of their citizens want to become American citizens. You will not believe the things their females do to get hitched in order to become one. Number two spot should go to switzerland, England or Germany. It's hard to decide. Whoever made that list needs to do a drug test.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by feldido(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
kai!!!!!! grin @ Nigeria......

But we still try sha, at least we no carry last...tongue

Like Warri Abi?
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rounakid:
u gat it all wronq bro...
Me and u no dey steal bunk of millions that is meant for our country growthness...
But why is it that every politician since independence has been bad? It should tell you something.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
cyberdurable:

so opposite of a Dullard is a Wiseman? u seem to share same traits with your Baba... and who even mentioned GEJ? I said Buhari is a dullard and that ends it :|

OMG. You should retain the name you call Buhari.

Haba, where and how did I suggest that Wiseman is the opposite of Dullard. And please do show me the spot where I suggested explicitly that Buhari is a Wiseman.

I simply said he is wiser than GEJ. How does that translate to saying Dullard is the opposite of Wiseman.

And even if at all I am to argue this out, why can't Wiseman be the opposite of Dullard/Simpleton, etc etc?
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by obiisaboy: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thanks God we still mak d lists grin grin grin
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by pallyking(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Australia as number 2 is highly questionable given the plight of the Aboriginals and other recent immigrants.

Although Ghana is just like a state of Nigeria in terms of population, it can hardly be said to be more human-developed than Nigeria.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by SambisaaForest: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
pallyking:
Australia as number 2 is highly questionable given the plight of the Aboriginals and other recent immigrants.

Although Ghana is just like a state of Nigeria in terms of population, it can hardly be said to be more human-developed than Nigeria.
what is life expectancy in Nigeria, compared with Ghana? That should give you an idea,huh? How many people are unemployed in ghana, compared with nigeria? How many people in nigeria enjoy electricity,compared with ghana? What about personal security? Even ghana enjoy far better food security than nigeria.if you do a bit of research you will find out that all the critical indexes favour Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by tammyboy1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
missKiffy:
I have a dream that one day, Nigeria will be in the first five
wt will i cal u now,martin lurther queen?

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by missKiffy(f): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
tammyboy1:
wt will i cal u now,martin lurther queen?
grin
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by cyberdurable(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
hifaif:

OMG. You should retain the name you call Buhari.

Haba, where and how did I suggest that Wiseman is the opposite of Dullard. And please do show me the spot where I suggested explicitly that Buhari is a Wiseman.

I simply said he is wiser than GEJ. How does that translate to saying Dullard is the opposite of Wiseman.

And even if at all I am to argue this out, why can't Wiseman be the opposite of Dullard/Simpleton, etc etc?

Keep shooting yasef on d Leg! don't Quote me again abeg! u ve gat no yarn
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by cyberdurable(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
tosmartak:

Sometimes if I really want to write on what I feel about posts like this, I eventually just end up shaking my head cos it isn't worth a serious reply. It's becoming so annoying that people like you are starting to become a nuisance. If you want to criticise, do it constructively with solid and reasonable points that others can learn from. Well, I am not surprised....... Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional. You are free to keep on with the way you think, I pray it helps you.
By the way, I don't expect you to drop a reasonable reply. If you can write all these jargon for your president, your reply wouldn't surprise me one bit. All the same, I will advise you to grow up.

grin grin grin at the Bolded,,, u are really really Stup!d... Quote me again ka Thunder gbagbuo gi...
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by redsun(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
colored:
at least them try. over 300mill population, land mass more than five times biggger Dan Nigeria yet them they top 5. whereas naija only 150mill population yet dem no fit even dey top 100. big shame

Nigeria is an ancient world. There is nothing actually in place there for modern living. It is a great task ahead and that where the inspirations and hopes lies.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by princejayboss: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
hansad:

By infrastructure, north is hundred times more developed than Southeast and Southsouth.

Infrastructure in Kaduna or Kano alone surpasses what infrastructure that exists in the entire southeast.

Keep deceiving your sorry self
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by tosmartak(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
cyberdurable:

grin grin grin at the Bolded,,, u are really really Stup!d... Quote me again ka Thunder gbagbuo gi...

#SMH. I wonder how you live with yourself.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Stylaay(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Just watch some retarrrds start defending and talking Shhhit about slavery, independence and all that other nonsense angry

The black man seems cursed and we must break the curse.

I'm on vacation in Europe right now and y'all should see the way they keep order, like lines for cabs at the airport.

I and my family were just thinking that if this is back home, you'd have idiots jumping lines and even worse, the attendants would still serve someone that has clearly jumped the line. I mean are the rest of the people on the queue fools? Are they "mumus" for being orderly? What gives one the right to jump to the top of the queue when it's not ur business establishment you're going into.

Black man needs education to break our curse.

Other countries are solving NEW problems and we're still solving the same ol' problems of no light, petrol scarcity(even though we have oil, SHAME!!!), no roads...

My dear nairalanders, I challenge you all to be the best you can be in what ever sphere you find your self. Give it a hundred percent of your efforts and then some. That's the only way this curse to the black man can be broken.

Educate and Elevate your brothers, sisters and watch our society prosper.
my brother some nigerians would qualify as cavemen i can't comprehend youths still being ethnistic and tribalistic in a global village which the world has become. It really limits heights we would have attained as a nation if we can seevthe strength in our diversity

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by EmekaBlue(m): 12:54am On Jun 14, 2015
not so good evaluation..whr is china in d top 10
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2015
only biafra can fix this! give an igbo guy the presidency and watch 9ja beat china in technology which is developement pre requisite but sha, ruling 9ja aint the deal, biafra is what we want! we all know that only the biafrans can lead 9ja to d promised land y? bcoz north and west have failed woefully! biafra must be restored! 9ja is free to take the last position.
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 14, 2015
juman:

grin grin grin

nigeria only better than war torn countries.

AsweariGod! grin
Re: Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI by iamord(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2015
guttentag:
So ghana develop pass Nigeria, Na wa Oo
this is just envy! are there not some aspects that Nigeria is doing better ther than Ghana and sa?? tomorrow u will be like' they envy us'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.