Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 (1128 Views)

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts / Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mr airforce1,i have heard a lot about you and it has come to my attention that you still havent released a song for your fans here on nairaland,so whenever you want to release a song,i want to write it for free,at no cost,it will be a priviledge
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Awesomeking:
Mr airforce1,i have heard a lot about you and it has come to my attention that you still havent released a song for your fans here on nairaland,so whenever you want to release a song,i want to write it for free,at no cost,it will be a priviledge

Laughable grin
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Airforce1:

Laughable grin
oh really?
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Awesomeking:
oh really?

Why can't you write for yourself

Why me?
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am a songwriter.i write for others and sell it to them but am offering you a free song..
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Airforce1:

Why can't you write for yourself

Why me?
i am a songwriter,i write for others and sell it to them but am offering you a free song.
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Vivly(f): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahaha.
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
@Awesomeking, hmmm, first let me start by saying, if u wanna take songwriting serious, cool. Learn to play an instrument if u don't already, not necessarily like a pro, but average level atleast. Most artistes and songwriters weak point is production. I'm a producer in the making. I play piano fairly well. And I'm venturing out soon. Be positive. Will I make it? Sure, I will. And when I do, u bet I'm not gonna be posting here as such, lol.
Meanwhile, @Airforce 1, your purported single has been long in the making. You might wanna let him spin u a line or two, u know... Encourage yourselves.
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
jcgodfrey:
@Awesomeking, hmmm, first let me start by saying, if u wanna take songwriting serious, cool. Learn to play an instrument if u don't already, not necessarily like a pro, but average level atleast. Most artistes and songwriters weak point is production. I'm a producer in the making. I play piano fairly well. And I'm venturing out soon. Be positive. Will I make it? Sure, I will. And when I do, u bet I'm not gonna be posting here as such, lol. Meanwhile, @Airforce 1, your purported single has been long in the making. You might wanna let him spin u a line or two, u know... Encourage yourselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/2377932/photo-studio-today#2377932.21
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Awesomeking:
i am a songwriter,i write for others and sell it to them but am offering you a free song.

https://www.nairaland.com/2377932/photo-studio-today#2377932.21
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
jcgodfrey:
@Awesomeking, hmmm, first let me start by saying, if u wanna take songwriting serious, cool. Learn to play an instrument if u don't already, not necessarily like a pro, but average level atleast. Most artistes and songwriters weak point is production. I'm a producer in the making. I play piano fairly well. And I'm venturing out soon. Be positive. Will I make it? Sure, I will. And when I do, u bet I'm not gonna be posting here as such, lol.
Meanwhile, @Airforce 1, your purported single has been long in the making. You might wanna let him spin u a line or two, u know... Encourage yourselves.
thanks a lot,i play the guitar,i am still working on my levek of perfection because most times my fingers/the pick and the strings dont just stay connected..when i made the post i was expecting a simple okay yes or no thanks but i guess he decided to make a joke out of it all,alright..no big deal
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol. @Awesome, don't worry. Your chance will come. I have a guitar too o, but I dropped it for piano, cus of music production reasons. I'm thinking of doing a cover and uploading, just for fun. Sam Smith "Lay me down" on my mind. Or a Billy Joel song if I really wana go crazy.
@Airforce1, thanks for the link. We'll be looking forward to hearing your songs. Music isn't easy sha, so feel free to take your time.
Hopefully, I'm gonna produce for a friend later this month, my first ever, so I'm gonna drop a link here too. Let the good times roll...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 5:40am On Jun 14, 2015
jcgodfrey:
Lol. @Awesome, don't worry. Your chance will come. I have a guitar too o, but I dropped it for piano, cus of music production reasons. I'm thinking of doing a cover and uploading, just for fun. Sam Smith "Lay me down" on my mind. Or a Billy Joel song if I really wana go crazy.
@Airforce1, thanks for the link. We'll be looking forward to hearing your songs. Music isn't easy sha, so feel free to take your time.
Hopefully, I'm gonna produce for a friend later this month, my first ever, so I'm gonna drop a link here too. Let the good times roll...
lol..my time came a long time ago,me writing a song for airforce1 is like aloe blaqq writing for wizkid

am actually doing him a favour,am already a success when it comes to writing and arranging songs....so its more like HIS time will come if you know what i mean
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Awesomeking:
lol..my time came a long time ago,me writing a song for airforce1 is like aloe blaqq writing for wizkid

am actually doing him a favour,am already a success when it comes to writing and arranging songs....so its more like HIS time will come if you know what i mean

You no wan blow?

Why want to be just a writter?
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by mczico: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Aquatic recordz /Tawe signed artiste , mc zico comes with a brand new tune titled “eledumare” . The tune is quite lovely and inspirational. Enjoy the vtek and tom j produced tune....coming out soon..... 4days to go ....keep anticipating. ..eledumare dropping officially
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Airforce1:

You no wan blow?

Why want to be just a writter?
when it comes to music..there are two option.you either end up a broke ass popular artist like iyanya or you end up a background billionare like paul mcCArtney

paul is my menthor smiley u know the rest cheesy
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Awesomeking:
when it comes to music..there are two option.you either end up a broke ass popular artist like iyanya or you end up a background billionare like paul mcCArtney

paul is my menthor smiley u know the rest cheesy

Lemme see some of your works if u can
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Airforce1:

Lemme see some of your works if u can
as a professional songwriter and lyricist,am under contractual agreement not to disclose whatever song i wrote for whatever artist,if i disclose it,i might get sued asin seriously..
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Chanchit: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can't believe some people who frequent this music section are yet to listen to Airforce1 song.

@Awesomeking, I think you should let your work speak for you, not the other way round, someone brought a suggestion about a singing competition the other day, you said your being in the competition would be just like a cheat cos you would definitely win, with your comment on this thread now, it means you re confused, cos now you just want to be a song writer. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your release or perhaps a song you wrote for someone.
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chanchit:
I can't believe some people who frequent this music section are yet to listen to Airforce1 song.

@Awesomeking, I think you should let your work speak for you, not the other way round, someone brought a suggestion about a singing competition the other day, you said your being in the competition would be just like a cheat cos you would definitely win, with your comment on this thread now, it means you re confused, cos now you just want to be a song writer. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your release or perhaps a song you wrote for someone.
first of all..the person proposed an idea for nairaland music awards..i supported it no doubt but i just made it clear that i was going to win it due to experience,talent and actual factological proof..am a songwriter for sure.yeah..i can win the awards by submitting songs i made when i was still a rapper years ago or submittin a song i wrote ( if the artists agree oh)
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Awesomeking:
first of all..the person proposed an idea for nairaland music awards..i supported it no doubt but i just made it clear that i was going to win it due to experience,talent and actual factological proof..am a songwriter for sure.yeah..i can win the awards by submitting songs i made when i was still a rapper years ago or submittin a song i wrote ( if the artists agree oh)

Show us your work

Let's see the stuff your made off
Re: I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1 by Awesomeking: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Airforce1:

Shows us your work

Let's see the stuff your made off
you want me to get sued right??-i need to get approval of the artist before i post any song here,i already signed a contract against such

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!!! Adele Has Killed Me Oooo / [VIDEO] P-square (Rudeboy) - Nkenji Keke / NEW MUSIC: Lil Kesh – Apa Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.