Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,039 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

Best Antivirus To Use - Computers (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Antivirus To Use (97765 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Mykoli: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2012
If u have noton anti-virus 2011 its time 2 update it and u'll get d best of protection 4 ur system
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Chubhie: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
Avast internet security7 is the best. just pay and ur good to go!
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Chubhie: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by muyoto: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
Chubhie:

Avast internet security7 is the best. just pay and ur good to go!

pay? how?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by StevieReverb: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2012
I use ZenOK Free Antivirus on my PC with 1Gb RAM and it works fine
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Chubhie: 5:43am On Mar 10, 2012
muyoto:

pay? how?
the free avast dosnt work fine for me so i use the paid ones.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by koukouk10: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2012

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Skywalker5(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
The best right now which is free is malwarebyte. although you get to use the trail version but that itself is more powerful than most paid anti-virus

1 Like

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by warnerbob18(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2012
M-cafe is good one as it provides better Web-security, and it has good scanning speed as well.
Ii is necessary to update your Antivirus on regular basis as it assures security from new threats.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by MGinfomarketer: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2012
Well everybody that commented on this topic have well spoken.But you may be able to talk on any of these antivirus base on the one you have used.
I have use most of these antivirus i can confidently says that AVAST Antivirus rank one of the best antivirus due to its solid dectection and friendly interface.It is well rounded free antivirus package.it does a solid job at blocking malware,scans files quickly,have a full real time capabilities including web,e-mail,IM,P2P,network shields,boot-time,scanning and a behavioural blocker
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by ahumbe(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2012
I have used Avast for the past six years and I must attest that, it is one of the top best antivirus in the world. It is user friendly, effective, automatic updates anytime you are online, free and also payable. Try it out
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jessicadavine(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
Virus can damage our PC, laptop and mobile phone, that can corrupt our important data and file so prevent all of these we have to use best antivirus. According to me quick heal is best anti virus, it remove all virus and protect our computer and laptop then it is also scan our mobile phones.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tolaani: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
If you need a remote controlled key logger software for PC or mobile phone, send an email to sales@hotlemsecurityshop.com with your specific needs. A custom keylogger that will bypass any anti-virus can be yours at a fair price.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by claycares: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2012
Pls can someone help e with a license key for Nod32 or kaspersky.
Thank you very much

alexson50@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by TheArbiter: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2012
Have used Bitdefender products on my 32 bit windows system as far back as 2007. From my progress from Vista to Windows 7 ultimate OS, i have gone through the various releases of the product and have been generally immune. I had separately used Avast, AVG and Norton and got hit by viruses using them before i quit (that was before 2007).

I have roved through some of the most malicious websites in the world with hardly a scratch using Bitdefender. But bear in mind that all antivirus are as good as the user and i use a fairly bullet-proof OS. That said, i recommend Bitdefender to any interested person.

My 32 bit Windows 7 Ultimate OS uses Bitdefender Total Security 2012.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by stanley083: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
As for me, I have been using AVG since 2008 and I have never had trouble with viruses. Right now, I'm using AVG Internet Security 2012 with 6 years license.

The thing is, don't go for free anti-virus softwares. Get paid ones. Don't u think there is a reason why one is free and d other is paid?

If you MUST do Free Antivirus (which I thibk u shud not), then Use Microsoft Essentials.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Fortunematerial(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2013
The best Antivirus is the latest version of AVAST.try it

1 Like

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by kmanning: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
AVG or Bitdefender makes Sense
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jiggar(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Yes bitdefender is one of the best. Take a look.

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tomzman: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
You guys should try G- Data internet security 2013. I think its the best I've discovered now.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Drdreluv: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
PLS I NEED ACTIVATION KEY FOR SPEEDY PC PRO ANY HELP
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Bidgogo: 1:10am On May 05, 2013
Get it Now!

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by raynetty: 6:02am On May 18, 2013
Lusheyi: hey guyz,i tink avast is d best.i tried eset, it slowed down my system completely,kapersky does nt scan anytin,avira na decoratn,, them no de detect any virus,dem de compile d viruses til your system go die. i beg na who fit dash me avast license keysmileykiss
I'm on inbox me at facebook.com/RaynettyConsults
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by elvymoore: 8:06am On May 20, 2013
@all.dont use hacked keys.its not good for ur security.buy genuine and legal licenses.mind u any key or license that u didnt register and activate with ur details is fake.imagine somebody saying he has AVG key that last for six years where AVG doesnt have 6 year licenses. so beware.buy genuine softwares
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tvreporter: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
You can Download Avast Anti Virus for you mobile phone and also for you pc, the word pc means personal computer. Many pc and mobile device carries virus and this virus destroys your data and information on the device the virus enters. http://www.techcules.com/download-avast-anti-virus-for-mobile-and-pc/
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by AwesomeRomeo: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
TheArbiter:
Have used Bitdefender products on my 32 bit windows system as far back as 2007. From my progress from Vista to Windows 7 ultimate OS, i have gone through the various releases of the product and have been generally immune. I had separately used Avast, AVG and Norton and got hit by viruses using them before i quit (that was before 2007).

I have roved through some of the most malicious websites in the world with hardly a scratch using Bitdefender. But bear in mind that all antivirus are as good as the user and i use a fairly bullet-proof OS. That said, i recommend Bitdefender to any interested person.

My 32 bit Windows 7 Ultimate OS uses Bitdefender Total Security 2012.
Bro can u pls share ur activation code with me? Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of This Section / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) / How To Crack An Encrypted Winrar Archive Without Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.