Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls (4177 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why I Hate Girls (my Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
I was just thinking of it now, and I think I have a problem. It is not that I am not attracted to girls, I am. I like sex, I like talking to a girl, touching her, the way it makes me feel and all that. I love falling in love. But, over the years, I have grown to hate girls. Cos, I discovered that MONEY is so important in their world. Everything is money, money, money.

Also cos girls always feel like if they sleep with you, they are doing you a favor. I think this is a silly notion. Just now, this girl wanted me to hook her with a rich guy, and I said she should describe herself or send me a pic, but she said she couldn't do that. So, I said she should at least come around, and after I see her, I would be able to know her selling point, so as to connect her with that Money Bag guy she wants me to connect her with. I said I would at least give her 2k for transport. She said..."Hmm! Sorry, I can't come and see you. You don't have money." It just made me hate girls more. It made me understand why some guys treat girls like thrash after they make big money.

This is a girl that needs my help, yet she is giving me condition...as if she would be doing me a favor. What is the use of girls on this earth sef. Okay, I love love, and companionship, but when some girls start to try to use that puzzy power, it annoys me.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by ikeepitreal(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aswear dude, u get it. All they want is cash, even if they say they otherwise. Quit being bitter bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Naija girls frustrating dudes since olamide's dad was shot by armed robbers.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Teempakguy:

Was Olamide's Dad really shot by armed robbers?
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
kayo80:

Was Olamide's Dad really shot by armed robbers?
of course cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course cool

Thanks for the info.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by godoluwa(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
@op. rotfl, kpele ma binu. honestly, some ladies are funny at times. one of them here with monicker missclassy once opened a thread where she rubbished guys that we r silly for d fact dat we loved to use & dump gals whereas, girls are the baddest when it comes to game playing. here is d trick; 1. u need to be financially ok b4 u can av it gud with ladies. 2. dnt show them too much love, just hide dat too much love in ur heart. 3. make sure that you av more than one girlfriend. yes! date between 2 to 5 girls as long as u can play ur game very well but plz dnt av sexual intercourse with them. thank me later

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
sowie.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by czarr(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....The rate at which gals like money only increases. I stopped complaining, and started working smart/hard. their love of money only gets me motivated to make that money.
.....but I'm doing it for myself not for dem gals. grin....

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by ronald4lif(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
What exactly did you want to know about her selling point for?. She asked you to link her up with a guy, you either do so or forget it.

Girls love money, guys love money, everyone loves money. It's getting tiring, ad nauseum, to witness people complain everyday about girls and their love for money, when guys loves money equally.

As a man who seem to have realized women are attracted to men who can support them financially and guarantee them some form of comfort, I'd rather channel my energy in becoming successful so I can easily have my way around them than moan about their lifestyle.

Everything in the world is money, nothing is free anymore. Soon humans might be charged for breathing air, and one expect someone to date them when they have no money. It's a pipe dream that may never be actualised. Let's face reality for once. There's no life without money. Women just adopt a different approach to enriching themselves and acquiring comfort.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by faith551(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nice point @op,but the truth is that all girls are not thesame, there are ones who don't give a damn about your big or poor your credit is
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by LesbianBoy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op i think you have grown to hate nigerian girls not girls in general because nigerian girls love money too much.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op you didn't tell us your commission after hooking her up with the money bag.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:
Op you didn't tell us your commission after hooking her up with the money bag.

No commission at all. I have been doing this since last year. I just hook up girls, not necessarily the ones that want guys that have money. Girls are not like guys, they can't just walk up to a guy they like, or a guy they would like to just furk, so I started this thing. And I have successfully hooked up dozens of females...Including a girl that had not had sex for 10 years cos she had some bad psychological attachment to sex...and her Doctor said she had to have sex that weekend. So, she contacted me, and I hooked her up...And eventhough the guy had a horrible experience, he was patient with her. But afterwards, there was no form of appreciation. It kind of annoyed me.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
godoluwa:
@op. rotfl, kpele ma binu. honestly, some ladies are funny at times. one of them here with monicker missclassy once opened a thread where she rubbished guys that we r silly for d fact dat we loved to use & dump gals whereas, girls are the baddest when it comes to game playing. here is d trick; 1. u need to be financially ok b4 u can av it gud with ladies. 2. dnt show them too much love, just hide dat too much love in ur heart. 3. make sure that you av more than one girlfriend. yes! date between 2 to 5 girls as long as u can play ur game very well but plz dnt av sexual intercourse with them. thank me later

Men!!! You are a guru. Thanks for this info...I can relate to it.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
kayo80:

No commission at all. I have been doing this since last year. I just hook up girls, not necessarily the ones that want guys that have money. Girls are not like guys, they can't just walk up to a guy they like, or a guy they would like to just furk, so I started this thing. And I have successfully hooked up dozens of females...Including a girl that had not had sex for 10 years cos she had some bad psychological attachment to sex...and her Doctor said she had to have sex that weekend. So, she contacted me, and I hooked her up...And eventhough the guy had a horrible experience, he was patient with her. But afterwards, there was no form of appreciation. It kind of annoyed me.
Oooh you roll with girls that want you to hook them up with money bags and you expect real love hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

Oooh you roll with girls that want you to hook them up with money bags and you expect real love hmmmm

No I don't. Didn't you read the title of this post? I HATE GIRLS. I don't have any female friends...In fact, if any girl is trying to get close to me, I chase her away. But I started a thread on Nairaland for girls that want to be hooked up...the girl might want a normal relationship, a friend, or a sexmate...But the most I get is girls that want rich guys to spend on them, lick their puzzy's, and pamper them. angryGirls are selfish ehn!

Softysparky...It is not my fault that most of the girls that add me want money bags...I guess it says alot.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by delishpot: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op, I like your marketing strategy sha. You don promote ya pimping market.

And yes women love comfort aka money in a relationship as much as guys love sex in a relationship. When chips are down, guys count babes they have banged not babes that have banged them. While babes count guys they have chopped their money and not guys who chopped their money. Such is life. If a woman hates guys for wanting sex, wont that be considered a bit funny?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
u sound so frustrated! Chilax.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
faith551:
Nice point @op,but the truth is that all girls are not thesame, there are ones who don't give a damn about your big or poor your credit is
iffa hear! Abeg make i hear word.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by faith551(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
iffa hear! Abeg make i hear word.

It figures u are not that type tho, I dnt need to prove it to you but I've came across a few of them, believe me
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u sound so frustrated! Chilax.
ehn
How so
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:43am On Jun 14, 2015
Dude, keep that up. You'll have a few more years yet.
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Wendywillz(f): 4:59am On Jun 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 14, 2015
You not the only.one with this notion, girls have extremely frustrating and annoying behaviour that sometimes you seem to wonder what kind of animals most of them are, you can imagine a girl breaking up with u for no reason, cos she found another guy, and when she finds out you seeing another girlie (whom she happens to know very well) she gets mad! She be like you talking to the girlie and what happens to her, but na she call you ex... she no fit date you, but she no fit forget Wetin u do for her.
I would say you calm down, don't let ur hatred for girlies make you gay, (unless you wan enjoy 14 years some where, day do youth service for there sha), shay u wan marry? Abi u no wan born pikin?

Let the hatred go, good girlie day outside, they just day wait make u find them. But what if I say this, na the young up coming ones be good girls, because they never to sour like that, these ones way incidentally happened to be fu*cked into oblivion no go even send you. Get a younger girl, many of them want love and they go give u love back in return

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Portsmouth86(f): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:
I was just thinking of it now, and I think I have a problem. It is not that I am not attracted to girls, I am. I like sex, I like talking to a girl, touching her, the way it makes me feel and all that. I love falling in love. But, over the years, I have grown to hate girls. Cos, I discovered that MONEY is so important in their world. Everything is money, money, money.

Also cos girls always feel like if they sleep with you, they are doing you a favor. I think this is a silly notion. Just now, this girl wanted me to hook her with a rich guy, and I said she should describe herself or send me a pic, but she said she couldn't do that. So, I said she should at least come around, and after I see her, I would be able to know her selling point, so as to connect her with that Money Bag guy she wants me to connect her with. I said I would at least give her 2k for transport. She said..."Hmm! Sorry, I can't come and see you. You don't have money." It just made me hate girls more. It made me understand why some guys treat girls like thrash after they make big money.

This is a girl that needs my help, yet she is giving me condition...as if she would be doing me a favor. What is the use of girls on this earth sef. Okay, I love love, and companionship, but when some girls start to try to use that puzzy power, it annoys me.

I really feel for you guys, I personally am not from Nigeria, however my husband is and he still lives there, when I heard about this I was really shocked because its not very common here in England for women to do that, there are some of course but very rare. I am very independent yet my husband is the man of the house.

My husband works in security and at first was ashamed to tell me what he did for a living, thinking I would be bothered that his job is not well paid, I told him he has a job which is the most important thing, and I don't love him for his job description, he could have the most worst job on earth, that wouldn't change how i feel about him, having the love of family and friends is priceless.

If women or even a man say they have no job then I'm sorry I believe you can find something your hands can do if you don’t have a job. As they say no one is born without a talent.

I am sure if a woman truly is sincere you will find her one day, not all women are the same there are good ones still about, even in Naija wink
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Portsmouth86(f): 5:39am On Jun 14, 2015
-
Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by sarmiie(m): 5:49am On Jun 14, 2015
In the immortal words of Lord 50 cent "niqqa, stop chasing hos. That's hustling backwards. Chase the paper, and watch the hos chase you"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2015
sarmiie:
In the immortal words of Lord 50 cent "niqqa, stop chasing hos. That's hustling backwards. Chase the paper, and watch the hos chase you"

I seriously am in love with this. Made so much sense. Jan bless!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Portsmouth86:

I really feel for you guys, I personally am not from Nigeria, however my husband is and he still lives there, when I heard about this I was really shocked because its not very common here in England for women to do that, there are some of course but very rare. I am very independent yet my husband is the man of the house.

My husband works in security and at first was ashamed to tell me what he did for a living, thinking I would be bothered that his job is not well paid, I told him he has a job which is the most important thing, and[b] I don't love him for his job description, he could have the most worst job on earth, that wouldn't change how i feel about him, having the love of family and friends is priceless.[/b]

If women or even a man say they have no job then I'm sorry I believe you can find something your hands can do if you don’t have a job. As they say no one is born without a talent.

I am sure if a woman truly is sincere you will find her one day, not all women are the same there are good ones still about, even in Naija wink

Lovely comment. I wish to find a girl with your kind of mentality one day. Thanks for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bro you need some good Puci to get rid of this mindset and some love from a reasonable Caring girl. I'll always hate bitcches but never all girls because we have few loving beautiful sweet ladies it's just that the ratio of bitcches to reasonable girls is 100:1.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls by kayo80(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
Bro you need some good Puci to get rid of this mindset and some love from a reasonable Caring girl. I'll always hate bitcches but never all girls because we have few loving beautiful sweet ladies[b] it's just that the ratio of bitcches to reasonable girls is 100:1.[/b]

That's the thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rio2016; Caption This "Awkwardly Trending" Photos / Is This Real Or Photoshop? / Adaksbullet Buyday Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.