Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos (10942 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Finepaparazy(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2015

1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by midolian(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can imagine some1 saying "Kiss Daniel why you go join illuminati?" cheesy cheesy. The guy jst assume and conclude. Nothing wey u fit tell am wey go change hin mind cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by pinkiberry(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
lies.........,,.... white lie. ashi ocha.
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Finepaparazy(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2015
pinkiberry:
lies.........,,.... white lie. ashi ocha.

Hmmm don't even Knw d truth yet..
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2015
I leave everyone to their conscience
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Finepaparazy(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can imagine some1 saying "Kiss Daniel why you go join illuminati?" cheesy cheesy. The guy jst assume and conclude. Nothing wey u fit tell am wey go change hin mind cheesy cheesy cheesy

u made a point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by holytribe(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Even if the rumour is through about kiss Daniel killing his Pop man. The fact remains that Na him papa him kill. Abi Na ur papa ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Even Said Osupa wey dey sing Fuji(indigenous) song ..... He lost his papa and mama to become famous..... Though Obama and Cameron never no him yet..... vANITY
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by bettercreature(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigerians and their terrible mindset,that is why its not good for rich people to have problem

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
If I kill my mama or papa, na who go enjoy my wealth with me? Iya l'alabaro mi.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
I leave everyone to their conscience
legend of the protection seeker, they are right. Illuminati everywhere.

The Bad Things Likely To Start Happening To Nigerian Entertainers
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Davidson267(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
The poster could be right.i cnt regard all these as mere co-incidence

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by orobs93(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ehya ha
In other news "Laye"laye"laye"continuously
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by lovely17(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
hmmmnn aye akamara
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by flowjoe: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria where
If u Blow & one of ur family member dies even if it's a natural occurrence pple assume u used dem for rituals
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by sunshine1974(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
But d guy is good na! Na wa for Nigerians oya u too go and join na. Mumu people. I'm out of thread
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by ellahzy(f): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pls no one should insult him.
He is the coolest guy I know.
he can't hurt a fly
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by sobastical: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
ellahzy:
Pls no one should insult him.

He is the coolest guy I know.

he can't hurt a fly

Even the mosquito wey dey suck him blood abi?
Happy Sunday madam smiley
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by sobastical: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Finepaparazy:

u made a point
You also made a point ma smiley
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by ellahzy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
sobastical:

Even the mosquito wey dey suck him blood abi? Happy Sunday madam smiley

LOL...yes oo.. he nor go kill am
Happy Sunday Oga cool

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by sobastical: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=ellahzy post=34766792]

LOL...yes oo.. he nor go kill am
Happy Sunday Oga cool[/quote

Hahaha, it shows you like the guy to the core
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by mrborntodoit: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Those people are daft,they should go ahead and kill their own fathers,abi, quarrel no dey am grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Menace2Society(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
JideJamez:
Even Said Osupa wey dey sing Fuji(indigenous) song ..... He lost his papa and mama to become famous..... Though Obama and Cameron never no him yet..... vANITY
undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by boss1310(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
chai frustration has rewinded our reasoning in this country.someone lost his parent and he is being heaped with curses on top of that
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Fkforyou(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
This is a terrible thing to say to someone who is grieving....Some people no fit get sense for live again.
Thier mumulity na God's gift I swear.
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
If they like make them kill their fore fathers, i have no problem with dat, so long them dey give me better songs....... If this is true, that means JAY Z Or Rick Ross them no go get any relative by now
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by MrTeymee(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its only on naijaloaded you can see stvpid comments like those
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by jsunex(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
I cant judge... Dats btw him and God
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by Caseless: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2015
juicee1:
legend of the protection seeker , they are right. Illuminati everywhere.

The Bad Things Likely To Start Happening To Nigerian Entertainers

grin grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by generaliy07(m): 1:08am On Jun 15, 2015
Imagine
Re: Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos by kennyjodeci(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Violence: INEC Reschedules Polls In 3 Benue Lgas / Federal High Court Upholds Ekwunife's Candidacy, Strikes Out Chukwuelue's Case / Governor Soludo Casts His Vote, Commends INEC For Early Commencement Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.