Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Airplanes From Enugu To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airplanes From Enugu To Abuja (606 Views)

Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos) / Why Dont Commercial Airplanes Have Parachutes For Passengers? / Taking Food Out Of Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airplanes From Enugu To Abuja by babeface3: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hi folks, I just checked on the internet and it seems its just Arik that travels from Ebugu to Abuja. Could you help me with others. Thanks
Re: Airplanes From Enugu To Abuja by ifegy: 3:55am On Jun 15, 2015
If you can't find it on the web, you may have to go to the airport to ask, unfortunately.
Re: Airplanes From Enugu To Abuja by zeya: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
babeface3:
Hi folks, I just checked on the internet and it seems its just Arik that travels from Ebugu to Abuja. Could you help me with others. Thanks

Arik air and airpeace Airline flies to Enugu. For Arik check www.arikair.com and airpeace check www.flyairpeace.com
Re: Airplanes From Enugu To Abuja by dbulkmoni(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
You can also visit www.besttravels.com.ng and book a flight there

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Clue Abt Shengen States / / A Meal Guide For Road Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.