Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (65573 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009 / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by skak(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Buhari you are once a dictator but now you are the most reliable and trusted politician you are an exemplary. carry go Baba.

One love Mr. President

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Bugatie(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
skak:
Buhari you are once a dictator but now you are the most reliable and trusted politician you are an exemplary. carry go Baba.

One love Mr. President

Buhari be like "if I catch these people calling me Daura President ehh"...

That jet must be heading to West Germany

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by doublewisdom: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
And he's reading Tinubu's "The Nation"? No wonder!

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by heryeendey(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
skak:

One love Mr. President
HANDSOME PRESIDO

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Great

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by rerhji(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
And he's reading Tinubu's "The Nation"? No wonder!
guy u get probs raise to power of probs may God heal u

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by doctokwus: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Good to see a president that reads newspapers himself,not one that depends on edited version from his aides.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by sleekpro(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
See as him pose like say him sabi wetin dey write dai!

Olodo wey no go school sef!

I pitty naija sha!

Country wey blind man d lead!

For all those that have quoted me on this topic, and to those who will still quote me, I thank you so much for making SLEEKPRO more popular than the duara dolard.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by skak(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
cc: lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
this government is more of photo and travelling up and down like going to WEST GERMANY TO SEE THEIR PRESIDENT undecided. if I say dullard of duara now, some people that are hypocrite will be angry, because of that I won't say the dullard of duara but THE DUARA DULLARD. lipsrsealed

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by applord: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
cheesy

@op if Nigerians wanted "PRESIDENTIAL SELFIES", then Nigerians should have opted for "TONTO DIKE or DERELE" as their president.

PMB should get to work sad and fulfill his campaign promises, now that's the KOKO

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by ionsman: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
sleekpro:

I pitty naija sha!

When your father manages to be chairman of landlords association of your area, let me know....

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by missKiffy(f): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
He read newspapers a lot smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Christoskurion: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
So nice! When Dr Goodluck Jonathan was buying them to replace the old jet he was distructively criticized and was called all sorts of derogative names but thank God that it is now befitting to our President Buhari. Know that words are not cheap and we will account for any single evil word we have spoken one day before Almighty God. Again,whatsoever a man sow same he will reap someday.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by POPdecorator: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Newspaper allowance is reading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
sleekpro:

I pitty naija sha!

Kee! Wawa ne'?

Meaning: are u a fool?

Person wey no go school. U wey go school, watin u use ya life do?

When he was aspiring to become president, where were you or your parents that went to school?

Probably, in the village suffering.

Get use to it,s he is now celebrated, he is your president, he will adore your TV, you will hear about him on your radio set, you will read about him on newspaper, on blogs and here on Nairaland.

' Kasa '

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by UnknownT: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
doctokwus:
Good to see a president that reads newspapers himself,not one that depends on edited version from his aides.
More like reading APC Newsletter grin grin

37 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
shocked so my president dey read newspaper?

Abeg OP, which particular newspaper be that? I wan buy one full page for the newspaper, make I design my CV put there. Presido fit see am come consider me for Minister of Petroleum Resources. undecided cool embarassed

Mr President, I learnt you are now in South Africa, please don't forget to take pictures close to the ZUMA rock there (no pun intended). grin

But Sir, on behalf of all well meaning Nairalanders (TANoids excluded angry), I will like to ask you Sir, have you seen the movie titled 'Around The World In 80 Days' directed by Michael Anderson in 1956? Or the 2004 version directed by Frank Coraci? Are you trying to release a 2015 version Sir? We Nairalanders and indeed all Nigerians will love to know Sir. Thank you! smiley

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by skak(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
heryeendey:
HANDSOME PRESIDO
Indeed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by ugotex85: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Enjoy the luxury while it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by dayo23(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
UnknownT:
More like reading APC Newsletter grin grin
all nah newspaper

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by freshvine(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Daft man. News makers don't read news. grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Flets: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
What's up with all these picture sessions?

So Buhari has the time to pose for pics in a jet he once condemned?

When are we going to start seeing and feeling governance. Petrol is still scarce and price of commodities have increased by a minimum of 15% in the last two weeks

When are we going to start feeling like Nigeria has a president?

Nigerians have better selfies, enough of the pics...... We yearn for action on the campaign promises

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by chatterly: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Christoskurion:
So nice! When Dr Goodluck Jonathan was buying them to replace the old jet he was distructively criticized and was called all sorts of derogative names but thank God that it is now befitting to our President Buhari. Know that words are not cheap and we will account for any single evil word we have spoken one day before Almighty God. Again,whatsoever a man sow same he will reap someday.
NAF1 was bought by Obasanjo towards the end of his tenure but was first used by Yaradua,It was not bought by Jonathan.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by autotrader014(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
doctokwus:
Like which one?
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by likata: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
he looks brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by doctokwus: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
autotrader014:

Like which one?
No be from my mouth u go hear am.He even said it himself in an interview then that they 'only give him important items in the news to read because he can't read everything'.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Young03(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
pls who is dat man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by CR77(f): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by DjHypno(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
K
Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nothing special about that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Can He READ

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead / Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.