Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Saving And Retrieving In C++ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Saving And Retrieving In C++ (1137 Views)

Creating UWP Application In C# Or C++ (xaml) / Tutorial: Building A Simple Fraction Arithmetic Program In C# Using TDD / Anybody Here Know How One Can Password/encrypt Sqlite Database in C++? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving And Retrieving In C++ by nembudziya(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2015
How do i make my program to save in c++. Also tell me how i can link my program, using command line code, to a portable printer like they use in parking automobiles. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Saving to where? Database or cloud?
Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by nembudziya(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
gimakon:
Saving to where? Database or cloud?
man, i don't know the diff, between the 2, but i guess to a database. Can you explain the 2 for me. I have practically heard the 'cloud' for the first time in a dialogue.
Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by bowofolu(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
You can save the data to a file. There are so many code snippets you can choose from, on the web.
Why not do a search on Cloud computing?
Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by nembudziya(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
bowofolu:
You can save the data to a file. There are so many code snippets you can choose from, on the web.
Why not do a search on Cloud computing?
thank you for your kind hospitality to this question. Well, i do not know much on cloud computing. I need someone to explain to me what it is. The first time i came across the noun as a technical jargon was when i was using ZbigZ.com to download some torrents. But, strictly speaking, i do not even know what it is, and what it means. Please enlighten me what it entails, thank you. I would like to learn more about it.
Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by bowofolu(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2015
@nembudziya
Cloud computing can be several computers working together from a remote location. SaaS (Software as a service) is a form of Cloud computing, where you do your stuff on a website from your browser and the rest is handled by the company's data center. You might have noticed that Dropbox, ICloud, Google drive and Onedrive are called cloud storage companies They are examples of cloud computing. You don't have to store your data at home. They let you store it in the "Cloud". Microsoft's online office programs are called cloud programs. Gmail and Yahoo Mail are examples of cloud computing they let you check your mailbox via a browser and not through a mail client on your computer, like Outlook. A hotel can choose to store their hotel activities on their computer via a Hotel manager program or store it in the cloud so it can be accessible from anywhere in the world. That way, Oga will always know what is happening in his or her hotel.

Need more explanation? It's okay to ask me.
Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by nembudziya(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
bowofolu:
@nembudziya
Cloud computing can be several computers working together from a remote location. SaaS (Software as a service) is a form of Cloud computing, where you do your stuff on a website from your browser and the rest is handled by the company's data center. You might have noticed that Dropbox, ICloud, Google drive and Onedrive are called cloud storage companies They are examples of cloud computing. You don't have to store your data at home. They let you store it in the "Cloud". Microsoft's online office programs are called cloud programs. Gmail and Yahoo Mail are examples of cloud computing they let you check your mailbox via a browser and not through a mail client on your computer, like Outlook. A hotel can choose to store their hotel activities on their computer via a Hotel manager program or store it in the cloud so it can be accessible from anywhere in the world. That way, Oga will always know what is happening in his or her hotel.

Need more explanation? It's okay to ask me.
i am still very behind, bros believe you me. I was tasked to do a networking job, today, and i did not even know where to start. In that event, i lost money because there was money attached to it. I will get back to trying to understand of the meaning, tomorrow. Computing life can be very stressing, i am telling. God bless you.
Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by bowofolu(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
nembudziya:
i am still very behind, bros believe you me. I was tasked to do a networking job, today, and i did not even know where to start. In that event, i lost money because there was money attached to it. I will get back to trying to understand of the meaning, tomorrow. Computing life can be very stressing, i am telling. God bless you.

What kind of networking job? Wired? Wireless? What's the goal of the networking? I think that should be pretty easy.

1 Like

Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by nembudziya(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
bowofolu:

What kind of networking job? Wired? Wireless? What's the goal of the networking? I think that should be pretty easy.
it was going to be an easy job for some one knowledgeable. It was wired. A company offered me to do networking for their internet cafe to the server. They also needed me to configure the network for them. Bros, i only have a theoretical background on network topologies, but do not know anything about practical networking. Guy, I lost money because i did not know where to start. I spent the rest of the day very stressed, and hence could not go through the day with the full dictates of my mind. Life is unfair, bros, and i am thinking of taking my life. Pls help.
Re: Saving And Retrieving In C++ by bowofolu(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Relax.
Why don't you find a place to learn whatever you want? It can be via Google or at some physical place.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Android Programming In Asaba? / Payment Gateway That Supports Recurring Billing / HACKERPOST NIGERIA - Nigeria's First Internet Security News Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.