Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) (42696 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aminu Gamawa ‏@aminugamawa
Nigerian President Muhammadu @MBuhari arriving at the Waterkloof Airforce Base to attend the #AUSummit via @GCISMedia

https://mobile.twitter.com/aminugamawa/status/609730614531620865

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime

349 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Bosville(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
A friend of mine told me Buhari will be better off as a tourist is this true? #Sai PMB

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by fashoo2010(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Good one...bt he should come back and start work, let him announce his SGF, COS and other domestic staff so dat we can know dat new govt is in place...4 years in not far ooo...no excuse for failure

Team better Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
The nomadic President.

If you like use the forum to demand for an end to apartheid and Mandela's unconditional release from Robben Island.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by valmunich(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
I can see the old man is already his own minister of tourism undecided

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by saintikechi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
How e take concern me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
My respected president

75 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
IyaIode:
My respected president
Hurr?

37 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by holicalpha(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
This Man has been forced on us.

Wetin person go do.??

I Just Hope he does not Disgrace Nigeria once more.

- VaLar MoRGHULis

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by coolhamid(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Still to see the change APC promised ...
I hope I won't regret voting this man because he has been travelling everywhere and kinda slow in his actions ...

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by DjHypno(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by kayo80(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmm! Okay, Mr. President, I hope all the traveling ends after 4 weeks, so you can face the problems at home squarely. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by sosanova: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
He will soon say the President of South Africa is ZUMA ROCK
grin grin grin grin
And he will say say South Africa is Rodeshia Island
Our President is still living in the early 1970's, the Daura President President belongs to the museum
grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Brightology2(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ooohhhh God,wen dis bu bu go get sense,mk he do pull him skul uniform na.abi dem swear 4 bubu ni.boooohari change ur cloth

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by jimmy2k: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
After the meeting
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by chesterlee(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Late comer!!!

Heard he went to visit President Michelle of West Germany...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by kennydee05(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tanoids don get headache.
Buhari please hold this ministry to yourself, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (to re-brand our international image and create international connection) and Ministry of Petroleum Resource (to monitor the cabals' deals).

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by lumzybo: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
All those yeye bloggers n stewpid media houses shld come out n tender their apologies. Cos they av been spewing rubbish sinx

#YeyeDeySmell

Welcome baba.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by DickDastardly(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin Our Miyetti Allah Cattle Presidoooo! grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
He's welcome
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mr. Man, do that quickly and return home for the business of the day.

Since your inauguration, na for presidential jet you dey president us whereas boko boys are having a field day and hunger still dey wire people.

Make God still guide you though Mr. President b'cos I know flying around isn't a joke considering your age. undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Behold the president of Nigeria! him don finally arrive! Please give him book to read from o cool
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Oyecute(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Haters will still have something to say !

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by KingSadeeq(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oya now
Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by deor03(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK:

I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...

Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...

All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under Nigerian Airways

"One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses. "You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton. "Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one in spite our high level of poverty and joblessness." Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. "Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. "We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. "We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet
into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20. "What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public? "Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds? "Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our
hospital functional? "Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones? "Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty?
I can go on and on. "I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead." This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-
General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in London on Saturday, February 21, 2015

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by Mooaloji(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tanoids HTN is real ooo, you can take Amlodipine, vasoprin, Bendro or Aldomet. PMB ride on we day ur back, no shakin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by CR77(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
My tourist Presido thank God 4 safe landing

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by nom44311: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=34734574]l hope somebody has informed him that Mandela is dead and apartheid over before he goes on a long rant demanding the relase of mandela and the end of the apartheid regime[/quote
Not funny, u actually sound stupid....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) by blackpriest0911: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Shame on saTANoids
President carry on

3 Likes

Great, discussions at the AU should cover the under listed points.

- terrorism in Nigeria, Kenya, Somalia
- mass migration of Africans to Europe
- infrastructural development in the continent
- support to meet MDG goals and new deadlines

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US / PDP Governor Diri Celebrates With Tinubu After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.