Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (11678 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Daura President Results On Google / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
APC fans and supporters of Muhammadu Buhari have been running from thread to thread rebuking pro-PDP/GEJ supporters for calling Muhammadu Buhari #BabaOneChance and #DauraDullard. It is hypocritical that these same people were at the front to hail and praise their leaders whenever they haul abuse on then President Jonathan and his office. They were very active in the insults and abuse of the exPresident and his wife till the last day he bowed out of power honorably. I don't have time to publish their comments, but I have taking pains to remind them and others on how their leaders insulted and bullied exPresident Jonathan while he was in office (even without provocation).

APC Leader Bola Tinubu: Jonathan is Clueless
“The cluelessness of the current government(Jonathan) needs no announcement. Their incompetencies need no contestation. It is writ large in the policy somersaults, misspeak and economic and security malaise now prevalent."
Bola Ahmed Tinubu (April 2013)

APC Tunde Bakare: Jonathan is Shoeless
“When the shoeless takes over, he does clueless things. When such men of low estate find themselves in power, terrible things begin to happen.”
Tunde Bakare (Aug 5,2012)

APC exChairman Bisi Akande: Jonathan is not thinking
“I have my reasons not to admire President Goodluck Jonathan. I have not found him to be a serious-minded leader. Jonathan is Nigeria’s problem today. He is not a thinking leader.
“He has reduced governance to kindergarten level. He is not serious-minded.”
Bisi Akande, Fmr APC Chairman (Aug 10, 2013)

Lai Muhammed to Jonathan: Go To Court If Insulted...
"Go to court if you feel insulted and libelled by Kindergarten presidency"
Lai Muhammed, APC Spokesman (Aug 12, 2013)

APC Chief el Rufai: Jonathan is Useless
"President Jonathan is lazy, docile, hopeless and useless"
Nasir El rufai (Nov 9, 2013)

APC Rotimi Amaechi: Tried To Pitch Rivers People Against Abians/Jonathan
“Is the President or his wife from Abia State? Why do they want us to suffer? If President Jonathan comes back to power in 2015, Rivers State economy will crash.”
Rotimi Amaechi, (Oct 10, 2014)

There are loads of others but I decided to bring these out for the sake of posterity. It is on record that APC/ACN introduced the politics of insults and abuse. It is immoral for them to complain and accuse others of disrespecting Buhari when they haven't shown any sign of remorse for their deed. I urge them to bear whatever name pro-PDP and Nigerians call President Muhammadu Buhari.

81 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by tempest01(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol karma

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
My favorite 4rm cram jones.I wonder the stupidity that made him to type this trash.Nobody should disturb me i launch a personal attack against the dullard parents and how he came to the world

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by dunkem21(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
I want to use this medium to plead with us not to tarnish the little image left of Nigeria. The search engines have been flooded with new, creative but derogatory words and memes that will soon turn to norms and bring ridicule to Nigeria.

The APC should as a matter of urgency reach out to Nigerians, particularly GEJ's family and BEG them to forgive their insults, assaults, taunts in order to move forward in peace ..same for their online supporters.

Names we call people have a way of affecting people positively or versa ..Osinbajo's esteem must have been halved by the new nickname given to him by his party members and media wing ..and Buhari has been getting his dose of bashes. ..

The truth is that APC created it and it will be hypocritical to tell people to stop without apologizing first ..mehn, check out what Lai, Nasir, Rotimi, Tinubu and even cramjones have reduced the office of the president to.

I also pleaded with their online supporters to beg the OP and bury hatchets but they chose the dishonourable path of insults and see where it has taken us to.

Again, I plead on behalf of PMB for all to allow sleeping dogs lie.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Bugatie(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
APC fans and supporters of Muhammadu Buhari have been running from thread to thread rebuking pro-PDP/GEJ supporters for calling Muhammadu Buhari #BabaOneChance and #DauraDullard. It is hypocritical that these same people were at the front to hail and praise their leaders whenever they haul abuse on then President Jonathan and his office. They were very active in the insults and abuse of the exPresident and his wife till the last day he bowed out of power honorably. I don't have time to publish their comments, but I have taking pains to remind them and others on how their leaders insulted and bullied exPresident Jonathan while he was in office (even without provocation).

APC Leader Bola Tinubu: Jonathan is Clueless
“The cluelessness of the current government(Jonathan) needs no announcement. Their incompetencies need no contestation. It is writ large in the policy somersaults, misspeak and economic and security malaise now prevalent."
Bola Ahmed Tinubu (April 2013)

APC exChairman Bisi Akande: Jonathan is not thinking
“I have my reasons not to admire President Goodluck Jonathan. I have not found him to be a serious-minded leader. Jonathan is Nigeria’s problem today. He is not a thinking leader.
“He has reduced governance to kindergarten level. He is not serious-minded.”
Bisi Akande, Fmr APC Chairman (Aug 10, 2013)

Lai Muhammed to Jonathan: Go To Court If Insulted...
"Go to court if you feel insulted and libelled by Kindergarten presidency"
Lai Muhammed, APC Spokesman (Aug 12, 2013)

APC Chief el Rufai: Jonathan is Useless
"President Jonathan is lazy, docile, hopeless and useless"
Nasir El rufai (Nov 9, 2013)

APC Rotimi Amaechi: Tried To Pitch Rivers People Against Abians/Jonathan
“Is the President or his wife from Abia State? Why do they want us to suffer? If President Jonathan comes back to power in 2015, Rivers State economy will crash.”
Rotimi Amaechi, (Oct 10, 2014)

There are loads of others but I decided to bring these out for the sake of posterity. It is on record that APC/ACN introduced the politics of insults and abuse. It is immoral for them to complain and accuse others of disrespecting Buhari when they haven't shown any sign of remorse for their deed. I urge them to bear whatever name pro-PDP and Nigerians call President Muhammadu Buhari.

Are they not all hypocrites?

From Cramjones to Lier Mohammed

Karma is a western biatch

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Prior to this time the social media and the political scene was not awashed with continuous denigration on the office of the President or the President himself. The APC introduced it and went overboard when they were in opposition. It is not that I justify abuse on elders but I can't help but laugh each time the ruling party and their supporters complain of "insults" to the presidency.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by doublewisdom: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
It's just a case of sowing the wind and reaping the whirlwind!
APC will be so amazed at our creativity, dem go trip die!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by oyeludef(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Haters can cry a river. What have you achieved with your life? Wen gmb was ur age he was already a senior military office but u spend all ur life opening threads on a faceless forum for relevance. Your papa wey no b dullard watin him don achieve grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2015

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Young03(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
wat a shame

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by joseph1832(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Barcanista et al. For you to tag one dullard that person must have shown you reasons why he or she is a dullard. Jonathan gave Nigerians more than enough reason for us to call him clueless. His utterances speak for itself.

So if you tag PMB 'Daura President' you should give reasons why not just conjour names from thin air because you can.

The picture below is among the reasons why we called Jonathan clueless.

16 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by yommyphresh(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
I'm just wondering. Do people on NL get paid to criticise/abuse or support a party/person? I'm just curious cos the way NLs carry politicians matter for head is very baffling

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Let me be frank most of us are not innocent from all these tantrums at prominent oppositions personalities. I just want to appeal to APC fans to endure whatever name is given Buhari or their party chiefs till 2019. Better still they should ask Buhari to resign if they can't endure the names given him.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by yang(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
when dwarfs like el-rufai and the certificateless dullard become leaders, then there really is no hope for the tall or the educated.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by temitemi1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
"President of Germany" is this not stupid
joseph1832:
Barcanista et al. For you to tag one dullard that person must have shown you reasons why he or she is a dullard. Jonathan gave Nigerians more than enough reason for us to call him clueless. His utterances speak for itself.

So if you tag PMB 'Daura President' you should give reasons why not just conjour names from thin air because you can.

The picture below is why we called Jonathan clueless.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by freshvine(f): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
My anger is not even on those self serving politicians but on one South West so called professor and acclaim Nobel Laurette calling someone's wife albeit his President "Sheppopotamous".

Why they didn't derobe him of the international title still beat my comprehension

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by temitemi1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dauradullar+#babaonechance+president of Germany+stupidity=BUHARI...

28 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
I feel sorry for a friend
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
God bless u barcanista, the name has come to stay and we will even look for more for the duara dullard.

apc e-warriors for nairaland funny sha o, so them want to stop us from calling that illiterate man the duara dullard. them never chin chon tin.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by temitemi1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Simple!
barcanista:
Let me be frank most of us are not innocent from all these tantrums at prominent oppositions personalities. I just want to appeal to APC fans to endure whatever name is given Buhari or their party chiefs till 2019. Better still they should ask Buhari to resign if they can't endure the names given him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by hucienda: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Unfortunately the APC guys went overboard on this issue with the ex-President. Now the PDP guys are back for their pound of flesh.

It's now a vicious cycle.

The lesson here is before going overboard on any issue, think critically about the future consequences- for it might, just might come in one's face later.

Case of sowing the wind and reaping the whirlwind like doublewisdom earlier posited.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
I don't like to sound harsh but let's analyse.
Is Angela Markel the President of Germany? No, Joachim Gauck is.

Is there any country like "West Germany" as at today? No way! But Germany.

Buhari not only met Markel but was also in the country. Did he see "West Germany" in his visa? Did he see West Germany in his flight ticket? I don't want to call him a dullard but... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by joseph1832(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Is it as stewpid as saying "stealing is not corruption" or "how much did Nwobodo stole?, money that you can't even use to buy a Peugeot".

You tell me Mr GEJ till 2019!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
joseph1832:

I never wanted to comment on this thread but could not help it upon seeing your senseless comment.

below one of the reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g35locepXaQ

16 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
joseph1832:

mumu keep quiet there. u and your master are dullard. just that your master is to a very high degree. i-diot

29 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by aresa: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
PMB is here to stay.

3 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by joseph1832(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
freshvine:
My anger is not even on those self serving politicians but on one South West so called professor and acclaim Nobel Laurette calling someone's wife albeit his President "Sheppopotamous".

Why they didn't derobe him of the international title still beat my comprehension
Now this post is as silly as the word silly can be!.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by temitemi1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dead brain!
barcanista:
I don't like to sound harsh but let's analyse.
Is Angela Markel the President of Germany? No, Joachim Gauck is.

Is there any country like "West Germany" as at today? No way! But Germany.

Buhari not only met Markel but was also in the country. Did he see "West Germany" in his visa? Did he see West Germany in his flight ticket? I don't want to call him a dullard but... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Biafranqueeen: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
No sense on this thread

OP continue dishing out rubbish threads

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
hucienda:
Unfortunately the APC guys went overboard on this issue with the ex-President. Now the PDP guys are back for their pound of flesh.

It's now a vicious cycle.

The lesson here is before going overboard on any issue, think critically about the future consequences- for it might, just might come in one's face later.

Case of sowing the wind and reaping the whirlwind like doublewisdom earlier posited.

The funny thing is seun wanted to make it an offense for anyone that insult or use derogatory words on any politician to be serve a ban, but the foolish and senseless APC supporters like Omenka, passingshot, berem and other pain goons accused him of protecting Jonathan, little did they know they will be in this position.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
joseph1832:

Are the many gaffes of Mr president not enough to qualify him as a dullard?

From Osunbade to All Progressives confidence to president Mitchell to West Germany to sleeping off while APC senators were waiting for him at the ICC while saraki was running things in the senate. I can go on and on.

30 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Procurement Is The Nigeria's Weakest Link- Kachikwu / CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / APC Speaks On Allegation Of Influencing Police Postings To Rig 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.