Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (71149 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Oh now I see. What other purpose does a woman have in life than to be a cook, a baby-making machine and to wait on her husband tooth and nails? You know he married her just to have his children and nothing esle. Classic! I'm weak.
. Genesis 9 vs7. As for you, be fruitful and increase in number;
multiply on the earth and increase upon it." That's all I can say about that. If she wanted an independent life she shouldn't have gotten married, even the "almighty" super hard working independent Beyonce has a child, so what's her own excuse at age 30? Abeg Toke is not meant to get married.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by blackpanther25(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Women are funny creatures. A woman is quick to reject a man that lives with his mom but will mess with a man that lives with his wife undecided

These ho€s ain't loyal. That's why he never married the side chic but she is probably good in bed so he still keeps her around. As for Toke I do feel for her but it appears that this man was not ready for marriage and to be tied down. It seems like he got married just to make Toke happy. Women should not force men to be tied down because the end results will never be good.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by blackpanther25(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2015
modified
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=blackpanther25 post=34753750][/quote]

dude that's abad analogy what are the reasons for the guy living with his mom, i know you used that line because you think it sounds catchy but if the guy is living with his mom and expects his wife to live with them together then that's bs. so you have to explain what are the reasons for the guy staying with the mom.

I stay with the parents, and even now i feel uncomfortable that i have to move out, is the guy saving for a house ? are his parents sick and no one to care for them if not tell that Nigg.a to leave the house.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by ogehomes(f): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2015
Tell me toke does not know of this girl's existence from day 1.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Women in nigeria of this generation just love to be right no matter how truly wrong they are, how can a married woman who is 30years old not have anything to show for her marriage except globe trotting? If she had a kid now I would call Maje a poligamous hegoat, but he has none. I still say just because a woman is working doesn't mean she can't raise a family, that's why I so much love Beyonce, despite her over working life style, she still has time to raise her daughter. She is not a super woman but a virtuous woman, I bet that all the so called women shouting Maje is this and that are all just kids from the early 90's, who are on their way to becoming lesbians. Family must always come first if not there is no way you would be alive. I still say it, Toke was just not ready for marriage, you can't eat your cake and have it. She should have just married her job just like Genevive. I really pity girls of this generation, always trying to eat their cake and have it yet don't have wisdom like Beyonce, what a pity.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by blackpanther25(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
pcguru1:

dude that's abad analogy what are the reasons for the guy living with his mom, i know you used that line because you think it sounds catchy but if the guy is living with his mom and expects his wife to live with them together then that's bs. so you have to explain what are the reasons for the guy staying with the mom.

I stay with the parents, and even now i feel uncomfortable that i have to move out, is the guy saving for a house ? are his parents sick and no one to care for them if not tell that Nigga to leave the house.
DUDE what on earth are you talking about. I am totally lost. What I meant was it's so funny that a lot of women say they can never go for mama's boys or men who still live with their moms yet there go and date men who live with their wifes. If you can't figure out the irony in that then I can't help you brut. That was what I meant about the bolded

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by julietchic(f): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
some men can cheat.this is stupidity I'm highest order. I feel for her.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Subom1(f): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
Women in nigeria of this generation just love to be right no matter how truly wrong they are, how can a married woman who is 30years old not have anything to show for her marriage except globe trotting? If she had a kid now I would call Maje a poligamous hegoat, but he has none[b][/b]. I still say just because a woman is working doesn't mean she can't raise a family, that's why I so much love Beyonce, despite her over working life style, she still has time to raise her daughter. She is not a super woman but a virtuous woman, I bet that all the so called women shouting Maje is this and that are all just kids from the early 90's, who are on their way to becoming lesbians. Family must always come first if not there is no way you would be alive. I still say it, Toke was just not ready for marriage, you can't eat your cake and have it. She should have just married her job just like Genevive. I really pity girls of this generation, always trying to eat their cake and have it yet don't have wisdom like Beyonce, what a pity.
This is such a moronic comment. Sometimes kids don't come easily so there is no need to judge a couple for not having kids. We do not know the story or situation.  Even at that it is not a reason to cheat.  Why then does he not divorce her and go and marry the one who can give him all the kids he wants. It's just a useless excuse from men like you who just look for reasons to cheat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
pcguru1:

I stay with the parents, and even now i feel uncomfortable that i have to move out, is the guy saving for a house ? are his parents sick and no one to care for them if not tell that Nigg.a to leave the house.
. Am beginning to think you are a woman wrapper ( no offense meant) you are giving the impression that a woman must have a job just to support the man to raise their family? What ever happened to living within your means? Why can't she teach? Start a small biz? Etc? Must a woman make millions before she can help the family grow? Don't tell me you will like to marry a celebrity cause I promise you its tougher than going through hell. I will always advice those I met to always live within their means and stop STOP trying to keep up with the joneses. This is why marriages don't last anymore, everyone is too busy chasing money instead of raising the family. I recommend you watch these two movies to see how important family is above all else, the funny thing is that these movies are even from the whites(can you imagine) people nigerians are trying so hard to be like, SMH. They are, THE FAMILY MAN and CLICK. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Subom1(f): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2015
blackpanther25:
Women are funny creatures. A woman is quick to reject a man that lives with his mom but will mess with a man that lives with his wife undecided

These ho€s ain't loyal. That's why he never married the side chic but she is probably good in bed so he still keeps her around. As for Toke I do feel for her but it appears that this man was not ready for marriage and to be tied down. It seems like he got married just to make Toke happy. Women should not force men to be tied down because the end results will never be good.
A man cheats on both these ladies and you are here talking about these ho.es ain't loyal. Who cheated on his wife? Smdh, secondly I can't help but laugh when men say these ho.es ain't loyal.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

You people think that is why their divorce rates are high? Na, I don't think so. Me thinks their divorce rates are high because while women have decided to sit up and stop taking shit, the men are still stuck in the stone ages. Maybe you all should move along with time and let's see whether marriages will still fail or not.

Marriage in the western world is all about money, rarely about love. Majority of women in the west want financial security for themselves and their kids and a lot of them will only marry you if this is on the cards (which I don't blame them for) Marriage in Nigeria favours men more than women because if a woman is unfortunate enough to marry a man who refuses to take care of her and her children, beats her up or emotionally abuses her she has only two choices, leave and face a life of hardship (unless she's from a rich family or has her own money) or stay and continue to put up with the abuse. She can not get a court order to force him to take care of his children or stop him from beating her up.

In other words there are no consequences of being an abuser of women in Nigeria. In the West men are afraid of getting married because if they abuse a woman they could lose everything they worked hard for. In Nigeria if a man abuses a woman everyone blames the woman and she is told to put everything in prayer. Knowing that she might lose everything including her own children she swallows her pride and continues to endure the abuse.

Until the law in Nigeria is revised to protect women and children in Nigeria, you will continue to hear of these kind of stories.

If this man knew that cheating on his wife could result in him having to give her a proportion of his wealth I bet you he wouldn't have gone back to his ex, not to talk of getting her pregnant.
Both women have lost out in this situation as the man is using both of them and probably doesn't love either of them. He is more concerned about satisfying his own needs and has been running two relationships concurrently whilst preying on their low self esteem and desperation to be married. Both women fell for the trick and as far as im concerned both women are victims as there is no guarantee that he will stay with either of them till the very end.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Subom1:
This is such a moronic comment. Sometimes kids don't come easily so there is no need to judge a couple for not having kids. We do not know the story or situation.  Even at that it is not a reason to cheat.  Why then does he not divorce her and go and marry the one who can give him all the kids he wants. It's just a useless excuse from men like you who just look for reasons to cheat.
. Useless excuse? But its justifyable for women to nag? Deny sex? Why the double standard? You really need to attend marriage counseling. As for taking time to get pregnant, its obvious he is not the one with the problem since he can impregnate another woman. Do you know if she is the one begging him to stay with her? If her hands her clean why didn't she divorce him? I don't support cheating but there is always a reason for everything good or bad we do in life. She should check her self.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
multiply on the earth and increase upon it." That's all I can say about that. If she wanted an independent life she shouldn't have gotten married, even the "almighty" super hard working independent Beyonce has a child, so what's her own excuse at age 30? Abeg Toke is not meant to get married.

Are you for real? And the only reason you can come up with for her not having a child is that she has a life? So now, it is a sin not to have a child? Paul never got married talkless of having a child, that didn't make him less of a christian. Are you a stakeholder in their relationship for you to know the kind of agreement they had on child-bearing? Well, I'm not surprised. It's so easy for you to say give birth because you are not the one who is going to carry the child in your womb, go through labour or breast feed. With this your mentality, I'm not surprised that those who can't afford to take care of a child have them. They have been commanded to anyway undecided

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by DrGroove(f): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2015
AnneMomoh:

You sound like someone that guys have cheated on serially.

Sorry dear,nobody cheats on me cos I don't even notice it! a man can never bleep only one woman. face it!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
. Useless excuse? But its justifyable for women to nag? Deny sex? Why the double standard? You really need to attend marriage counseling. As for taking time to get pregnant, its obvious he is not the one with the problem since he can impregnate another woman. Do you know if she is the one begging him to stay with her? If her hands her clean why didn't she divorce him? I don't support cheating but there is always a reason for everything good or bad we do in life. She should check her self.

Is this your idea of a comeback? Who justified any of the above things you mentioned? Please stay on topic.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
. Nah, but from your statement its clear your dad and brothers are also serial cheaters. I pity your so called husband.

well im a bloke and im not gay. I also have sisters whom I love dearly and would not want any of them to end up with low lifes like you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
Haba is she God that gives children?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:

Marriage in the western world is all about money, rarely about love. Majority of women in the west want financial security for themselves and their kids and a lot of them will only marry you if this is on the cards (which I don't blame them for) Marriage in Nigeria favours men more than women because if a woman is unfortunate enough to marry a man who refuses to take care of her and her children, beats her up or emotionally abuses her she has only two choices, leave and face a life of hardship (unless she's from a rich family or has her own money) or stay and continue to put up with the abuse. She can not get a court order to force him to take care of his children or stop him from beating her up.

In other words there are no consequences of being an abuser of women in Nigeria. In the West men are afraid of getting married because if they abuse a woman they could lose everything they worked hard for. In Nigeria if a man abuses a woman everyone blames the woman and she is told to put everything in prayer. Knowing that she might lose everything including her own children she swallows her pride and continues to endure the abuse.

Until the law in Nigeria is revised to protect women and children in Nigeria, you will continue to hear of these kind of stories.

If this man knew that cheating on his wife could result in him having to give her a proportion of his wealth I bet you he wouldn't have gone back to his ex, not to talk of getting her pregnant.
Both women have lost out in this situation as the man is using both of them and probably doesn't love either of them. He is more concerned about satisfying his own needs and has been running two relationships concurrently whilst preying on their low self esteem and desperation to be married. Both women fell for the trick and as far as im concerned both women are victims as there is no guarantee that he will stay with either of them till the very end.

You are right dear. Very right.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2015
barrnchedo:
Haba is she God that gives children?
. But some women are quick to call men impotent if he can't impregnate a woman? Am against the double standard.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:

well im a bloke and im not gay. I also have sisters whom I love dearly and would not want any of them to end up with low lifes like you. grin

. Nigga you are a ass licker not a guy, I wish you luck worshiping women, remember what happened to solomon, adam, samson, Napoleon etc why you refuse to see reason. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Subom1(f): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
lol you are really a clown. Who said she was denying sex or nagging? A man can cheat and will still cheat irrespective. Eric Benet cheated on Halle Berry with a stripper. Osi cheated on ex miss world. A man does not need a reason to cheat. There should not be a reason to cheat. Rather leave the relationship if you are not happy and go and find what you want or better still remain single if you can't control yourself. I know if it was the other way around and it was Toke cheating on her husband you would not be saying all this nonsense. Lol @ I really need to attend marriage counseling. Firstly marriage counselling is for married people who have problems. Secondly you do know that even marriage counselors do have their own issues and problems. I know of a couple who tried to get pregnant but it was not happening, eventually they broke it off and got with other partners and they both got children with their other partners so it may not always be a fertility issue but stress, pressure and other factors cab play a role.Even if it was her problem why not take all measures possible and see what they can do about it and if nothing happens rather go their separate ways then to go and disgrace her and himself by getting someone else pregnant. You are really funny to be honest. You say you don't support cheating yet you keep blaming Toke and excusing her husband's behavior. Anyways its a good thing she has no kids cos it would even be worse with a kid around.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
. Nigga you are a ass licker not a guy, I wish you luck worshiping women, remember what happened to solomon, adam, samson, Napoleon etc why you refuse to see reason. Peace.

I bet you wouldn't "see reason" if this kind of thing happened to your sister or may be you would see it as normal. No wonder there has been a rise in lesbianism amongst Nigerian women grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Are you for real? And the only reason you can come up with for her not having a child is that she has a life? So now, it is a sin not to have a child? Paul never got married talkless of having a child, that didn't make him less of a christian. Are you a stakeholder in their relationship for you to know the kind of agreement they had on child-bearing? Well, I'm not surprised. It's so easy for you to say give birth because you are not the one who is going to carry the child in your womb, go through labour or breast feed. With this your mentality, I'm not surprised that those who can't afford to take care of a child have them. They have been commanded to anyway undecided
. Nigerian women, always playing the victim. I still stand by what I said, SHE IS NOT READY for marriage. You just don't want to see reason with the example I gave about beyonce, well I understand as a WOman, you must ALWAYS be right. Peace unto you and them.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by SmokinHotBabe(f): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2015
Are you sure this story isn't tokes idea to get us all talking. The babe loves publicity o.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:

I bet you wouldn't "see reason" if this kind of thing happened to your sister or may be you would see it as normal. No wonder there has been a rise in lesbianism amongst Nigerian women grin
. Lol, I agree that there is a rise in lesbianisim but in this case we don't have the full gist yet. Yes the man messed up by cheating BUT he still has a good reason if it is because she doesn't want to get pregnant now, cause I remember one of her vlogs talking about how society wants her to get pregnant but she is not ready. Well if I had a sis she won't be in this mess cause she would have given the husband all he wants and not form busy body. I wish her luck sha.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2015
DrGroove:
Why am I not surprised at this news?
Because ALL married men have girlfriends(whether regular or flings)
No matter how dramatic the proposal
No matter how expensive the wedding ceremony
No matter how romantic the honeymoon
No matter how he says I love you
No matter how you broadcast,advertise and showcase him
No matter how it seems he is the best man in the world
No matter how he carries big bible n speaks in tongues
He has a side chic(s) he is seriously,happily screwing without regrets
Give your heart to a man and watch yourself die young
Love a man in sincerity and watch yourself go crazy
Deceive yourself enough to trust a man and see yourself watching horror film
Make the mistake of thinking "He is different" and get the shock of your life
You can be the only wife of a man
you can be his only cook and home maker
You are VERY VERY lucky if u are the only mother of all his children
But you will/can NEVER be the only veejay his dicckk screws!
News of hubby impregnating side chic should not come as a surprise.Except you don't want to accept the reality and bask in the euphoria of scam called love.
Toke should gather herself together and face it!
What her darly husband has done is not a big deal.That is the true characteristic of a normal man.

God bless this poster grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2015
fegflu:
Good. No b toke dey look for hot man to giv her high status for society. This is wat comes wit goin for hot good looking men. Mk she eat d disgrace as she pose wit d prestige all this years.
Ladies stay away from society men because in the end no b only u go get am. Look for solo ordinary men and live happy. Forget high standard na misery dey follow high standard. Suffering n smiling.

what is this one saying? Who is the hot man? Maje? Maje is hot ke? Celsius or Faranheit? What does the Maje guy do that makes him "high society"? If he had so much, why would Toke need to work as hard as she does? Ode, who told you poor man no dey cheat?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
Women in nigeria of this generation just love to be right no matter how truly wrong they are, how can a married woman who is 30years old not have anything to show for her marriage except globe trotting? If she had a kid now I would call Maje a poligamous hegoat, but he has none. I still say just because a woman is working doesn't mean she can't raise a family, that's why I so much love Beyonce, despite her over working life style, she still has time to raise her daughter. She is not a super woman but a virtuous woman, I bet that all the so called women shouting Maje is this and that are all just kids from the early 90's, who are on their way to becoming lesbians. Family must always come first if not there is no way you would be alive. I still say it, Toke was just not ready for marriage, you can't eat your cake and have it. She should have just married her job just like Genevive. I really pity girls of this generation, always trying to eat their cake and have it yet don't have wisdom like Beyonce, what a pity.

So having something to show for a marriage is having a child with a man who cheats on you with his ex? What do you think those women tell their children when those children grow up? "Your dad regularly beat me up and gave me STDs but at least I have something to show for it"!!! You seem not to understand that children who grow up in abusive environments end up with a lot of emotional problems later on in their own lives.

You sound very naïve, I cant believe you are holding Beyonce's business marriage up as an example of a good marriage. For your information Beyoncé's "marriage" is a business arrangement with zero love or affection on both sides. They are in what is known as an open marriage and are only together because their profitability relies heavily on the image of both of them being a happily married couple with a fairy tale lifestyle. IN real life neither of them can stand each other and rarely spend time together. Its all about business, baby and in the western world money is king. grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
. Nigerian women, always playing the victim. I still stand by what I said, SHE IS NOT READY for marriage. You just don't want to see reason with the example I gave about beyonce, well I understand as a WOman, you must ALWAYS be right. Peace unto you and them.

You sound like the white man who says the black man always love playing victims. We play victims because SURPRISE, we are the victims. And isn't it funny how you use Beyonce as an example because wasn't it of recent that are sister attacked her husband in an elevator. Why do you think that is? Stop acting like women have it out for you. Why not prove to us that you can actually be the REAL men God created you to be instead. You all saying it is natural for you to cheat should stop lying to yourselves. If there are consequences for your actions, you and I know that you wouldn't cheat. Leave Toke alone, let her nurse are wounds. She doesn't need judgemental people like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by joy4real1(f): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2015
men sha! toke fine pass this gal naa

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:

ooh, did I touch a nerve?

If my statement doesn't apply to you why are you getting excited?
I bet you're one of those STD carrying losers who brag about how many women you sleep with in a day with legions of baby mamas all over the place - ode.

Ha ahnnn .. be nice now.. it's not that deep

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.