Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools (7856 Views)

Macro Photography Tips And Tricks By Jeff Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by lugiano1: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lugi4favour@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by olakes5: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
olakes265@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by eddie30(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Guys guys guys chill abeg... This guy is a big fraud.. He is not sending any materials to your email. He will tell you to pay N3,500 for some nonsense tutorials.. If you pay, OYO na your name.. Make Una wise up
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ehalliday: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
eddie30:
Guys guys guys chill abeg... This guy is a big fraud.. He is not sending any materials to your email. He will tell you to pay N3,500 for some nonsense tutorials.. If you pay, OYO na your name.. Make Una wise up

Dude whoever you are...you don't just come to peoples page and claim they are frauds.

Get your facts straight son!
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by nkemjacob2(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
nkemjacob14@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by adelolaa(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
ehalliday:

Are you keen on learning new skills on how to create simple animation videos that can earn you some extra cash?

Check out my short video below...it's really easy to create.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmvZeobfMzA

I'll be showing you how you can create yours too...you don't need to be a techhy for this.

(You can get the full Training by leaving your best email address or a comment below).

xarmzon@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by eddie30(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2015
ehalliday:

Dude whoever you are...you don't just come to peoples page and claim they are frauds.

Get your facts straight son!

This was the email you sent to my inbox

Web
more
Promotions
How to Make Professional Animation Videos Easily & Cheap...

Ehalliday
to me
5 days agoDetails
Register for Ehalliday Online Video Course Training.
View this email in your browser

e.videos
Hey there,

Do you want to create amazing videos but don’t know
or have access to dedicated video creation software that is
versatile enough to give you the features you want to put 
into your video this new month? 

Then you're going to want to get on my  Premium
“Doodle Naija Online training course” for September 
where you’ll learn how you can create professional videos like PROS, if you choose...
from one of the fastest selling video marketing expert (yours truly).

You'll get FULL video trainings, manuals and slides immediately with 30-days access

Your Investment in all is only N3,500.

Go here to grab your seat

To your suceess,

PS: It's actually possible to have one 
video production generate more 
money for you than you made all of last 
year.

In fact, this may seem crazy but...

Couple of weeks ago I created a video of 
my own for an organization
that generated N125,000. (VIDEO)

Now, most people are not going to 
make that much money from a single 
video, but you don't have to only 
make one video...

And even if you make a fraction of that 
it will be well worth your time to learn 
from yours truly.

Get registered HERE now….
REGISTER NOW
Copyright © 2015 ehalliday grp, All rights reserved.
We send special offers to customers who opted in via our website and social media channels.

Our mailing address is:
ehalliday grp
Shell pipe-line Airforce Expressway
Port Harcourt 100211
Nigeria

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ehalliday: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Happy "AM" guys...check ur mail box for more info...

Also note i will be referring jobs to some of my brightest students too.

Let's go get them this week!
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by rotlan(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rotlan88@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by ehalliday: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hey guys...i'm back!!!

Check out one of my new videos and how You can CREATE something like this for yourself!

Get in touch today http://ehalliday.com/sample-page/

https://vimeo.com/146747118
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by Salihumainasara(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
ehalliday:

Are you keen on learning new skills on how to create simple animation videos that can earn you some extra cash?

Check out my short video below...it's really easy to create.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmvZeobfMzA

I'll be showing you how you can create yours too...you don't need to be a techhy for this.

(You can get the full Training by leaving your best email address or a comment below).

Am willing
Salihuabdulkadir79@yahoo.com
Salihulapai@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by torule(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
oladapookusanya@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Realistic Pencil Artwork / Tips To Get The Best From Your Logo Designer / Best App For Creating Animated Videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.