Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) (54141 Views)

WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers / British Council Job Application/test/interview Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by oolusola: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
is there any waec zone or branch office in ilorin? any one from ilorin pls help
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by Emmasonic4me: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
SirBrightoc:

I have @State office in Umuahia.
Though it may be faster if you send it directly to the national office, but I know they'll deliver "them" to their national office b4 July 24.
Did I hear you say "July" ? Is that the deadline or this month?
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by SirBrightoc(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

Did I hear you say "July" ? Is that the deadline or this month?
YES! Check the original post and the advert on any other platform for confirmation.
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by dbucas: 1:20am On Jun 23, 2015
SirBrightoc:

I have @State office in Umuahia.
Though it may be faster if you send it directly to the national office, but I know they'll deliver "them" to their national office b4 July 24.

PLS WAT AND WAT DID U SUMMIT UR FORM WITH BC MY AREA NA UMUAHIA KWA.
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by SirBrightoc(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2015
dbucas:

PLS WAT AND WAT DID U SUMMIT UR FORM WITH BC MY AREA NA UMUAHIA KWA.
Although not specificaly required in the advert, I submitted the following with the application form:
1. CV
2. Photocopies of credentials
3. The 3 ref letters (each in its own envelop)
All packed in a bigger envelop. If any of them is not required, I will not be disqualified for adding it. Hence, I think it was the safest thing to do.
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by dbucas: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2015
SirBrightoc:

Although not specificaly required in the advert, I submitted the following with the application form:
1. CV
2. Photocopies of credentials
3. The 3 ref letters (each in its own envelop)
All packed in a bigger envelop. If any of them is not required, I will not be disqualified for adding it. Hence, I think it was the safest thing to do.

thanks
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by naira0(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
K08:
I heard there woulid be REFERENCE number on the form, but no such thing on the form I just downloaded now. Pls, have I downloaded the right form?

How many pages does the download contain. Mine has pages 1-5, and then page 7. I couldn't find page 6.
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by starbuck(f): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
My form consists of 4 pages @ nairaO
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by yemmybx(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2015
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD SEND THE DOWNLOADED FORM TO MY MAIL BOX,
yemmybs@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by yemmybx(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=naira0 post=35142709]

How many pages does the download contain. Mine has pages 1-5, and then page 7. I couldn't find page 6.[/quote

PLS SOMEONE SHOULD SEND THE
DOWNLOADED FORM TO MY MAIL BOX,
yemmybs@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by superflakky(f): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't av 5 credits in waec,should I combine waec and neco or just use my neco,will they accept it,please
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by starbuck(f): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
superflakky:
I don't av 5 credits in waec,should I combine waec and neco or just use my neco,will they accept it,please

Combine the both.....
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by SirBrightoc(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
superflakky:
Not to discourage you, but save your strength and resources. WAEC does not accept NECO for their recruitment. That is why they made it very specific in their advert.
CHECK IT TO CONFIRM.
BEST OF WISHES
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by superflakky(f): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Will still try anyway,cos I know someone who works at waec TDD Dept and he used NECO,so no harm in trying
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by omisakint: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2015
superflakky:
Will still try anyway,cos I know someone who works at waec TDD Dept and he used NECO,so no harm in trying

hey sis, your mind is made up so why waste your mb posting your plight??
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by SirBrightoc(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2015
omisakint:

hey sis, your mind is made up so why waste your mb posting your plight??
Thank you dear.
Just felt I'd taken the wrong step discouraging her.
Nothing is impossible. She should go ahead and follow her mind.
Wishing her and others all the best.

1 Like

Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by lollyrekiat(f): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD KINDLY SEND THE DOWNLOADED FORM TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, sobandeomolola@gmail.com THANKS.
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by rudian(f): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
coolNo time for Stories, I'm posting straight to Ghana! cool

1 Like

Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by BabaKc: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Someone should kindly send the soft copy of this application form to babaemma1@gmail.com
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by Femmyrich(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
pls someone should help me with the waec downloaded form please. the link is no longer working and the closing date is this Friday. pls help. God bless
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Invite would start rolling in.
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by busuyem: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
artisticallyart:
when is that?
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by samokoduwa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
SirBrightoc:

Not to discourage you, but save your strength and resources. WAEC does not accept NECO for their recruitment. That is why they made it very specific in their advert.
CHECK IT TO CONFIRM.
BEST OF WISHES

Not correct, I know of someone that applied with neco for the last recruitment, and he was shortlisted but did not scale through for interview so pls whatever document you have use.
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
any idea of waec salary structure esp for doctors
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by alsudaes1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
artisticallyart:

when?

2 Likes

Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by lordmahatra2: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2015
only for those that are serious prof needs just 10 people to upgrade their waec call him on 08073082764 is so clean no scam here unlike others
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by EaseMyHill: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
We're waiting..... cry

2 Likes

Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by akatekpe(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hi guys! Has anyone heard from WAEC concerning the recruitment?
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by jamauldeen: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2015
we are waiting .
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by alsudaes1(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2015
nothing yet
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by oolusola: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2015
how long does waec invitation take?
Re: West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) by ruqoyah26(f): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Abi oooooooo? for how long they won use to invite ppl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself / Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.