Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nairalanders Help. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairalanders Help. (650 Views)

Nairalanders Help Me, Need A Loan Of 500k But My Salary Is #45k / Pls NAIRALANDERS Help A Brother Urgently In Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help. by enyice(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders,
I rarely create posts prolly because I enjoy doing the the readings and I am a Nairaland regular.
Its been about 3 years on here and there are no regrets, occasionally, I'd been saddened by a few posts that made front page and somehow, the modes have always come up with some more that lightens up the mood. So all in all, they've been fair and objective and it has thought me to greater extent how to tolerate divergent opinions irrespective of how irritated I might get.

You will most likely find this thread in other boards and I am hoping that you understand its aim is not to spam but to accelerate attentions so please bear with me as I am another mortal albeit harmless

Few days ago, a very good friend from the north visited me and we got talking.
He narrated the vices going on in the tertiary institutions in the state where he stays, he couldn't hide his disgust as well as his helplessness. Knowing fully well he has a few ears in high places who could offer those kind of help that doesn't include financing, I brought up the idea of creating a body that will checkmate these activities that defies all moral logic and the government's only input will be political empowerment and not funding, though we mapped out other avenues of raising funds....

Now the problem is,
How do I develop a proposal to this effect?
What kind of proposal will serve?
Do we even need a proposal?

He's left me with the responsibility of figuring this out and I can't let him down.
I hope I find help here.

(1) (Reply)

Seasoned FX Acct Managers Need High Net Worth Investors +see Live Trading Result / Be A Shareholder With Bitgold Inc. & Receive 0.025gm Of Gold And A Credit Card / Why Traders/investors Fail (how To Stop Failing At Investing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.