Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Can U Marry An Atheist??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can U Marry An Atheist??? (5794 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by soulhighman(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Wrong! I am a muslim smiley
At first I guessed so but your commens on other thread and this thread made me start thinking otherwise. I hope you are not offended.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by Rilwayne001: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2015
soulhighman:

At first I guessed so but your commens on other thread and this thread made me start thinking otherwise. I hope you are not offended.

Not at all smiley
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by soulhighman(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Not at all smiley
Alright bro, salam alaykum.
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by Rilwayne001: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2015
soulhighman:
Alright bro, salam alaykum.
Waalaekum salam bro...Do have a nice day smiley
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by TheDauraMallam: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This a pure lie, your imagination. I know you wrote this because you are eager to make FP

There is nobody like atheist in this country, deep inside them they know there is God, only that they are confused and not ready to admit that fact, they are more like agnostic.

And I dont think I will ever marry an atheist, that is if there is any true one, I'll rather go for a christian girl(s)... Mznelly. grin

Which god are you referring to? Guy your mumuness is unique.
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by Rilwayne001: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Which god are you referring to? Guy your mumuness is unique.
K
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by TheDauraMallam: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

K

A foolish comment is always undefendable.
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2015
cool thread

Off course I can't marry an atheist
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by chommyAngela: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
cool thread
Off course I can't marry an atheist
d same here oooo
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
feran14:
I cant.. cos she won't be able to support me spiritually..

its that guys personal fault for not finding a wife and not because he is an atheist

You are already a spirit. You need a stabilized mind to support you mentally not spiritually. Ability to make use of common sense is vital. It helps you realize the difference between fact and fiction. You like in a fictional world Mr.
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
ifeness:

You are already a spirit. You need a stabilized mind to support you mentally not spiritually. Ability to make use of common sense is vital. It helps you realize the difference between fact and fiction. You like in a fictional world Mr.

okay. ..
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by wiegraf: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Rilwan! Shattap there.

There are lot of people out there who dont believe in your Allah or Jehovah. I for one do not belief in those middle eastern gods. They are non existing to me.

I am proud to tell you that I am married to a christian. We live happily without looking at religion differences. With or without that, we are moving on as couple.

I sont think religion has anything to do with love. When there is love, understanding position itself on one side while respect stands on the otherside

Na im u no call us make we drink shekpe?

Beef
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
wiegraf:

Na im u no call us make we drink shekpe?

Beef

I dont drink shekpe abeg.

But erm, how many bottles do you need? But they are in the shrine
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by wiegraf: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I dont drink shekpe abeg.

But erm, how many bottles do you need? But they are in the shrine

Na for shrine u keep am? N u want make I drink am... After d gods have blessed it?

I'm afraid if I drink it now I'll start to think I can run faster than a bullet and jump over skyscrapers

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2015
wiegraf:

Na for shrine u keep am? N u want make I drink am... After d gods have blessed it?

I'm afraid if I drink it now I'll start to think I can run faster than a bullet and jump over skyscrapers

Congrats bro

lol

Merry with the Gods. For how long will you keep running from what doesnt chase you?
Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by frank317: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2015
@ chommyAngel (you sound like a pretty girl), I am not religious but I am confident I can woo you.

Now pls go back to the beginning of this thread, start reading every comment once again. Study comments by atheists and comments by Christians... Read them each with an open mind,................................................................................................ Are you through? So be sincere and tell me why you wouldn't marry an atheist even after listening to Christian arrogancy displayed on this thread? Would you rather marry an arrogant self deluded Christians who intentionally commits sin every day having in the back of his mind that a sky daddy, not the people he hurt, will for give him?

Be careful what you wish for

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry An Atheist??? by UyiIredia(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2015
quivah:

wow kay17 is a female,,,

I'm agnostic wink

You can either be an agnostic theist, deist or atheist. It is wrong to use the term 'agnostic' alone. You must be an agnostic atheist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims / The Holy Rosary Is A Powerful Prayer / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.