Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) (3933 Views)

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? / The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Shymm3x: 4:11am On Jun 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Shymm3x: 4:13am On Jun 14, 2015
America and its weirdos: this is what the whole planet would look like in 20 years' time with the emasculated manginas these women are breeding these days.

Fvcking she-male horse with green hair.
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Shymm3x:
America and its weirdos: this is what the whole planet would look like in 20 years' time with the emasculated manginas these women are breeding these days.

Oh really?

What about Caster Semenya - a Southafrican 800 female runner.
There's a Nigerian she-male who played for superfalcons before she retired.

Most of these shemales are usually born female.
So, what do you mean by emasculated male birthing them? What has been happening in Africa since 80's(20th century).

Salimata Simpore is an equitorial guinea female player rumuored to be a she-male.

5 Likes

Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by KevinDein: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
emasculated mangina.... ^^^^cool

1 Like

Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
^^
The word "emasculation" doesn't exist in my dictionary. durh! Only emasculated males know their type. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin grin
FrancisTony:
^^

The word "emasculation" doesn't exist in my dictionary. durh!
Only emasculated males know their type. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Shymm3x: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lol.

This resident alien looking kid is on here jumping into a topic out of his depth. How old are you? 15 or 16? Don't lie cos I've seen ya pic on ya twitter page.

Anyway, better stick to folks who're jobless enough to engage you - don't stray to my path with all that captain save-a-hoe crap, unless you want to get thoroughly e-flogged.

And I honestly don't know what the correlation is between folks who were born hermaphrodite and someone who was born male but decided to start acting like a female. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lol.

This resident alien looking kid is on here jumping into a topic out of his depth. How old are you? 15 or 16? Don't lie cos I've seen ya pic on ya twitter page.

Anyway, better stick to folks who're jobless enough to engage you - don't stray to my path with all that captain save-a-hoe crap, unless you want to get thoroughly e-flogged.

And I honestly don't know what the correlation is between folks who were born hermaphrodite and someone who was born male but decided to start acting like a female. undecided
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by EfemenaXY: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol!

C'mon Shymexx. The guy's obviously a drag queen na. Most likely didn't have enough time to slap on the full wack of his make-up on before running outside to see what the commotion was. I bet he's a club karaoke entertainer or something along that line.

This sort of reminds me of something I saw in the news a few years ago. A drag queen getting attacked by a couple of drunken yobs on a night out. Problem was, the yobs didn't know this guy was actually a boxer (what d'you call those fighters in a ring? Sort of like Jordan / Katie's husband?) and the guy definitely dealt with them properly - even while dressed in a miniskirt and high heels! cheesy cheesy

Anyway, this is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_YH_e0uOA
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by KevinDein: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
alien looking kid...bwahahahahahaha
fvckking awesome
fvkking made my day....
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Shymm3x: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
fem29:

Happy Sunday, Fem Fel.

Dr. Phil. tongue
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Shymm3x: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

C'mon Shymexx. The guy's obviously a drag queen na. Most likely didn't have enough time to slap on the full wack of his make-up on before running outside to see what the commotion was. I bet he's a club karaoke entertainer or something along that line.

This sort of reminds me of something I saw in the news a few years ago. A drag queen getting attacked by a couple of drunken yobs on a night out. Problem was, the yobs didn't know this guy was actually a boxer (what d'you call those fighters in a ring? Sort of like Jordan / Katie's husband?) and the guy definitely dealt with them properly - even while dressed in a miniskirt and high heels! cheesy cheesy

Anyway, this is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_YH_e0uOA

Lol.

I know but I was just pointing out that it's a learned behaviour. And I believe the make-up was intentionally done to look that way. It's unibrow and the disgusting green hair is just appalling.

Folks who breed and raised these folks to be effeminate ought to thoroughly flogged. I remember the case of Antoine Dodson (of the hide ya kids fame) but today he has changed, and he looks and acts more masculine. And recently during an interview he said he started acting like that cos he grew up in a household with only women. grin
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by EfemenaXY: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I know but I was just pointing out that it's a learned behaviour. And I believe the make-up was intentionally done to look that way. It's unibrow and the disgusting green hair is just appalling.

Folks who breed and raised these folks to be effeminate ought to thoroughly flogged. I remember the case of Antoine Dodson (of the hide ya kids fame) but today he has changed, and he looks and acts more masculine. And recently during an interview he said he started acting like that cos he grew up in a household with only women. grin

grin grin grin

You forgot to mention the varnished, green nails.

Yeah, the make up is wacko. I actually spent more time looking at him, rather than listening to him cheesy cheesy
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
You're actually a fool for the title though lool cheesy
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Shymm3x: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
1bkaye:
You're actually a fool for the title though lool cheesy

Lol.

Better get ready for the future.

The future belongs to unicorns with unibrow - when today's men become extinct. grin
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
You saw a picture on my twitter page and you concluded it was mine? grin

You must be fight-drunk to think I want to engage you. grin
I'm not jobless, you hear?
You wrote balderdash which a five year old kid won't utter sef.

Shemales has been existing and dude claiming to be intelligent uttered foolish statement about it existing in future to come.

By the way, Lalasticlala and Ishilove - science and technology section please.

3 Likes

Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Happy Sunday, Fem Fel.

Dr. Phil. tongue

I decided to delete what I wrote first. I no want trouble grin

Happy Sunday, hope you went to church, you need Jesus in your life kiss
Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Shymm3x: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2015
fem29:

I decided to delete what I wrote first. I no want trouble grin

Happy Sunday, hope you went to church, you need Jesus in your life kiss

Lol. Don't bother yourself about that ugly and effeminate illiterate kid. I've seen his picture and he looks like the mofos in that video. The kid can't even spell for shiit - just take a look at how poor his subject-verb agreement and tenses are. Just pity him, but if he disrespects you, shout me, so I can whoop his arse like he stole something. grin

Yes, I've got a Church in my house and Jesus lives in me. kiss

1 Like

Re: Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2015
So opines an ugly dude who mastur.bates and stalk women on instagram because he can't get one. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best RTA/RDA Tank For Reuleaux RX200S ? / Gorilla That Walks Up Right Like Any Human / Earth Will Soon Be Destroyed By A Neutron Star Heading Our Way(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.