Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,410 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook (3149 Views)

Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / On Lautech Strike, A Student Posted This And Got Evry1cracking Their Ribs (pics) / For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by solaugo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Now I see why we have jobless graduates on our streets......

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by solaugo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
..........more comments

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
dear op, no big deal, it was done for fun. Sometimes people type that way for fun. I have many people like that as friends on fb.

3 Likes

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Those comments tho!
Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hope she learns from her mistake sha

1 Like

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Skybob(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
...might be deliberate though.
Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Taryehmiseh(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
The way the sentence was constructed shows she wrote it deliberately.

1 Like

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by olempe(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Time bomb grin

1 Like

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Ojestas(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
SMH . .Na to dey customize birthday polo dem sabi .

1 Like

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Op, covering her name and picture wouldn't have stopped you from communicating the joke to us...

I really feel her privacy would have been respected

2 Likes

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Ruq: 1:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Even gunshots dey the comments.

2 Likes

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 14, 2015
op,seems humour is lost on you.
don't tell me you don't know that was deliberate.

1 Like

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by vizboy(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2015
What do you expect me to do now. start laughing at her.

damn

1 Like

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Not surprised
Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by oppybouy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Goan call Aunty Sidi......

Tell her to come and see this cry
Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Poor quality of education... West!
Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Qu3sT(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wait......what is she talking about.
Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by sobastical: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ojestas:
SMH . .Na to dey customize birthday polo dem sabi .

How you take know...hahaha. I like your observation tho
Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by Ojestas(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
sobastical:

How you take know...hahaha. I like your observation tho
Lol, that"s where m serving. I know them too well .

1 Like

Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by ellahzy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Both the "commentor" nd the "commentees" both have flaws
Re: A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook by pheyikemi: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Taryehmiseh:
The way the sentence was constructed shows she wrote it deliberately.
I actually searched her out on fb (same profile pics) to see if this was deliberate, and all I could say is : it isn't her fault though, but I'm sure people she communicates with, most times understood her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These 17 Optical Illusions Will Mess With Your Mind. Check Them Out! / This PICS Will Definitely Change You / Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.