Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities (35716 Views)

Overcoming Export Business Challenges In The Agro-allied Sector / Agro-allied Processing Machinery. / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Hollawaley(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Best Low Cost Small Business ideas in Agriculture In Nigeria
==> Cultivation of food and cash crops
==> Flowers, medicinal herbs and gardening
==> Production and formulation of livestock feeds
==> Establish a small poultry farm
==> Fingerling production
==> Cultivation of mushroom
==> Production and sales of frozen chicken
==> Rabbit production
==> Marketing of fresh fruits
==> Retailing of food stuff
==> Fish farming
==> Grass cutter rearing
==> Reselling Charcoal
==> Snailery
==> Source for agro-raw materials for urban manufacturing companies
==> Assisting rural farmer in food stuff export to neighboring countries
==> Start connecting rural farmers with exporters using the internet
==> Producing coconut and fruit juice
==> Production of Weed Killer
==> Keeping bee for honey production
==> Toasted plantain (Boli)
==> Plantain Chips Production
==> Producing custard
==> Design of Poultry Pen
==> Sales of Mobile fish ponds
==> Manufacture of local drinks
==> Produce baskets, brooms, cane chairs, ropes etc from palm and raffia
==> Agricultural product Export and distribution
==> Sales and maintenance of farm equipment

feel free to add yours cc;lalasticlala

source;http://healfarm..com/2015/06/d.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Andy04: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello,I reside in the east,I can supply to interested individuals breadfruit,'ukwa' in igbo ,'afon' in yoruba,in bulk @ a cheaper rate you might even wish to be selling it.I heard that the business is lucrative and selling fast in cities like Lagos and Abj.we can work out on how I will be getting it across to you maybe through 'ware billing' or any other means that would be mutually convenient. contact me if you are interested via: 08160436794, email:voyagerafricana@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Yinkame123(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
These are wonderful opportunity and low cost to start business. Wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by lynxticy: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
gggg
Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by bornmekus: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good one

1 Like

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Hallams(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
na only agriculture waka come

1 Like

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by ashson: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
This will be in the Northern part of the country

2 Likes

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by SaAbbas(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Raising Broilers is my favorite shocked

Location is my problems

Capital is my enemy undecided

5 Likes

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice ideas, but fish farming requires a huge capital.

1 Like

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Pain(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good List.. But What the Hell is "Bolly" doing on the list?

3 Likes

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Menace2Society(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Politics business sure pass undecided
Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tell ur uncle that's been serving the govt for 28years to read this.....#penshun!

3 Likes

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by aaamos(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
ghgh
Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Realdeals(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's the way to go, BUT! it's not easy. Farming no be moin moin

2 Likes

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by hairdryingcap(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make sense... Am planning to go into fish farming soon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by femu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
feed mill

Veterinary shop

feed materials supply

Testing laboratory

2 Likes

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by bobchigar(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
The list make sense. I'm considering the most viable one to venture into.
Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by nwank85(f): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hollawaley:
==> Rabbit production
==> Fish farming
==> Grass cutter rearing
==> Reselling Charcoal
==> Snailery
==> Producing custard

Good one

1 Like

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by 9jii(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
My farm will soon have it website and be open to young wannabe farmers for visit.

1 Like

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by rozayx5(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
nice list
Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by sped1oro(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Agriculture is the lifeline of any nation

1 Like

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Brainwox(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Truely, agriculture is the way to go, but we are not getting it right in Nigeria. There's no way we can continue practising agriculture using crude methods and expect good results. Crop production for instance has been easier with latest technologies all around. Government, come to the aid of the youths, we're ready to go into farming, but we want to do it like our fellow coleagues do it in kenya and come out with good results every time.
Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by bigiyaro(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hallams:
na only agriculture waka come
guy! Seriously speakin, na only agric waka come o! Dats why my mom way no go school get 4 graduates for her poltry farm.

4 Likes

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by kayce911(f): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
observing
Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by bosunjohns(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hollawaley:
==> Rabbit production
==> Fish farming
==> Grass cutter rearing
==> Reselling Charcoal
==> Snailery
==> Producing custard

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by Onyiibazz: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can all these buy me ferrari?
Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by jam04(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Catfish farming is a goldmine. Feedmill business is another good one.

1 Like

Re: Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities by exx(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice one...commenting so I can follow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Garri, Semo And Fufu Are Now More Expensive - Farmers' Body / Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.