Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (80960 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by duran2059(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
bastien:
I no see and I no understand weitin the man do, u for set the place ablaze na
I think say na only me oo
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Reptyle(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mosques are no better. There is one right behind my house with horn speakers facing every direction. They make so much noise even very early morning.

The annoying thing is that if you peep into the mosque, you will see only a handful of worshippers inside the mosque so I always wonder why they need such a loud PA system.

Used to be quite a bother but I have lived dere now for so many years that I've kinda gotten used to the noise.

LASG needs to enforce the law against noise pollution.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by masseratti: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
meforyou1:
I wholeheartedly agree with you. In 2004, I spent 2 days on lagos-Ibadan expressway Easter period when redeem, mountain of fire, deeper life, one Muslim group were all holding retreat on the road at the same time
I was on that road that same day you were talking about, I can never forget.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Reptyle(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Between churches, mosques and beer parlours, Lagosian are slowly going deaf....
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by bastien: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
duran2059:

I think say na only me oo
d pix no jam with d story
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by soleexx(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
bastien:
lol I be FLASH

You bii star ooOo..and I'm a Batman ooo..I no one tell you bii nii
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by soleexx(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
bastien:
lol I be FLASH

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by patostation(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Brown47:
This is how religious fight and violence starts.

Later on after a fight the christains will be pointing fingers that its the muslims that started it, and the muslims pointing the christians.

Religion!!

I will make a little alteration to your post. It's all false religion vs false religion, ChristenDOM vs MuslimDOM, world empire vs world empire. True religion has nothing to do with those kind of behaviour
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by bastien: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
soleexx:

lol I hear u sire

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Adortem: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP,nairalander expects that the image you would upload would show the speaker the man hung,but none of the pic showed that at least clearly. It could be frustrating sometimes,both churches/ mosques are guilty of this,sometimes there are some things we just can't handle so it doesn't deteroriate to somethingelse(religious crisis),he should have simply endured since its not everyday such happen. The most difficult thing to control is your environment(environmental control)simply beyond us.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Adortem: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP,nairalanders expects that the image you would upload would show the speaker the man hung,but none of the pic showed that at least clearly. It could be frustrating sometimes,both churches/ mosques are guilty of this,sometimes there are some things we just can't handle so it doesn't deteroriate to somethingelse(religious crisis),he should have simply endured since its not everyday such happen. The most difficult thing to control is your environment(environmental factors)simply beyond us.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
neutrotoba:
So perfect, am a christian but am against constitution of public nuisance all in the name of religion...

dey'd be shouting 'Fire" as if say dem fit wait if d fire come.
U right! Just like ma friend's house, her landlady does not go church on sundays oooo but na everyday na so fire!fire! Fire lalalalalalalala, fire gbo gbooo! Holy ghost fire! Nawo oh! In fact I love wht d man did
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
neutrotoba:
So perfect, am a christian but am against constitution of public nuisance all in the name of religion...

dey'd be shouting 'Fire" as if say dem fit wait if d fire come.
U right! Just like ma friend's house, her landlady does not go church on sundays oooo but na everyday na so fire!fire! Fire lalalalalalalala, fire gbo gbooo! Holy ghost fire! Nawo oh! In fact I love wht d man did
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by paulibling(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
sammieguze:
Choi...

The way some people think sef is baffling.

In as much as i hate noise, some things ought to be tolerated.

In as much as he won't see anything wrong in the various calls to prayer everyone is subjected to on a daily basis, the jumat sermons and the various tafsirs and Ramadan lectures we are about to start witnessing as we approach Ramadan, i don't see why this should make him act lyk...
Try half of it in front of a mosque and kiss death. In kubwa and other parts of abuja na road muslims dey block. Naija i hail oo.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by duran2059(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
bastien:
d pix no jam with d story
At all!
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Abesodiq(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Yea, muslims are daft!
Temi, I meant 'u are daft'!
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
I want space sir
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Motolank: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thastie:

ur grandparents are animals
ur parents are slaves
ori e ti daru
eranko

You just wrote your parents what u wish them. Alaileko omoale
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Thastie(f): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:

You just wrote your parents what u wish them. Alaileko omoale
like I have said earlier u re sick in d head nd I think its hereditary
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Motolank: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thastie:

like I have said earlier u re sick in d head nd I think its hereditary
That's for your crippled father
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by bastien: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
duran2059:

At all!
lol
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Cypost: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigerians and self help, cos institutions have collapsed. Otherwise just a phone call the authorities will be there to deal with d defaulter.

U wan buy fuel, attendant demand for 200 or 500 wetin u go do! U either fight/shout like a thug or u pay. No authority to report to. Very sad
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by hamzyluv(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
sammieguze:
Choi...

The way some people think sef is baffling.

In as much as i hate noise, some things ought to be tolerated.

In as much as he won't see anything wrong in the various calls to prayer everyone is subjected to on a daily basis, the jumat sermons and the various tafsirs and Ramadan lectures we are about to start witnessing as we approach Ramadan, i don't see why this should make him act lyk...
my brother taking about Tafsir, Ramadan, jumat and 5 times daily prayers in Islam are not up to 3 hours on a row.. but if u witness some (10) men church and one family church. they will just plugged their sound system and put recording tape for preaching ... 4rm morning till night ....
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
bamuffy:

Brainless animal!! Na more than 5 hours shouts with heavy loudspeaker be small thing abi? WHO tauit them to be shouting fire fire self? NA Paul or na appollo? AS jesus neves instruct you to be disturbing public peace with ur business venture!
U Jux a Cheap FooL. Go and d source of ur kuran and know yu guys are damnd. An herbalist Sef knows d tru religion. hell is real bro. Stop bowin to satan
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by AJbarka(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't get it! is't Invisible speaker or wat? cos I didn't see anything like speaker.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sometimes certain Christians behave as if God is Deaf..I dont blame the disturbed man but think of it, the mosques whether big or small have speakers mounted outside too at there places of worship.even the clubs,party centers and drinking spots nobody is really complaining about them. I think we should learn to tolerate one another. if only we can learn to worship in which ever way in low tones,respecting the public peace like the western world do.I think the world would be a more peaceful place.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Octaves(m): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2015
If it was a mosque and a christian did this. The mosque youths would have attacked and daggered the man and set his house on fire
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by willybiggy(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2015
BigElEddy:
Religious organisations should me made sound tight. When I was in secondary school, there was this church called mountain of fire that was very close to my school. They don't eat, they don't sleep, they don't work, all they do is scream "fire" 24 hours a day, or so we thought. until one day during break time, me and my friends decided to go and see for ourself what was going on in there. To our surprise no one was there but one old security man. There were just playing a CD tape on repeat shouting "fire, fire, fire". Their speakers echoed up to the heavens. Sometimes we will feel our desks in class vibrating. So its good that, that man gave them a taste of their own medicine. Them think say na only them sabi where them the sell speakers abi? Una neva chi cum chin!
<Body bgcolor=“red“>
Bros no be only u waka com abeg
</body>
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 15, 2015
loomer:
But why nigerian churches self like to disturb the neighbourhood?

Dem no fit just dey play their song for inside their church jeje.
Make dem bear am na
loomer baba

I still find u for here cheesy
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by funstufz: 4:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Streamsyjd:
I attended my sister's church today in Arepo, Ogun-State. I attend the church whenever am around.
I noticed this morning that there was a very loud speaker playing different kind of Muslim songs so I asked my brother in law when the mosque started and he said theres no mosque. That the man that owns the house opposite the church (a strong muslim) complained severely that MFM church were disturbing him that they r not the only church around. So since they did not do anything about it he decided to teach them a lesson by putting a loud speaker directly in front of them.
The funny thing is the man sat inside his compound pressing phone.
My sister's church is beside the MFM church, RCCG, Peace and Godwin Parish.
We got to church 7am so I saw everything and moreover I always stay in the children's church upstairs
Kind of funny... It is well cos I Dnt know what to say...
Happy Sunday...

Check the pix below

What is sane about all these? In less than Five (5) days now, the muslims will start their annual fasting, so who gets the blame on their disturbing tafsirs, ramadan lectures, midnight/dawn wake-up callsssssssss.

Haba, there are better ways to resolve issues other than this act of his.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by toyinid78: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2015
D mosque in my area makes same noise n d church so d truth is d man is hunted by d fact he hates christians. And. Dos mfm wud see him as a devil n raise a prayer point against him lol funny nigerians
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by loomer: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2015
Jarizod:
loomer baba

I still find u for here cheesy

Lol, na una footsteps I de follow na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.