Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus (17205 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by fantassi: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2009
please nairalanders, i need ur advice. Tears drop from my eye as i type this.I have been dating this guy for close to a year now.He calls me like once or twice in a week. I send him texts and he never texts me back. he claims he is too busy with his job. each time we re together he would want to have sex with me and prefers withdrawal instead of using condom. On val day he didnt call or text me until i texted him. the next day he came asking for sex, i resisted but later let go. two days later, i found myself urinating frequently with blood in my urine and pain while urinating. i went to have my urine tested and was diagnosed with staph aureus. he didnt call me until 4 days later but i ignored his calls. he called just twice and gave up. i have not told him what happened. To me i don't ever want to have anything to do with him, nor with any other man.

I spent close to 7k treating myself. is it that this guy has been keeping other girls? why is he treating me this way? how could he have contacted the infection? is it that he didn't know he had it before he gave it to me? what is the best thing for me to do? I ve been very faithful and loyal to him but he doesn't see appreciate it, I think he's just there to ruin my life. Will have myself tested for retroviral, pray he hasn't given me hiv. Please nairlanders, what do i do? cry cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by MrCrackles(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2009
Looks like the fella gave u an unwanted present and u accepted it on a platter

Confront him about your infection and ask him to go for a test

Dump his sorry ass, get yourself treated properly and move on

From your story, it looks like he his useless anyway!

I hope you dont have HIV as well!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by UNLEASHED(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2009
Sorry ehn? Let him know you contacted that Staphylococcus from him, though he might deny, I don't think he's meant for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2009
I wonder. But i am sure there are other guyz out there that will not mistreat you. Best thing is to quit the relationship.
And mind you, withdrawal is not safe at all (even for pregnancy, it has one of the highest rates of failure) because in
case you dont know, some semen actually escape before the end of the match.

And again, in case you are not aware of this, staphylococcus does not walk alone all the time. You are being treated
of the STD that you are showing signs/symptoms of meanwhile you could have contacted some other ones that
will not show on time like gonorhea for instance which manifest fast in men but may be silent in women (but will
cause problems later).

Women do not usually know when they have gonorhea until some guy comes after them to tell them they got it from
them.

I dont know the level of your sexual experience is why i am bothering to say all these.

Have a nice day Y'all. Brash, i raise my hat to you o.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by cvibe: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2009
Fellasi,

You should have told him as he may be unaware of his condition. He is still a lethal weapon at the moment.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by igbonla(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2009
@ poster,

What you should do, in no particular order.

(1) Tell him about the staph so he can get himself treated.
(2) Dump him if you have not already done so.
(3) Stop trying to commit suicide. Abstain or avoid unprotected sex in the future (till you are married).
(4) Get tested for HIV, just to be sure you are clean.

All the best.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2009
That is what i am tryin to say, but putting it lighter. @poster, i hope u are reading all of this!
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by joobreel(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2009
fan tassi
its a pity.
u dont need advice on whether to leave him or not, u re not dumb i guess.
just go test urself if the virus is not there, if not, u re lucky. if there, u re still very lucky cos it ll probably still be in the early stage.
for the nuclear weapon of a guy walking around the street, let him know he carries a weapon of mass destruction (that is if he is not aware and spreading it intentionally)
but come, its not possible staph signals u in 2 days, i guess the major general was in u prior to the val's thing, the weapon just came along to uproot out in the full glare.
anyways, total medical check up is srtictly adviced. lol!
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Hollysmile: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2009
Pity! Jus make sure u treat urself properly, tel him and move on wit ur life. Their ar better men out there willin to have a faithful woman like you. I feel ur pain, dear!
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by fantassi: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2009
the test read a rapid growth of staphylococcus aureus 24 hours after incubation. what could that mean? i ve been wondering that it was too fast to manifest just after 2 days.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by AdamBrody1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2009
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! grin

Correct Guy!

Now the most interesting part is coming;

Once he knows, you will be dumped like a hot potato, then you will be a dumped chick with staphylococcus! grin

This story is just too hilarious for me. I am almost falling off my chair here! I feel like empathizing with you but yet again, you deserve it and all the other moronic chicks that think they can pose for boys and walk away free abi!

Next time you see a big d**k run for ya life!!!, haaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Grizzly(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2009
you didnt protect urself,
WEll last i heard, staph was not all that, cool
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Treetop20(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2009
maybe you've got herpes as well
get a full std test done
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Grizzly(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2009
Treetop20:

maybe you've got herpes as well

Maybe A I D S embarassed cry
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Czarskit(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2009
That's bad news. . . If I were u, I'd kill his sorry as* & move on with my life. Infidelity is on the rise these dayz. . .
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by oluwafemi113(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2009
thats bad news. may God be with you
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2009
Girl, its a shame what happened to you but u've gotten good advise from nairalanders. I'll jus add this, no matter what he tells you, know that it is not the end of the world. You made a bad choice with him, but u'll live ,Godwilling, to make better choices and be happier for it. And believe me, there will be happiness for you. Just avoid, like the plague, guys who come around looking for booty calls, which is all he wanted and try and pray for focused relationships. That wud generally mean giving a minimum of 6-12months getting to know each other time with no sex.

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP ALWAYS! God Bless!
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2009
First I must blame you for engaging in an unprotected sex with someone you aren't confident with. You were aware of his lukewarm attitude towards you, and yet you continued the relationship. Now you're infected whom do you blame? They say most girls prefer to learn from their mistakes; I hope you've learnt from yours.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2009
U've gat to use protection always.
There's no other way out !!
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by DaPhoenix(f): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2009
It's obvious that he has girls on the side and he passed it on from one of them. You use condoms not just to prevent pregnancy but also STDs and you should know that. Well, I will suggest you do a full test for STDs and dump him, you can't be putting yourself at such risks. Also, in the future, use a condom; it is cheap and easy to get.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2009
fan_tassi:

please nairalanders, i need ur advice. Tears drop from my eye as i type this.I have been dating this guy for close to a year now.He calls me like once or twice in a week. I send him texts and he never  texts me back. he claims he is too busy with his job.  each time we re together he would want to have sex with me and prefers withdrawal instead of using condom. On val day he didnt call or text me until i texted him. the next day he came asking for sex, i resisted but later let go. two days later, i found myself urinating frequently with blood in my urine and pain while urinating. i went to have my urine tested and was diagnosed with staph aureus. he didnt call me until 4 days later but i ignored his calls. he called just twice and gave up. i have not told him what happened. To me i don't ever want to have anything to do with him, nor with any other man.

I spent close to 7k treating myself. is it that this guy has been keeping other girls? why is he treating me this way? how could he have contacted the infection? is it that he didn't know he had it before he gave it to me? what is the best thing for me to do? I ve been very faithful and loyal to him but he doesn't see appreciate it, I think he's just there to ruin my life. Will have myself tested for retroviral, pray he hasn't given me hiv. Please nairlanders, what do i do?  cry cry cry

He prolly got it from you!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2009
Really dear, do a test and pray its only STD
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by tope2000(f): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

sure. . .blame it on the woman angry

@poster
Dump the asshole wink
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2009
Eyah. . .  .Lord of Mercy!!

Get test by atleast 3 doctors to guarantee a precise result sha.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by DaPhoenix(f): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

lol seriously, Sauron. Her boyfriend is a LovePeddler, accept it.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by KarmaMod(f): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2009
*rolls eyes*

One would think with the way Naija parents force their children into the medical field and such, we'd have competent doctors in Nigeria

Staph is not a STD and to be honest your symptoms dont sound like Staph, I suggest getting tested by a different doctor/hospital. If indeed you do have Staph, all you need  are antibiotics.

Stop crying and get some drugs to clear it up. That aside, you shouldnt be having sex without a condom, especially with a loser like that.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Sauron1: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2009
DaPhoenix:

lol seriously, Sauron. Her boyfriend is a LovePeddler, accept it.

Don't be naive. . . . .The poster might have infected herself while using public toilets.
Women with their unreliable urinary system will open their nether region anywhere to answer nature's call.
It has been proven Staph is one of em toilet diseases, no??

tope2000:

sure. . .blame it on the woman angry

Care to tell us where he got the Staphylococcus from??
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by tope2000(f): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Care to tell us where he got the Staphylococcus from??

How the hell shud i know. . . . maybe he shud ask one of his whores undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2009
tope2000:

How the hell shud i know. . . . maybe he shud ask one of his whores undecided

The babe infected herself.
Staph can be found everywhere in restrooms. . . .From reusable towel roller to contaminated doorknobs.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by DaPhoenix(f): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't be naive. . . . .The poster might have infected herself while using public toilets.
Women with their unreliable urinary system will open their nether region anywhere to answer nature's call.
It has been proven Staph is one of em toilet diseases, no??

You can really get it anywhere though. Yeah, toilets but you can also get it from your boyfriend if he's carrying it.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2009
KarmaMod:

*rolls eyes*

One would think with the way Naija parents force their children into the medical field and such, we'd have competent doctors in Nigeria

Staph is not a STD and to be honest your symptoms dont sound like Staph, I suggest getting tested by a different doctor/hospital. If indeed you do have Staph, all you need  are antibiotics.

Stop crying and get some drugs to clear it up. That aside, you shouldnt be having sex without a condom, especially with a loser like that.
Like for real. . . .any diagnose is caused by STD for these ppl.

A while ago, the news reporters werre warning Floridians to stay clear of the beaches because it was tested that 5 of the swimmers got staph from the water. WATER WAS TESTED for  POSITIVE. How the staph got into the water was certainly not by STD.

Well, what can I say, our ppl like to exxagerate some "stuff".
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2009
DaPhoenix:

You can really get it anywhere though. Yeah, toilets but you can also get it from your boyfriend if he's carrying it.

But there's no conclusive report that the dude is carrying it. . . .The poster is just assuming Staph is STI/STD.
Blaming the poor boy for what he knows nothing about.
Women who use public toilets more than often are more prone to strange infections like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.